Y2J/REY fued thoughts...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
its like liek the south park episode "the simpsons already did it"....the wrestling world (and the real world) does go in cycles and repeat itself.... thats fine... wwe always compares something to somethign similar that has already been done before- but this is something that already did happen and it is denyed 100%. and wwe isnt ignoring wcw...they are soon about to release a dvd on the history of wcw. Vince just doesnt get what he really has. if he gave credit where credit is due the storylines would be just as good as the matches. since 2008 it has been the era of great wrestling matches with storylines that acctually take away from the product (at least in my opinion)... but its still a compelling fued. And not to sound mean or negative.... but it doesnt matter, if you consider yourself a wrestling fan learn about the history. it has nothing to do with knwoing the biz, or being a smark or mark, its just worth the entertainment.

MizMasta3000

its like liek the south park episode "the simpsons already did it"....the wrestling world (and the real world) does go in cycles and repeat itself.... thats fine... wwe always compares something to somethign similar that has already been done before- but this is something that already did happen and it is denyed 100%. and wwe isnt ignoring wcw...they are soon about to release a dvd on the history of wcw. Vince just doesnt get what he really has. if he gave credit where credit is due the storylines would be just as good as the matches. since 2008 it has been the era of great wrestling matches with storylines that acctually take away from the product (at least in my opinion)... but its still a compelling fued. And not to sound mean or negative.... but it doesnt matter, if you consider yourself a wrestling fan learn about the history. it has nothing to do with knwoing the biz, or being a smark or mark, its just worth the entertainment.

Agreed