Y2J and HBK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

This feud is awesome! I think its probably the best of the year, for sure. I mean, its so personal. They had a good match too, but msot of it has been in promos, and thats great. Two of the best promo gusy ever, and they really make you get into the characters and the storyline of the show.

But, now they are going to meet at the Great American Bash, and no doubt it will steal the show. But a feud like this really needs a specialty match. there probably wont be one at GAB though, but I think Summerslam they could have.

At summerslam, Id like to see an iron man match, 30 or 60 minutes, with no dq, and ya, thatd be awesome...

But my question is, do you think this feud can last til Summerslam, or is ot over at GAB?
D you think this is the best feud this year?

chessarmy

This feud is probably going to be one of the best of the year, I am enjoying it as much as you are. I think they are going to keep this feud going until Summerslam. At Great American Bash, Jericho will most likely get the win and then Shawn can get his revenge at SS to end the feud in some type of gimmick match. Both matches should be awesome though

CenaMark54

I'm not a big fan. Probably because I don't particularly like either HBK or Jericho. Jericho bores me to tears when he works the mic.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
This feud takes me back to 2003 when they were feuding at the time which led to WM 19.
Its great and I would love to see it keep going.
When Jericho has a match, its awesome seeing HBK interfere and superkicking Lance Cade. I wanna see this match at the GAB. I'm pretty sure it will happen.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Its the the best feud of the year!

Jericho and Michaels are top performers, probably two of the top three main eventers in the company (Edge being the other) and having these two go at it can only mean MUST SEE TV

I think there match at the Great American Bash will have some sort of interference and either a double countout or double DQ will take place and keep it simmering over until SummerSlam where they can have a Cage match, hopefully one to rival the best Cage match in history between Bret and Owen 14 years ago

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan. Probably because I don't particularly like either HBK or Jericho. Jericho bores me to tears when he works the mic.

Thats unbelievable to be honest, Y2J and HBK have forgotten more about the business than guys like Cena and Batista will ever learn!

CenaMark54

Thats unbelievable to be honest, Y2J and HBK have forgotten more about the business than guys like Cena and Batista will ever learn!

What does Cena or Batista have to do with me disliking Jericho and HBK?

I could care less about what other people think. I only care about my opinion. Jericho is long winded on the mic and HBK is no longer breaking hearts nor is he a kid

the-gaffer

Reaction score
This feud is probably going to be one of the best of the year, I am enjoying it as much as you are. I think they are going to keep this feud going until Summerslam. At Great American Bash, Jericho will most likely get the win and then Shawn can get his revenge at SS to end the feud in some type of gimmick match. Both matches should be awesome though

Again thats why I would choose the Cage Match!

I think thats the perfect way to end a feud, the loser does not get pinned or submit so its not like it really hurts them as such!

Having Jericho hooked upside down on the cage while Michaels just escapes before him would be the perfect ending to the programme come SummerSlam

Then Jericho and hopefully Michaels can progress to the main event scene and feud with CM Punk and Randy Orton along with Cena and Batista

noumenon

To be honest I'm still having a little trouble adjusting to Jericho this way. He's never portrayed this type of heel before so it really is taking some getting used to. I suppose at this point in his career is it far better for him to go this route... I can't see him in the WHC picture as his old tantrum throwing self. Hopefully once this is over we'll see Jericho in the main even picture. I'de love to see a CM Punk/Y2J feud for the title. Although I'm not sure how likely it is that we'll see Punk walk out of GAB over Batista.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
To be honest I'm still having a little trouble adjusting to Jericho this way. He's never portrayed this type of heel before so it really is taking some getting used to. I suppose at this point in his career is it far better for him to go this route... I can't see him in the WHC picture as his old tantrum throwing self. Hopefully once this is over we'll see Jericho in the main even picture. I'de love to see a CM Punk/Y2J feud for the title. Although I'm not sure how likely it is that we'll see Punk walk out of GAB over Batista.

I see what you mean, I too am finding this heel turn by Jericho different from anything he has done in the past, but that is why Jericho is so good in my opinion, he is not afraid to try things and move on a different path and thats why he always produces must see TV

Shawn Michaels has his matches are still proving his without a doubt the best in ring talent still around in the WWE in my opinion and I like they way this has paned out. I was thinking during there RAW promo that Jericho was trying to get inside Michaels head and it could lead to a possible heel turn for Michaels (for just a while) but then it changed again, its brilliant.

If anyone does not like it then there is no place for them on a thread discussing it!

The Rated R CMStar

Well, since Y2J is already the top heel in Raw, considering Randy Orton is not around, I wouldn't be too shocked if they gave us CM Punk vs Chris Jericho.

Besides, WWE can now afford to give us that type of main event, because you know, SD will be main eventing the PPVs from now on.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I also think that Punk will go over Batista at GAB

I think if Batista was booked to win the title he would have done so off Edge at NOC and took the title to RAW and been labeled as some kind of RAW hero for getting a belt to RAW, so I doubt that after the way Punks win has been received they will have him drop it at his first PPV

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Well, since Y2J is already the top heel in Raw, considering Randy Orton is not around, I wouldn't be too shocked if they gave us CM Punk vs Chris Jericho.

Besides, WWE can now afford to give us that type of main event, because you know, SD will be main eventing the PPVs from now on.

SMACKDOWN! had plenty of main events in the last year, a quick look will prove this!

I kinda get what you are meaning though!

noumenon

Very true... I kinda smell Batista's heel turn any week now. That congratulating of Punk was a little over the top on RAW. I just wonder how they'll choose to put Punk over him at the PPV. Sorry... getting off subject.