You Reap What You Sow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captive8

Reaction score
Captive8, I don't care about 'blasphemy.' I'm a Catholic, but don't particularly care for the Religion. Religion means nothing to me.

As for what you said, there is a huge difference between highlighting a TV STORYLINE and refusing to condone a REAL LIFE MURDER.

For somebody who is clearly as Religious as you, how can you sit there and disregard Benoit's cold and calculating, murder of his Wife and Son? Also, suicide isn't exactly glorified in the Bible is it?

You should care about Blasphemy, it's the 3rd commandment. You dont care for religion? Neither do I. I am not religious, I am forgiven and I love the Lord. I never ever disregarded Benoit's killing. I dont condone it, but I still feel that you cannot throw away the man's legacy in wrestling.

ChallyD420

Reaction score
the poster is obviously Blue, and what good is WWE now that RVD is gone? No good.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
ChallyD420 said:
the poster is obviously Blue, and what good is WWE now that RVD is gone? No good.

untitled1qi7.jpg

KenFan4life

Reaction score
If anyone complains about this whole Vince-Dead storyline,then what are they gonna complain about next?.Pro-Wrestling as a whole,cause it mocks real fights.Or Entrance music cause it mocks deaf-people?.....I don't know....whatever.

Rell

Reaction score
^ Thats definitely not a legit argument, although I do see what your point is, but lets face it...fighting and being deaf is far less serious than death. I know you love WWE and want to defend everything it does but there comes a time when you must realize what is right and wrong and in my eyes mocking death is wrong. I'm sure many of you don't have the same views as me, we all come from different places and were raised different, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I respect everyone's opinions, and hopefully you respect my views as well. Its obvious everyone is not going to agree on this subject and I feel its best if we all just move on.