Promos You Don't Stand A Chance...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"You don't stand a chance..."

The video starts by fading from black to a view of what appears to be a very cheaply put together wrestling stage area in a garden. Stood next to the stage are about 50 to 100 normal looking people stood behind a metal barrier. The camera pans to the left to show a wrestling ring and a man who is wearing yellow trunks, black knee pads, yellow boots and black elbow pads.

Remedy by Seether begins to play through poor quality speakers and the camera pans back to the stage to show Al Blizzard pushing a curtain out of his way and walking slowly out onto the poorly constructed stage. Blizzard chuckled as the fans booed him as he made his way down to the ring. He climbed onto the apron and then got into the ring, he stared the other wrestler down as someone in a blue striped shirt climbed into the ring.

"This match is scheduled for one fall!"

The man looked over to Al Blizzard.

"Introducing first, from London England, he weighs in at 18 stone. He stands at six foot six! He is The Outlaw, The Punisher Of Wrestling, he is... Al Blizzard!"

Blizzard seemingly doesn't react and he rolls shoulders in preparation for the upcoming match.

"And his opponent, from Newcastle England, he weighs in at 15 stone. He stands in at six foot one! Gordy English!"

The man proceeds to climb out of the ring as another man climbs in wearing a black and white t-shirt which appears to have been made in 2 or so minutes. A bell rings and Blizzard runs at the man and completely takes him out with a clothesline. He smirks as he picks the man up and punches him repeatedly until the man is busted open and bleeding everywhere. Blizzard stands over the wrestler's bloody body and looks at the crowd.

"Look at your hero! He ain't much of one is he?!"

He looks down at the man and picks him up and grabs him by the throat.

"Stupid!"

Blizzard hoists the man onto his shoulders and hits him with the Al Cutter. Blizzard climbs over him and pins him. The referee counts.

One!

Two!

Three!

The bell rings again as Blizzard stands up, the referee goes to raise Blizzard's arm but he raises his fist at him.

"Here is your winner, Al Blizzard!"

Blizzard climbs out the ring and walks away from it slowly while chuckling but he stops. He turns to look at the wrestler and he smirks, he begins to walk back toward the ring but he stops at the apron. He lifts the apron to reveal a steel chair and a kendo stick. He pulls out the table and then the kendo stick and he leaves the table on the ground and he enters the ring holding the kendo stick. He then lifts it above his head and brings the kendo stick down against the wrestler with a loud crack. The wrestler rolls over in pain and Blizzard smirks, bringing it down against the wrestler over and over until the referee comes in and breaks it up. Blizzard pushes the referee aside and hits the wrestler again. He then puts the kendo stick under the wrestler's chin and puts the wrestler in a crossface but holds the kendo stick, pulling it against the throat of the bloody faced wrestler. The referee comes over once again before Blizzard can have the chance to choke the wrestler out. Blizzard stands up and grabs the referee by the collar.

Blizzard shouts in the referees face "Stay out of my way!"

He throws the referee down onto the floor. He stands there for a few seconds and then picks up the wrestler and throws him over the top rope and out onto the grassy floor. Blizzard slides out of the ring after him and kicks the wrestler in the gut, hoists him onto his shoulders in a powerbomb position and powerbombs the man onto the apron. The crowd boo but some crowd members are shocked and dare boo Blizzard.

"That's what you get!"

Blizzard stood looking down at the wrestler and then he turned to the table he pulled out from under the ring. He set up the table a few feet away from where the wrestler is spread out on the grass and Blizzard grabs him and picks him up, he picks him up in powerbomb position and then powerbombs the wrestler through the table. Blizzard turned and noticed the camera, he turned around to the ring announcer and swiped the microphone from his hand and walked over to where the camera is positioned.

"This is not just me beating up some low life sorry excuse for a wrestler, this is a message. It's not for anyone who fights in this crapshoot but to the entire wrestling word" He pauses and smirks "I know that right now you guys are rushing to get me booked on your crappy house shows or your terrible pay per views. I get it. This Al Blizzard is a new man. But you forgot. I go where I want, I do what I want, and I win what I want. So think carefully before calling your agents up because I'm the next big thing in wrestling! Not anyone from any promotion stands a chance against the new face of ruthlessness, Al Blizzard!"

Blizzard then straightened his arm out and dropped the mic and he proceeded to walk away as the video faded to black.

Last edited: