Your boy Crow needs love advice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm crazy in love with this girl. She's astonishingly beatiful, upfront 10/10 in Insane's measurements. We were friends in my hometown in the years before kintergarden, so I'm speaking of maybe from 4-7 age. Then I moved to an other town and she moved to Belgrade and we didn't see each other for about 12 years... TODAY, since I've previously found her on Facebook, we went to get a cup of coffee.

Her college is right next to my college so we agreed to meet in that area. And god fuckin darn, that was probably, in all sincerity, the most beatiful woman I've ever seen. She had long, slightly curly black hair. Her face was so perfectly white and beatiful, her eyes hypnotized me and... not to even speak about lower body. All natural and astonishing. She looked like an angel.

So we kissed each other on the cheek and went to a coffee shop she likes. We talked for about an hour and a half but frankly it flew so fast that it felt like 7 minutes. As I assumed while talking to her on Viber for an hour as well the previous night, she really is different. She's not my usual type of a street punk I pick up in 3 minutes and get her to my place.. NO! She's all about studying, being a good kid her parents can be proud of, getting good grades and so on. She seemed shy, unexperienced in bad shit we all did while young and very.. how should I put this.. pure! Now don't get me wrong, it's not like she doesn't have a decent number of friends or anything like that, but still she seemed quite introverted.

And me being a usual thug that I am, I just started telling some stories about me and my crew being crazy in high school, getting stoned with forest rabbits etc etc. That was phase 2 of the real life convo, after we were talking about school, studying and usual stuff she appears to be doing a lot. That lasted for some 25 minutes. I had a feeling I was at a reunion with a high school math professor or something so I wanted to break the ice. I got personal in general sense and after a 10 minutes or so of that I started asking about her and her pals "bad kid" stories. Getting drunk, getting stoned, smoking a cigarette in one smoke as a challenge.. you know, just usual stuff 20 year olds like talking about and laughing to. So she further explained that she's not much of a drinker. Usually drinks fruit juices at parties, never tried cigarettes, never did any drugs. She did laugh at my stories but solely out of being polite. It seemed strange to her, nearly like she was my 45 year aunt and was having a chuckle at how wild kids are today, and how better her time was.. Ugh, ugh, bad mental picture with the aunt thing.. But anyways, I let it go and started new topics.

I didn't judge her in any way, or disrespected her for being different in this matter. Even if I wanted I couldn't because I was just looking at her beatiful eyes and slightly smiling like a kid in a candy store. So she brought up childhood - us playing in that little backyard and always being together. But it was all there was, "brought up", that time was so blurry both for me and her that we couldn't have unfreeze anything. But again, we were smiling together and remembering us being little buddies. Then I talked about how I admire her dedication to school and her having straight A's all the way. I especially marked the fact how it's admirable that she's killing it on a really hardass college(electro-technics). She said some really nice things about me too and then she had to go.

She had a private English class because she's still not a very well speaker. I kissed her and said that I'm gonna message her.

Now.. I really have ZERO, underlined bold zero, experience in picking up these kind of chicks. Mainly because I doubted that these kind of chicks existed. Everything about her seemed perfect, if perfect existed. And when I say pick her up, this time I actually refer to a serious relationship.

I could use any advice from smarkish internet friends here.. That's a weird thing to ask a smark lol, but still.. I talked with many of my friends, to hell with it, even my annoying sister and they had some good advice, but I could always use more. So, if you have anything help me out.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Is this the screenplay to the Live-action version of Lady and the Tramp?

I can relate to this because I too know how it feels when you meet and feel in love with an Angel, though mine was taken from me. Anyways, it seems like there is something there, though it seems like the cliched Good Girl and Bad Boy type thing where the bad boy like the good girl and such, but enough of that. My advice is just to keep seeing where it goes and everything and if you have to change, whatever that may entail such as quit smoking or what have, and if you are serious about this woman then do change. If not then cool, but Iw ould say just keep talking to her and feel it out and if the moment seems right then ask her out and such.

That is my opinion/advice.

Reactions: white crow

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thanks Seto boi. Sorry to hear about your story not ending well.

We do go out and talk to each other on a regular basis, but headline being that it's solely a friendzone situation. I'm planning to transfer things in some romance direction but perhaps it's better to wait a little bit more and not rush. I feel really serious about her, as much as my young age and way different love experiences in the past allow me to. Not sure how smart it is to change yourself for somebody though. If she likes me for who I am she won't feel unpleaseant about my imperfections, and vice versa. Of course I will smoke less in her presence, as well as change in a way other small things, but I'm not really leaning towards some ultimate transformation.

But yeah, I will continue talking to her and wait for the right moment I guess.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You are welcome, amigo, and I am sorry as well, but thank you, amigo.

Yeah, I guess, I should have been more clear on the "changing" thing, but you got my point at least. I didn't mean to do like a full change but change the awful things, I guess you can say, like if you drink all the time and get drunk and so forth. Either way hope everything works out, man because she sounds pretty awesome.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Here's my advice. Drop the drink and drugs talk and give her a reason to invest in you. She needs to be convinced that you are someone that she can see herself having a future with. It's never too early to talk about the "serious stuff". If she wants kids and you never do, you can stop wasting any more time. If marriage is very important to you but she says never, she's not the one for you. Get the answers to these important questions. If you two match on that front, you can proceed. She needs to know you are right for her long term, explain your aspirations, things you are working on and want to achieve. She's not gonna be interested in a bum with no plans to succeed.

TL:DR - don't waste time just getting high and trying to get laid only to find out you two are never gonna work, make her see that you are the best guy to spend a life with and make it happen. Confident and straight-forward is the way.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Bruh

Congratulations dude. I can't really speak about giving relationship advice, but it sounds like what you are doing so far is good, but I also agree with what Solidus said - give her a reason to invest in you the same way you feel the need to invest in her.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm 27 and Since I've never been with anyone or Had a "Relationship" with anyone, The best I can tell you is... Just Be yourself. Don't act like somebody your not or try to hide behind your fears. Be honest with her and tell her that U like her and would like to take her on a real date. Take things one day at a time. NEVER Rush into things. If she ends up liking you as much as u like her, then she'll let you know in her own way. I do hope that it all works out between you two, and.. That Ya'll get along wonderfully.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm 27 and Since I've never been with anyone or Had a "Relationship" with anyone, The best I can tell you is... Just Be yourself. Don't act like somebody your not or try to hide behind your fears. Be honest with her and tell her that U like her and would like to take her on a real date. Take things one day at a time. NEVER Rush into things. If she ends up liking you as much as u like her, then she'll let you know in her own way. I do hope that it all works out between you two, and.. That Ya'll get along wonderfully.
Thank you Priestess bae. You’re insightful for someone who hasn’t been in a relationship yet. I will tell her how I feel soon enough but will wait to establish some good connection and to get to know her better. No rush is needed after all. Hopefully we will work something out if she’s interested and I just don’t want to lose her, she’s an angel

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Thank you Priestess bae. You’re insightful for someone who hasn’t been in a relationship yet. I will tell her how I feel soon enough but will wait to establish some good connection and to get to know her better. No rush is needed after all. Hopefully we will work something out if she’s interested and I just don’t want to lose her, she’s an angel
There are very few of Us "Pure and Rare" Women out there in the world. Lol. Any Guy who comes across us would be very lucky to have us. As I'm sure You seem like a Very nice guy and she would feel like a Lucky woman to have you. We look forward to hearing anymore news. I hope Out "Helpful insights and Tips" help you out. ?

• Love

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
There are very few of Us "Pure and Rare" Women out there in the world. Lol. Any Guy who comes across us would be very lucky to have us. As I'm sure You seem like a Very nice guy and she would feel like a Lucky woman to have you. We look forward to hearing anymore news. I hope Out "Helpful insights and Tips" help you out. ?
Thanks for the compliment darlin, not many girls say that I’m a nice guy. It’s more common for women to describe me as a dick. Always room for improvement I guess.

Sure thing about the news. If... ahh let’s be more confident here... WHEN I reach the next base I’mma post a big update here. And yeah, everyone here helped in some way, every advice is good advice.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I thought you and Kevin were in a relationship at one point?

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I thought you and Kevin were in a relationship at one point?
Hm...Let's See.... Online Relationships aren't the best for me. As I told someone else kinda recently, I would prefer to have a real life Relationships. That wasn't really a "Realtionship" status....

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
weird react for thinking the same thing but not really wanting to say it lol

hmm online relationships can lead to "real life" ones, but they are much harder to nurture/make last

Anyway back to crow's thing: I advise you try to remember everything she says - what people really appreciate is someone who remembers things they have told you as it shows that you care about them, and women aren't afraid to drop subtle hints about what they want (e.g. something for a gift)