Y2J returning this week? LAX's mystery person....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

--Wrestlezone.com

-- Chris Jericho’s latest book signings have been announced on his official website, for this coming Monday the 29th at Philadelphia (Where RAW will take place) and Tuesday the 30th in Long Island (Where the Smackdown tapings will occur). That is a strong hint of Chris Jericho returning this week, possibly as early as Cyber Sunday. We do NOT have this confirmed though.

-- As noted earlier today here on the site, it's believed that the mystery person who brought The LAX the slapjack last night on iMPACT is Shelley "Ariel" Martinez. In case you missed it, a small framed person dressed in LAX-looking clothing gave a slapjack to Hernandez which enabled The LAX to get the pinfall. They played the angle like Hernandez didn't know who it was.

Hmmmm, I may tune in this week to see. IDK though.....

Weebo

Reaction score
Well USA is really pushing WWE to have Jericho come back on Raw t up the ratings. So right now they say that he will be a Cyber Sunday, but he may not be sen on camera until monday

the dark knight

fuck jericho, WE'RE GONNA HAVE A DIVA SEARCH WINNER!!! YAAAY IM SO HAPPY

Reaction score
i think they have'nt found a proper storyline for him ,but all this waiting is getting annoying but like tdk said f... jericho it's the divas who put asses in seats!!!!!!!!

JHar888

Reaction score
Hopefully Jericho will bail out at the last minute, then become a TNA member. :) That way, TNA can make WWE look like crap. (as they do every week) But really, Jericho in WWE means nothing to me, except WWE uses talent wrong, which will show once Jericho appears.

xtremebadass

Well the last commercial did say Save_Us.x29

X=10

10/29...this monday, I have been planning this since last monday, I am so psyched!