You Guys Are Still Alive?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hi!

Just checking in with you lot. I miss everyone in here, and I hope you guys feel the same way about me (even if I am a f***ing shit back then)! Happy you guys are still alive and as strong as ever.

In near completion of my degree, which means I am busy as ever (when am I not?).

Missing BorkLazerIsLife (I still follow her in Twitter. She makes me laugh whenever I see her face) and GohanWhateverTheNumbersMean (he is getting wrestling out of his system, good for everyone I guess.).

As for the new members, holla! Hope they aren't bullying you out here.

Well, I'd make a mental note to check out here once in a while. Been years since I went in, and it's proper to go back in here as I go back in the product (Crossfit Jesus and Finn "The Only Demon I Have Dirty Thoughts Of" Balor are my current favorites).

Cheers, Cray-cray and the gang!

Reactions: Trip in the Head

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo sold the site but he shows up like once a year. Gohan quit the site. Lady Deathbane idk. Rest are still here I think.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
From time to time old faces show up briefly. Few others have left too

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Holla back at ya.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He claims he was too busy with his personal life, plus he lost most of the passion he used to have for wrestling anyhow. Solidus is the sole owner of the site now.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
He claims he was too busy with his personal life, plus he lost most of the passion he used to have for wrestling anyhow. Solidus is the sole owner of the site now.

Thanks for the lowdown! Wrestling, at the moment, is very enticing to the people who left the product out during the past dull years. Maybe we could expect a Crayo comeback someday? :)

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thanks for the lowdown! Wrestling, at the moment, is very enticing to the people who left the product out during the past dull years. Maybe we could expect a Crayo comeback someday? :)

lol Hopefully not. It's nauseating enough when he still shows up sporadically here and there every couple months or so.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Been out of the site so long I forgot which posts are to be taken with a grain of salt or otherwise. Haha.

I've got no animosity with Crayo personally, it's just fun to bust his balls for my own amusement. Especially when he isn't around to retort. :)

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I've got no animosity with Crayo personally, it's just fun to bust his balls for my own amusement. Especially when he isn't around to retort. :)

Oh god @Crayo -la.

Hope Solidus isn't getting a headache from keeping all of you lot in line!

Also, been reading my old post and I must say... how did you guys resist the urge not to ban my ass? :ambrose:

Also...

#SaveTheTables

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh god @Crayo -la.

Hope Solidus isn't getting a headache from keeping all of you lot in line!

Also, been reading my old post and I must say... how did you guys resist the urge not to ban my ass? :ambrose:

Also...

#SaveTheTables

Well, I never had moderating powers, so... :woods:

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Waiting for the day to come, huh? :boohoo:

But I showed you guys my bikini pics and all! Shouldn't that worth something? :smug:

I don't recall seeing those. Were they nudes...?!?

(Well, of course they weren't if they were bikini photos.)