• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

You notice something? - C4Facts

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Notice how I said “sometimes” as well. Not afraid to admit C4 is a piece of shit but half the stuff he does, doesn't effect me. I'm not the type to jump on a bandwagon. I won't hate if he hasn't done anything to me to annoy me or piss me off.

Your arrogance is fucking incredible, i'm on someones dick because I disagree with the majority. I'm not defending C4 nor am I trying to put him down. He's a solid members who hasn't done nothing to really piss me off.

If anything, YOU'RE on the dick.

Airfixx

^^^You’ve stated that he is (in YOUR words) a “a piece of shit” with an “egotistical asshole” side yet have no problem applauding it... Sure; I’M the dipshit. --->

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

^^^You’ve stated that he is (in YOUR words) a “a piece of shit” with an “egotistical asshole” side yet have no problem applauding it... Sure; I’M the dipshit. --->

Ok you win, I don't feel like arguing so i'll just smile and agree with you.