Y2J comes to TNA!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
My best work. Tell me what you think. It took me about five minutes LOL, as seen on here. It's very plain, I know. BTW, this is my 1,000th post. :)

Y2J.jpg

Rate/Hate/Debate

Travis40

I like the color, it's pretty good. I don't like the little box with Jericho in the bottom left hand corner of the sig. I like how it says SAVE_US.TNA...but it's still confirmed that Jericho's in WWE :shifty:...but still an awesome sig. I'll give it an 8/10

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Thanks a lot man! I never dreamed of getting an 8/10. And about the Jericho thing, it was meant to be a GIF, but adding GIF effects on sigs is a little beyond me HEHE. :)

Enigma22

Reaction score
well u didnt really do much. theres like no effects or anything and u just got some random background. its not terrible but its just not workin for me. 5/10

n00b

Reaction score
the box in teh bottom right is shit, his arms look cut off..you basically just put a background with the tna text on top, congrats for basically nothing..