You are Vince McMahon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the next owner of WWE?

• Stephanie McMahon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shane McMahon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
and you are on your deathbed.

Who do you leave your multi-billion dollar company to? AND WHY?

CaptainCharisma

Reaction score
Shane McMahon

Stephanie has played a part of authority as Smackdown! general manager before, i found it boring. I could not imagine how bad it would be if she was in full control, where as Shane McMahon has the same style of character as his dad, but just a bit different, which would be intresting.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Shane. Although Steph is like Vince with the ruthlessness and that, Shane could be just like his dad and get invlolved in actually particpating in matches and boy can he put on matches!

Business-wise, I dunno but the wrestling side is better and would tip it to Shane's side.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
My reason's for shane?

Because I believe he can make better creative decisions then his nut job sister.
Only thing Stephanie did alright was wrestle.

Montana

Im sure each would have different roles. I think Steph would like be in charge of the business side, where as Shane and HHH would run the wrestling side of things. HHH would do more the storylines, and SHane would do more backstage things. Thats how i would do it.

kingovkings

Reaction score
stef bcoz as stated above she would probs deal with the business side of it and leave trips with the storylines/wrestling side of it which he would probs do a good job of but im gonna say dat init :p

Kaedon

Reaction score
Shane, because I'm sexist

BruisedNbattered

Reaction score
I would go with Steph, she is very driven. But don't get me wrong, Shane is too, but I think Steph would be a lot better.

Travis40

He's not on the poll, but I'd pick...MIKE GUNDY!

Why? He's a man, HE'S 40, HE'S NOT A KID lmao

But I picked Shane becuase I think Shane would be the best for the WWE.

Vandy316

Reaction score
shane because hes not as bitchy and like the attitude style of wrestling

Enigma22

Reaction score
shane basically cause hes a guy. he knows what guys want to see so i think he would do a better job. maybe leave it to him and triple h so stephanie still has some owner ship too.

Evil Austin

i am sorry about bringing this back but i thought that this thread should be brought back it is interesting but i voted for shane but !

if there was another choice i would leave it too my (if i was vince) son in law HHH, I mean thats obvious why but if i was dying i would give it to my son in law HHH......

John

They would be given different roles. Shane would still take over media and sound, steph would take over the booking side and linda would take over the finnacial buisness. probably all three on TV will be acknolwedged as chairman.