Young Staten Island men impersonate police officers to skip line to buy Grand Theft Auto V

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
32066986a583e5c3beadb59009743bf2.jpg
Three bozo gamers pretending to be cops cut the line to buy the new Grand Theft Auto V video game – only to have their virtual reality shattered by real police officers who busted them, authorities said.

Kirolos Abdel Sayed, 19, Matthew Kirshen, 20, and Frank Santanastoso, 19, all cruised to the Staten Island Mall in what looked like an unmarked police car — complete with lights and sirens — just after midnight early Tuesday morning, cops said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/young-men-impersonate-cops-buy-gta-4-article-1.1459299

:haha:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Wonder if these guys were on something, lmao. I can't believe their "friend" let them borrow his police shit. He's gonna get fired as fast as BLFFL fapping to a Kelly Kelly and Lesnar sex tape.

Reactions: catlady

Nick

Reaction score
This is funny because I'm pretty sure the Frank guy is friends with my cousin :lol1:

Reactions: catlady