You Know What Really Grinds My Gears w/J-Dawg

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Kk so this thread is for me to throw out my current annoyance and if you guy's are bored you can comment on it.

My current annoyance is when your talking a chick friend of your that's taken and wanna get some play. So your all like hey you got any hot friend's I'm bored. And she's like yea this gurls hot and gives you a number. So your like you sure she's hot and your friends all like yea she is so beautiful. So you call the bitch and she sounds ok so you ask her for her myspace to get an idea of what she really looks like. So you go to the myspace and next thing you know.

FUCKING JABBA THE HUTT IS STARING AT YOU AND YOU SWEAR SHE'S GOING TO JUMP OUT OF THE PIC AND EAT YOU!!!

J

If I keep this thread up Imma be like the Peter Griffin of IWF. >.<

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

And that's what grinds my gears. Back to you Tom and Dianne.

J

Things just keep pissing me off lately. So today I was supposed to ref at 10 and ended up getting woke up at fucking 7 after I got to bed at 2 so I'm fucking tired as shit. and I finally got all ready. Socks, 2 layers of pants, Few shirts and all the other shit. and then I get a call.

THUNDER SPOTED SO I DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING REF. YOU THINK THAT'D BE GOOD BUT ITS NOT CUASE I'M ALREADY AWAKE. FUCKING HURRICANE WHAT'S IT'S NUTZ. FUCK THIS SHIT I'M GOING BACK TO BED!

Qwake

LMAO, this thread is fucking funny!!! Keep it up J-Dawg, I am in a mood for a good laugh!

Back to you Tom and Dianne.
Tom Tucker > All

J

Wow. Just when I thought stuff couldn't possibly piss me off more. I tune in to watch my favorite team, Ohio, Expecting them to at least put up a good fight and pull a narrow win of USC or w/e the fuck that team was and what do I see.

35 TO FUCKING 3. WHAT IS THAT BULL SHIT. YOU FUCKING SIT THERE AND SAY YOU CAN STILL WIN WITH BEANIE OR NOT AND PULL THIS SHIT. FUCK NO.

NEXT TIME PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASS'S AND GET A GOD DAMN WIN INSTEAD OF LETTING THE FAT ASS HAWAIIAN SAMOA JOE LOOKING BITCH INTERCEPT AND SCORE ON YOU!

Evil Austin

if your peter griphin wher eis that guy with teh up-si-down face that Tom Tucker kid I forgot his name

Evil Austin

HA HA HA HA HA HA I JUST FOUND THIS ITS FUNNY AS ANYTHING - GRIND MY GEARS WITH WWE!

[yt]mmcjhxlgKu0[/yt]