You into Football (Soccer)?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm a big Manchester United fan. Winning atm 2-0, oh yeah. Anyway, I know Jonathan is a Sunderland fan, don't know how many others are interested in football here.

Xanth supports Valencia (a terrible spanish team) but has no relations in Spain and doesn't actually watch football so... don't think he counts.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score

fcbayernmunichtocampinaspireacademy.jpg

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Man utd 5-0 Wigan

I hope Man utd wins the EPL instead of that oil club Manchester Mansour FC.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Great there are all these people who support all these successful clubs and I'm just here, supporting a team in the third tier of the English football league who lost to Walsall 2 - 1. So yeah I support Sheffield Wednesday Clicky for wiki

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Manchester Utd was a great team.
Now they have problems with finances and they don't really have a great roster.

I hope to see them again as a really big team as they don't "threaten" anyone right now.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Great there are all these people who support all these successful clubs and I'm just here, supporting a team in the third tier of the English football league who lost to Walsall 2 - 1. So yeah I support Sheffield Wednesday Clicky for wiki

Haha I did lol at the fact you needed to provide a Wiki link. Any particular premier league teams you enjoy?

Tzesi said:
Manchester Utd was a great team.
Now they have problems with finances and they don't really have a great roster.

I hope to see them again as a really big team as they don't "threaten" anyone right now.

Not true at all mate. We played Valencia (most offensive wide winger probably in premier league) at RB, and Carrick (Midfielder) in Center Defence and still won 5-0. We have all these injury problems, and we're top of the league only behind on goal difference. We don't have "money issues" per say, but we're not nearly as rich as most of the top teams which just proves how good our development system is.

Rooney is up there with the best CF's in the world, Nani is one of the best wingers in the world, Vidic is the best CB in the world, I wouldn't say our roster is lacking personally. Perhaps a center midfielder would help us though.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
I am a big Manchester Untied fan too. The past 2 games have been really good! Love watching them.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hell yeah GAF! Hell yeah. In fact, last 3 games have been great :). Got Blackburn this week too, they're bottom so should hopefully be another good win with lots of goals.

Heintz

Jobber
Reaction score
First post in a wrestling forum in a soccer thread, thats odd =P

Anyways,
*Club - Preston North End
* Nation - German national team

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Heintz said:
First post in a wresling forum in a soccer thread, thats odd =P

Anyways,
*Club - Preston North End
* Nation - German national team

Lol, is very odd indeed :).

Also, quite rare for a German football fan not to support a German team :O. You moved to Preston or something?

Monster

Jobber
Reaction score
Nope. Cause I'm mobin like that. American Football right? :D

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
SUND'LAND SUND'LAND SUNDERRRLAAAANNDD, SUND'LAND SUND'LAND SUNDERLAND, SUNDERLAND! SUUUNNNDERRRLANDD!