Y0 dawgz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EYEH8/|/1993Я$

Reaction score
Sup yo my name is Biff. Da last forum i was at the ppl were assholes n they disagreed wit a lol of my opinions n shit they was ignorant for reals. I luv wrestling n I have watched since 93 for reals. JBL and Michael PS Hayes r my favorite of all time. I really hate Kofi Kingston, Shad Gaspard, New Jack, JTG, Da Pope, Ahmed Johnson, Flash Funk, Mark Henry, and Da Rock juss to name a few. I smoke weed all day n I aint got no job but its ok cuz I get unemployment. I worked at a rimshop for 2yrs then they lay me off for sum bullshit. They just playa haters i hope there aint no playa haters here or we got sum trouble for reals.

EYEH8/|/1993Я$

Reaction score
Why yall hatin yo? I aint done been here for dam near 10min n you all frontin already!? Get off my nutz haters.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Asking people to get off your nuts is honestly the dumbest thing ever. If I were sitting on your lap, I'd be sitting on your dick, not your nuts.

smurf.

EYEH8/|/1993Я$

Reaction score
Yeeh you right u be sittin on my dick. Stop fronttin you stupid trickass trick.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I meant 'your' in general, not YOU, bitch. I wouldn't be able to find your dick under your KFC rolls.

EYEH8/|/1993Я$

Reaction score
Yo for reals you trickass smut ladyhogslob you better check yo self b4 u wreck urself feels me? N dont get it twizted k hun I like Popeyes chicken not KFC do sum homework b4 makin urself look stoopid. N xtremefatass guess wut. Y's you makin fun of my forum name you fool? U got beef bring it. Im jus here to talk about wrestlin and you haters already stepin on my nuts.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yo for reals you trickass smut ladyhogslob you better check yo self b4 u wreck urself feels me? N dont get it twizted k hun I like Popeyes chicken not KFC do sum homework b4 makin urself look stoopid. N xtremefatass guess wut. Y's you makin fun of my forum name you fool? U got beef bring it. Im jus here to talk about wrestlin and you haters already stepin on my nuts.

Keep squirting cum all over your computer while thinking of me.