Young Michael Phelps video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So I was browsing the web today trying to catch some headlines of all the biggest news stories going on around the world and then I got caught up in looking at all the sports news, pretty much like I always do haha :)

I came across this article that was entitled "Michael Phelps at 15 years old" so I clicked to it and watched the video on the screen.
Basically what it was is a young Michael Phelps only 15 years old talking about his future goals in regards to swimming.

I'm not a swimming fan, but am a fan of Michael Phelps due to him being 420 friendly during the time which he earned all those various accolades from different events, including but not limited to swimming in the Olympics.

In comparison to the work that Phelps' has done these days, lets just say that his goals he set in the video when he was younger
were completely under of what he actually ended up doing ;)
I found the video to be pretty interesting, like I said I'm not a fan of swimming as a sport by any means but I do like Phelps' as a person.​

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
7afad42c18946b04f7907b02f1a24a91.gif

Since this thread was posted I felt like I had to post this picture as well :)
Phelps hittin the RooR :)