• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

You guys wanna do something cool like, an invasion?

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Lets invade this forum website and spam all the topics and leave. We should all make accounts on a day that we all agree on and after they are activated we invade.

We go on every singe topic and spam until we get banned. Who's with me?

As soon as you register and create an account name, post it. Then after we get 30 or more invaders i'll split them in groups and tell them which thread to invade.

The Fellow Invaders

1. StingerVI
2.Sharkboy 3:16
3.Rell
4.KenFan
5.Hometown Kid
6.Dylanfsd
7.JMay187
8.OsamaHussian
9.Famou$ 187

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm already a member their i've been a member since February of 2008. Those ignorant fucks are all gay and annoying, I recently found out that the members are ALL bi-sexual. We should invade those motherfucking forums and give those by members a moment to never forget.

WHO'S WITH ME?

We aren't trying to accomplish anything, we are just going to invade the other forum for fun its an invasion. Think of it as a wrestling promotion invading another wrestling promotion.

Rell

Reaction score
This could be epic, but we have to wait until we gather enough people.

my screen name = MC Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.