You don't know? You damn well should know.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ragreynolds

Jobber
Reaction score
tumblr_n8kdk7gRMb1rwome0o1_400.gif

My name is ragreynolds. I am a published author, YouTuber, martial artist, forum owner, businessman, cult leader, steak enthusiast, and eyebrow raiser. My interests include fine dining & perfect timing.

Reactions: Solidus1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Gif approved. Welcome!
So uhhh...I checked out your YouTube, what's the channel about mainly? :lol1:

Reactions: ragreynolds

ragreynolds

Jobber
Reaction score
Gif approved. Welcome!
So uhhh...I checked out your YouTube, what's the channel about mainly? :lol1:
Well, I originally uploaded stupid sketch videos, which I came to hate and cringe at. Then I went through a stupid phase of having 5 different channels. Each channel was for something different - gaming, sketches, vlogs, live shows, and MMA. Eventually I realised how crap my content was, and how stupid I was being, so I scrapped it all and started fresh on my original, and main channel: ragreynolds.

Currently, the channel has a wide variety of content.

Weird dance videos:
Story videos:
Opinion/advice videos:
Weird sketch type videos:
Podcasts:

And much, much more. I'm planning on adding a lot of gaming videos to my channel very soon, so if you're interested in anything I've mentioned, stay tuned for more :p

EDIT: My post looked very beautiful before I posted. Then all the videos embedded and now I want to cry. I'm too lazy to fix it, so I apologise.

ragreynolds

Jobber
Reaction score
Not impressed, but welcome.
Not really trying to impress, and I don't care if you aren't, but thank you anyway.

What games?
Not too sure yet. Probably a mixture of different games, since I play pretty much anything and everything. If anything was specifically requested by anyone, I'd certainly look into it.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Don't mind the trolls lol.

Not too sure yet. Probably a mixture of different games, since I play pretty much anything and everything. If anything was specifically requested by anyone, I'd certainly look into it.

Pokemon.
And I like wrestling reviews if you decide to do that.

Reactions: ragreynolds