Y2J and HBK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

I'm not a big fan. Probably because I don't particularly like either HBK or Jericho. Jericho bores me to tears when he works the mic.

I'll be honest, that's the first time I've ever heard that about Jericho.

But yeah, I'm really liking this feud. I would have liked to see Kofi and Cade get involved a little bit to transition into an IC feud, but I think it's too late for that. I just think that if two vets are going to feud, a good rub to two midcarders would be great. Y2J/HBK is always good alone though. I expect we see a Summerslam feud-ender, with the winner up in the air. It really depends on who wins at Great American Bash; if Jericho wins, Michaels gets the feud or vice versa.

I'm pulling for Jericho, because I'd like to see him catapulted into the World title scene. Punk/Jericho is all sorts of win.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I think if Kofi got involved it could leave Cade looking redundant although I do think he has serious potential, I think the best guy that could have got involved for HBK in all of this was Mr Kennedy, but with his draft that left that high and dry!

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Very true... I kinda smell Batista's heel turn any week now. That congratulating of Punk was a little over the top on RAW. I just wonder how they'll choose to put Punk over him at the PPV. Sorry... getting off subject.

I do think Batista will turn heel but I don't think it will be for a while yet and I am not sure if it will even involve Punk, I have a funny feeling it will be Rey Mysterio that will be the one that suffers when Batista finally turns heel

With Jericho and Kane now heels I think it will be too soon for Batista to turn heel

I do think that The Undertaker will be on RAW though when he returns, maybe not right away but eventually and that for me will be around the time Batista turns heel

that would leave Jericho, Orton, Kane and Batista as heel and Michaels, Cena Undertaker and Punk as faces

DanDaMan

Reaction score
Well this is a tough to be honest with you? Actually it's one of the most easiest choiced to make. HBK vs. Y2J hmmmmmmmmm? Two performers who have stolen the show at a wrestlemania. Then five years later have a match at a normal or par type of a ppv Judgment day and the next day everyone talks about how awesome their match was compared to the title matches. Now the fued has gone up another level were HBK and the eye Y2J pointing out that HBK is a liar. Even if you a Michaels fan or a Jericho fan or neither there is no way you can say at the end of their match you can say it was the best on the card. The only one at the GAB is Trips vs. Edge but Trips has Edge holding him down anyways. Michaels who will be 43 in a couple weeks is better then any young guy on the roster. Even though Michaels is balding badly his gimmick and music will never change. He is in a class like Ric Flair were old space mountain never shuts off. Performance wise Y2J and HBK doesn't get any better other than if it was for the World title in a Ladder match then who knows what could happen.