You Know You're A 90's Kid If...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

AAAHH!
2 STUPID DOGS!
"Isn't that cute.....................BUT IT'S WRONG!"
i still say that to this date...

^^Good or bad thing? lolz
i dunno, but you're not alone...

Cow and CHicken lolz
lol you're shitting me, hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
- Chris Farley was that fat guy of the 90's
- You remember the sound of dial-up internet
- Saying "Suck It" wasn't as lame as today
- FOX had "edgy shows"
- FOX had cartoons
- FOX owned Sunday nights
+ dx chops + repeating the rock's phrases randomly

noumenon

I am. But I mean... I was what...5 years old at the end of the 80's...not really all that much to be remembered. I spent most of my childhood throughout the 90's.

Klide

Has any one said CATDOG or HEY! ARNOLD or even DOUG those shows pwn!

noumenon

Ya know, Spongebob is pretty good for a newer cartoon, it's pretty funny. There are a few of them that I was watching with my little cousins that are kind of funny. One with a little kid and a pirate, I don't know the name of it.

Doug was great...as well at Hey Arnold and Rugrats.
I think Rugrats really went downhill after the movie and they started adding a whole bunch of new characters. Just like Doug when it moved to ABC.

Another great show was Angry Beavers.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Fuck Doug. I honestly disliked that show growing up, I watched the opening theme then change the channel.

I liked everyone on Hey Arnold but Arnold.

Who didn't watch Rugrats? After the movie and them adding Chuckie's asian adoptive sister, I watched occasionally but at that time I discovered Recess, Weekenders, Fillmore & Pepper Ann.

Saying "Suck It" wasn't as lame as today
+ dx chops + repeating the rock's phrases randomly
+ the double middle finger + rolling your eyes back

noumenon

Ugh...I hated all of those ABC "One Saturday Morning" shows like Recess and stuff.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
[YT]eYNsteyQYWM&feature=related[/YT]

EDIT:

Don't forget Nick jr shows. Little Bear, Franklin, The Busy World of Richard Scary, Face.

And the best dance, The Macharina!!

noumenon

I was never down with Nick Jr... I think I was a little too old for that stuff..lol. I do remember the shows though.
My shows when I was a little kid were Eureka's Castle, Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers.