YoungMannie with samurai hair while a guy masturbates in the background

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

vg0nc4.jpg

YoungMannie

Reaction score
I'm Art Class And Does'nt All This Exposure Make More Known, As in Fact You Said I Was'nt Hey Everywhere Check Me Out

LadyHotrod

Encouraging people to look at how ridiculous you look isn't something to be proud of.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Going Out The Way Of Finding Pics Of Me, I Really Don't Care It The Internet Hey How Abt You Goto My Photobucket And Realease My Dick Pics Too, IDGF HIAT 4 Life!

LadyHotrod

Not really going out of my way, it only took two seconds for me to find your clown pics.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I know it wasn't directed towards me but, I have no problems with you, due to the e-fed, but your posting is fucking annoying when you capitalizes every fucking letter. And I fucking hate your posting in general because it makes no sense. I have to read it like three times.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Just take your fucking hand off of Shift and Capslock, and type like you are speaking English and not translating Indian to English right before you post.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Dude We Had No Beef But What's With All The Bullshit Now, You Could've Said Sumthin But Fuck It

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
No bullshit, just truth. Take your last part of your post for example. Ever since you PM'd about the RSM vs Gods of the Ring, I was fucking annoyed with the posting. I'm just telling it as it is.

@ the last part of your post: What the fuck are you talking about.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
I'm saying why you waited until their was spam threads about me, too say something about my posting? I mean why was'nt you up front

Moonlight Drive

YoungMannie said:
I'm saying why did you wait until their was spam threads about me to say something about my posting? I mean why weren't you up front?

You're welcome.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Couldn't do it outside of HIAT because I had no idea how you would take it. Could have done it in PMs, but I was to lazy. I just got on, saw the name YoungMannie in a HIAT thread, and just posted. Not such a big deal.