Y0 dawgz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Dont_feed_the_troll.jpg

EYEH8/|/1993Я$

Reaction score
YO YOU STOOPID PHAG I ALREADY DONE TOLD YOU I AINT NO FUCKIN GOOFY LOOKIN TROLL YO! I aint no ugly motha fucka like yall here go get a fuckin life an bang some bitches other than yalls sisters u all fuckin gay pedofiles fuckin ur 2 yr old sisters n shit. Wheres da straight section of dis stoopid place at for reals?

maty619

Reaction score
How is someone gay for bangin' their sister, assuming you were talking to HardcoreSuperstar, who is a man (or his bio lies).

EYEH8/|/1993Я$

Reaction score
YO matyphag619 you sum hick from west Virginia or sumthin? u think it is rite for sum guy to fuck his sister yo dawg check it out u is a phag for that n so is that hardcorre homophagalicious mutha fucker. n yeah sexpowers u believe that shit? sumbody wit no life or balls changin my name n shit n ddidnt even tell me. this place Already be frontin on me.

maty619

Reaction score
YO matyphag619 you sum hick from west Virginia or sumthin? u think it is rite for sum guy to fuck his sister yo dawg check it out u is a phag for that n so is that hardcorre homophagalicious mutha fucker. n yeah sexpowers u believe that shit? sumbody wit no life or balls changin my name n shit n ddidnt even tell me. this place Already be frontin on me.

I never said it was OK, any person who fucks their little sister deserves to die a long painful death but that does not make them gay, just very very very perverted.