XFC - Xtreme Fighting Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
This preview is looking pretty good. I'm curious as to what HBK and the Heartbreakers are going to do. Punk on the Cutting Edge should be interesting. Looking forward to the show.

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : Ma fovrite was AJ Styles vs Kennedy, it was really effective and put Styles over. Main even was close

WM : All were pretty good, I would say Brown/Dykstra. Nothing special in this match

BP : The opening segment, because you had almost no promos in your show

WP : you like I said, you need to give some real air time for promos

AC: you need to work on promos, a good promo could be very effective to build a character or a feud, but your matches and storylines are good.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The Battle Royal, nice unique match for a tag team championship. Never expected the Kazarian/Bentley are going to win though.

Worst Match: n/a, all matches are pretty nice

Best Promo: The party with Christian Cage

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show once again man. I am quite curious on the faction you made with Shawn Michaels, this will totally make an impact on your show. You've really got some unique names for titles man and I really need to point that out! lol...

McLovin

Reaction score
When I read the title of the BTB I fought it was an MMA BTB, but I was proven wrong. I've skimmed through your shows and you seem to right some very long matches which is good. I'll be reading your next show and I'll give you a review for it as this BTB looks very good

xtremebadass

BM: Yea I have to go with the battle royal, it was a great read.

WM: I would say Monty Brown's, but Monty was always the shit, so there were no bad matches here man great job

BP: Christian's celebration was really in character

WP: N/A.

AC: My main attraction to this BTB is now the Heartbreakers, I really see potential in this, great show+preview, cant wait for the next show

MJ807

Reaction score
Away†by Breaking Benjamin hits and the XFC Logo flashes on the screen and the as the song gets into the chorus we switch to action scenes of XFC’s wrestler’s we see shots of Christian Cage hitting the Unprettier, Edge hitting a spear, Chris Sabin hitting a Cradleshock DDT, Christian Cage hugging the title. And AJ Styles hitting a shooting star press from the top of the ladder then we breakout into the arena and pyro explodesWe then go to Edge who is standing in the center of the ring which is set up for the Cutting Edge. He has a mic in his hand and the crowd is already booing him.

Edge: Is this how you treat your future Champion with this disrespect. I’m the rightful number one contender and there is nothing that you can say to argue that fact. I beat CM Punk’s little friend and at Heaven and Hell I will beat Christian Cage and then I will become the new XFC World Heavyweight Champion. But let me get back to my show and my guest tonight the man I injured two weeks ago at Killer Instinct CM Punk.

“This Fire Burns†by Killswitch Engage hits as CM Punk with crutches comes limping out to the ring as his ribs are still wrapped up in bandages. Edge chuckles at Punk who has trouble getting into the ring. He finally does and he has a mic in his hand.

CM Punk: Edge last week you screwed Colt and you screwed me out of my title shot. You said it yourself that any friend of mine would be easy to beat but then why did you have to cheat holding the ropes down to beat him?

Edge: I have no idea what you’re talking about Punk I beat your friend fair and square in the center of the ring stop bitching about not getting a title match even if he would have won you still wouldn’t have earned a match against Christian.

CM Punk: I wish you wouldn’t have injured me or it would have been me kicking your ass last week instead of Colt and I wouldn’t have gone so easy on you. If I would’ve been in that match you wouldn’t be standing in this ring right now.

Edge: Oh big threats coming from a guy who can barely walk and has a broken rack of ribs. Come back in a month Punk and then talk crap to me but before then just stay out of my way because I have a title to win.

CM Punk: Edge I’ll never be out of your way you screwed me out of winning the XFC Championship at Killer Instinct and then you screwed me out of my title shot last week but trust me you will never screw me again.

Edge starts to laugh at Punk as he leaves the ring and his music plays then Punk takes one of his crutches he limps over to Edge before he leaves the ring and Punk swings the crutch like a bat landing right on the back of Edge then Punk drops to the floor and he locks an Anaconda Vise on Edge and he has Edge screaming in pain in the middle of the ring as backstage officials run down to the ring to break up the fight and as they reach the ring they do CM Punk uses his crutches and he leaves the ring as Edge rolls around in pain in the center of the ring.

Paul Heyman: What a start of what is to be another amazing edition of XFC After Hourz.

Eric Bischoff: I agree also tonight Jerry Lynn will take on Monty Brown.

Paul Heyman: Also we will see Test and Ken Kennedy the two men who fought last week team up to take on AJ Styles and Colt Cabana.

Eric Bischoff: After that beginning who knows what to expect for the rest of the night

We go to a video advertising Heaven and Hell then we come back to the middle of the ring. Then Jerry Lynn’s music hits as he makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Minneapolis, Minnesota weighing in at 184.5 pounds standing at 5 foot 9, Jerry Lynn!!!!!

“Alpha Male†by Dale Oliver hits as Monty Brown makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from the Serengeti, weighing in at 265 pounds standing at 6 foot 2, Monty Brown!!!!!

The bell rings and the match starts with Monty going to clothe line the smaller Lynn but Jerry ducks out of the way and he gets behind Monty and is able to hit him with a falling neck breaker. Then Jerry runs to the ropes he pulls himself up and when Monty turns around Jerry flies off with a diving cross body. Jerry after he lands on Monty he pins him 1… 2… Monty kicks out before the three count. Then Jerry gets up and he goes to suplex Monty with an impressive feat of strength he hits a brain buster on Monty Brown. Then Jerry gets up again and he goes over to the body of Brown Jerry grabs Monty’s arm and he locks in a cross arm breaker on Brown who starts to crawl toward the rope the second Lynn got the hold on. And with his size advantage he is able to drag himself to the ropes and Jerry is forced to break the hold. Then Jerry grabs his arm and he jumps over the rope to the outside of the ring hanging his arm on the way. Then Jerry climbs back up on the apron he springboards him self and he hits Monty with a Tilt-a-Whirl head scissors and Jerry pins him 1… 2… Monty kicks out before the three count. And then Jerry takes him to the corner and he puts him on the top turnbuckle and Jerry stands on top also going for a sunset flip power bomb but before he is able to do that Monty flips him over and Jerry lands hard on the mat below. Monty from the top rope he jumps and lands a splash right on Jerry’s ribs. Then Monty picks up Jerry and he hits him with a belly-to-belly suplex. Monty picks him up off the ground and he hits him with the Alpha bomb and then Monty goes into the corner as he waits for Jerry Lynn to get up and once he does Monty grabs him he Irish whips him and he goes for the pounce but as Monty goes to hit Jerry he moves out of the way and when Monty turns around to see where he is. Jerry kicks Monty in the gut and he puts him on his shoulder and then he hits him with the Cradle Piledriver and then Jerry bridges him into a pin 1… 2… 3!!!

Justin Roberts: The winner by pin fall, Jerry Lynn!!!!!

Then Jerry looks at Monty and he starts to attack him hitting him in his head from behind then Jerry locks on an STF on Monty and he keeps it on as the ref yells at Jerry Lynn then he releases the hold. Jerry yells out at Monty “Now you know how it feels†and he leaves the ring as his music plays.

Paul Heyman: Well we’ve seen Monty Brown the past two weeks attacking his opponent after the match but this week Jerry Lynn turned it around.

Eric Bischoff: I can’t stand rule breaking this match should have been reversed after that vicious attack on Monty Brown.

Paul Heyman: But you were fine with Monty doing it for the past two weeks.

We then go to a commercial but when we come back we are with Shawn Michaels, Matt Bentley, and Frankie Kazarian who are backstage talking then The Motor City Machine Guns walk into the locker room.

Alex Shelley: Heartbreakers we want a shot at your titles we were the only people that came close so we want a title shot tonight.

Shawn Michaels: Listen you guys aren’t going to get a title shot tonight. But we’ll give you a match against my boys and if you beat them you can have a title match at Heaven and Hell.

Chris Sabin: All right you guys are on and after tonight we’ll see you at Heaven and Hell.

They leave the locker room and Shawn has a cocky grin on his face then we go to another part of backstage where Monty Brown is he is running through the backstage yelling “Where is he?!?!†He then runs and he hits a backstage official with the Pounce. Then Monty sees Jerry Lynn and he runs at him he goes to clothe line him but as he goes to hit him Jerry turns around and he locks on a arm breaker on Monty.

Jerry Lynn: What do you want Monty?

Monty Brown: Get off of me now!

Jerry Lynn: Monty do you like this do you like being attacked from out of nowhere?

Monty Brown: No of course not now get the F**K off of my arm.

Jerry Lynn: Fine only if you agree to talk to me calmly though.

Monty Brown: Fine just get release the hold.

Jerry releases the hold and he helps Monty up and Jerry takes Monty into his locker room and he begins to talk. Then we go back to the ring and already in the ring is Rob Conway and Petey Williams. Petey is carrying the Canadian Flag as Conway has the mic in his hand.

Rob Conway: Will everyone rise for the Canadian National Anthem. O Canada! Our home and native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command. With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The True North strong and free! From far and wide, O Canada, We stand on guard for thee God keep our land glorious and free! O Canada, we stand on guard for thee. O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Then Austin Aries music hits as he makes his way to the ring.

The bell rings and the match starts with Austin Aries and Petey Williams. Petey circles around Aries and then he runs in and he hits an enzuigiri on him. Petey then grabs Aries by the neck and he hits him with a double arm DDT on him. Then Petey goes and he grabs Aries him by his waist then he flips Aries and he brings how down with a cradle DDT and on the outside of the ring Rob Conway is cheering for Petey. Then Petey goes and he Irish whips Aries into the turnbuckle and he puts him up on the top rope and then he ties him to the tree of woe and he drops him. Then Petey climbs to the top rope and he steps down onto Aries groin and Austin screams in pain as Petey stands the ref starts to count for Petey to come off and when he gets to 4 Petey drops off of Aries crotch. Then he backs up across the ring he runs across and when he gets to the turnbuckle he flies and he hits a low dropkick to Aries face and as the kick connects Aries falls off the ropes and out of the tree of woe. Then Petey goes and he locks on a sharpshooter the whole crowd is booing as Petey keeps the hold on and Rob Conway on the outside of the ring is chanting, “Petey Williams, Petey Williams!†But on the inside of the ring Austin Aries starts crawling and he is able to get over the ropes so Petey has to break the hold. Then Petey releases the hold and he drags Aries into the middle of the ring and he goes to hit him with the Canadian Destroyer but before he can Austin flips him over him and they are both knocked out on the ground. Austin starts to pull himself up using the ropes as Petey gets up as well Petey then runs and he goes for a clothe line but Aries moves out of the way and he hits Petey with an STO when he turns back around. Then he grabs him again and he hits him with a forward Russian leg sweep. Aries then picks up Petey and he lifts him in the air and hits him with a brain buster. Then Aries goes and he climbs to the top rope and from the top he signals that he’s going for the 450 Splash but just before he goes for it Rob Conway hops up onto the apron and he starts to yell at Austin Aries hops off the top rope and he goes to shove Conway off of the apron but Conway hops off before he can and then when he turns around Petey Williams is standing there he kicks Aries in the gut then he hits him with the Canadian Destroyer and after that he pins him 1… 2… 3!!!

Justin Roberts: And the winner by pin fall, Petey Williams!!!!!

Petey and Conway celebrate in the ring waving the Canadian flag.

Paul Heyman: Petey Williams picks up a win over Austin Aries but not without the help of Rob Conway.

Eric Bischoff: A win is a win no matter how you get it.

Paul Heyman: But it is so much more sweeter if you earn the victory.

We then go to a commercial when we come back we are backstage where Shannon Moore is he is listening to head phones in a dark corner with no one around him.

Shannon Moore: Some people call me a loser, others call me a freak, they ask me who I am and I tell them one thing. My name is Shannon Moore the Reject.

Paul Heyman: Well looks like we will soon see the single’s debut of Shannon Moore.

Eric Bischoff: And the crowd goes wild…

Paul Heyman: Your hilarious Eric.

Then “1976†by Dale Oliver hits as Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin makes their way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at a combined weight of 435 pounds, The Motor City Machine Guns!!!!!

“Sexy Boy†by Shawn Michaels hits as Shawn Michaels, and the Heartbreakers make their way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents weighing in at a combined weight of 436 pounds, The Heartbreakers!!!!!

The bell rings and the match starts with Alex Shelley and Matt Bentley. Bentley and Shelley lock up in the center of the ring and Shelley gets the advantage and he drives Bentley back into the turnbuckle. Then once he is in the turnbuckle Shelley unleashes with stiff kicks to the gut of Bentley then he takes him to the top rope and from the top rope Shelley hits Bentley with a spike DDT and then Shelley goes and he tags in Chris Sabin who hops over the top rope he runs and he baseball slides Bentley into post in the ring. Then Sabin drags Bentley out of the corner and from there he hits him with a fisherman’s suplex which he bridges into a pin the ref counts 1… 2… and Bentley kicks out before the three count. Sabin then drags Bentley into his own corner and he tags Shelley back in then Sabin and Shelley both grab him and hits him with a double suplex. Then Sabin leaves the ring as Shelley drags him to the center of the ring and he locks on the Border City Stretch on Bentley he keeps the move applied as Bentley screams in pain he still keeps the hold on and then Bentley looks close to tapping but he is somehow able to roll out of it and as he does he hits Shelley with a DDT and both men are out. And they both start to crawl for their respective corners inching slowly and then they both reach out and they both tag in their partners at the same time. Sabin and Kazarian rush at each other and as Sabin goes for a clothe line Kazarian ducks and he spears Sabin. Kazarian then picks up Sabin and he hits him with a swinging neck breaker and before Sabin can even realize what happens Kazarian picks him up grabs him again and hits him with a bridging German suplex and the ref counts the pin 1… 2… but Sabin kicks out before the three count. Then Kazarian picks up Sabin again and he looks like he’s going for the Wave of the Future but just before he goes for it Sabin hits him with an inverted STO. Both men are knocked out on the ring floor then Bentley springboards himself over the ropes he runs and he tackles Shelley on the other side of the ring and then Bentley springboards over the top rope and he tackles Shelley. Then as the ref focuses on the fight outside of the ring Shawn Michaels slides into the ring and as Sabin gets up Michaels hits him with the Sweet Chin Music and he puts Kazarian on top of him and the ref counts 1… 2… 3!!!

Justin Roberts: And the winners by pin fall, The Heartbreakers!!!!!

Then Michaels gets in the ring and he drags Kazarian out of there and he helps him up the ramp as Bentley follows behind them Michaels turns around one more time and he laughs at Shelley who is shaking Sabin trying to get him to regain consciousness.

Paul Heyman: Is it possible for a match here in XFC to finish cleanly

Eric Bischoff: Apparently not but like I said a win is a win no matter how you get it. And Shawn Michaels made sure his boys picked up the win.

We go to a commercial break when we come back Christian Cage is backstage with the World Title strapped over his shoulder and standing next to him is Maria.

Maria: Christian in 3 weeks you put your World Title on the line against Edge at Heaven and Hell what are your thoughts?

Christian Cage: Well apparently Edge has forgotten about me because he seems to be a little distracted all the time by someone else. When he should be focusing on his only real concern the Instant Classic Christian Cage. And this is why at Heaven and Hell he won’t be beating me. Edge this is your last shot at me as long as I hold the title so make sure you make the best of it don’t be a fool.

Christian then walks away and we fade back to the arena and then Test’s music hits as he makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Toronto, Ontario, Canada weighing in at 321 pounds standing at 6 foot 6, Test!!!!!

“Turn up the Trouble†by Jim Johnston hits as Ken Kennedy makes his way to the ring when he gets there the mic drops from the top of the arena.

Ken Kennedy: And his partner I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsin! I weigh in tonight at a jaw dropping 247 pounds and I stand at 6 feet 2 inches, Mr…………………………… Kennedy………………………………………….. Kennedy!!!!!

“Copa Cabana†by Barry Manilow hits as Colt Cabana makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: And their opponent from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 235 pounds, standing at 6 foot 1, Colt Cabana!!!!!

“I Am†by Dale Oliver hits as AJ Styles makes his way to the ring with the title around his waist.

Justin Roberts: And his partner he is the XFC Parental Advisory Champion, he is from Gainesville, Georgia, weighing in at 215 pounds, standing at 5 foot 10, AJ Styles!!!!!

The bell rings and the match starts with AJ Styles and Ken Kennedy in the ring Kennedy goes after Styles and he knocks him down with a huge right fist that connects right to Style’s temple. Then he grabs Styles knee and he lifts him in the air by his knee and he brings him down breaking the knee on the ring floor. Then Kennedy grabs him again and drags him to the middle of the ring by the head and he hits him with a snap DDT. Then Kennedy picks up AJ and he goes over to his corner to tag in Test but Test drops from the top rope and he leaves Kennedy yelling at him to tag in but then from behind AJ hops up and he hits a back cracker on Kennedy. Then Kennedy bounces off of his knees and he falls face first into the turnbuckle and then from there Styles back body drops him across the ring. Styles then goes and he hits a springboard moonsault across the ring landing right on Kennedy. Then AJ grabs Kennedy and he tags in Colt Cabana who springboards over the top rope and he stomps on Kennedy’s body when he lands. Cabana then takes Kennedy into the middle of the ring and he lifts him up into a power bomb position the Cabana goes and he hits a running power bomb onto Kennedy and he bridges over into a pin 1… 2… Kennedy kicks out before the three count. Cabana picks him back up again and he hits him with an over the shoulder belly to back pile driver and the crowd starts to get excited after this move and then Cabana locks on an inverted Boston Crab which he calls the Chicago Crab. He keeps the hold on in the middle of the ring and there is no hope for Kennedy he holds out his hand to tap but then Test from out of no where he hits a big boot to the side of Colt Cabanas head knocking him out and saving Kennedy from tapping out. Colt is now knocked out in the middle of the ring as Kennedy lays on the floor holding his back. Kennedy starts to crawl and so does Cabana but Kennedy reaches his corner first and he tags in Test who actually tags in this time he runs and he stops Cabana before he can tag out. Test drags Cabana by his leg into the middle of the ring and there he picks him up and he military presses him into the air and then he slams him down onto the mat just easily tossing him. Then from a seated position Test locks on a full nelson he pulls him up applying more pressure and then he brings him up into a standing position and he hits him with a full nelson slam. Then he grabs him again and he hits him with a pump handle slam and he grabs him and he drags him into his own corner and he tags in Kennedy who goes in and he looks suspiciously at Test but he goes in he grabs Cabana and he goes to Irish whip him to the ropes and he does then he goes for a drop toe hold but as he does Cabana moves out of the way and he hits a reverse DDT on Kennedy. Then Cabana starts to move very slowly towards the corner and he tags in Styles who hits a springboard leg drop on Kennedy to start it off. Then AJ grabs him and he lifts Kennedy into the air and he hits him with the Styles Clash but before pinning him he looks over to Test but Test drops down from the apron and starts to walk backstage as Styles pins Kennedy 1… 2… 3!!!

Justin Roberts: The winner by pin fall, AJ Styles and Colt Cabana!!!!!

AJ starts to leave the arena as Colt starts to get back up he is the only one in the ring and when he turns around to leave he is hit by a huge spear by Edge. Then Edge goes out of the ring and he grabs two chairs and he tosses them into the ring. He sets up one chair under Colt’s head and then Edge takes the other one and he con-chair-to’s Colt’s head. Edge goes to leave but before he does he looks under the ring and he pulls out a table and he slides it into the ring he sets it up and then he grabs Colt and he puts him on the table and then Edge climbs up to the top rope. He jumps off and he hits an elbow drop through the table onto Colt Cabana who is knocked out now. Edge calls for a mic to be brought to him.

Edge: See Punk this is what happens when you attack me behind my back and next time I’ll make sure it is someone closer to you and it will be ten times worse.

Edge then throws the mic at Colt Cabanas body and as Edge leaves the ring the medical staff rushes to the ring to check on Colt.

Eric Bischoff: Well you got the clean finish you wanted.

Paul Heyman: I may have got that but then Colt Cabana got a brutal beating after his match from Edge.

Eric Bischoff: Hey if I were Colt I would go apologize to Edge and then go help him kick CM Punks ass. I mean CM Punk just signed a death warrant for Colt after he attacked Edge from behind I wouldn’t want CM Punk as my friend right now.

Paul Heyman: Punk wanted revenge for all the times he’d been screwed and Edge deserved everything he got.

Eric Bischoff: Yeah sure but tune in next week to see who Edge may attack next.

We fade to black and the XFC Logo appears.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: aries vs williams
wm: n/a
bp: cutting edge
wp: n/a
af: wow edge is feuding with just about every face on the roster lol. good show

TRI

Reaction score
Best Match: The fatal 4 way match was pretty good, and I liked that one the best. Nice to see AJ Styles win the match, and good to see you pushing him in this thread.

Worst Match: The Monty Brown and Jerry Lynn match seemed a little to short to me. I also can't really see Lynn hitting Brown with the cradle piledriver given Brown's size. Maybe I'm thinking of something else though.

Best Promo: The Edge and CM Punk promo was pretty good, and I thought it was definitely your best, Edge was in good character for the promo.

Worst Promo: The Christian Cage promo definitely should have been longer. He is a great promo guy, and I doubt that he would only say 3 lines when in a promo. You should have gone deeper in this promo.

AC: Overall this was a pretty good show, and I liked it. 8/10 Good job.

MJ807

Reaction score
XFC After Hourz Preview

- This week Monty Brown begins his therapy sessions with Jerry Lynn and he also defends his title against Paul London. Will Monty be able to control his anger find out this week on After Hourz.

- The tag team match of AJ Styles and Colt Cabana vs. Test and Ken Kennedy ended with Test leaving Kennedy in the middle of the match. This week the teams are shaken up as Test and AJ Styles team up to take on Colt Cabana and Ken Kennedy.

- The Heartbreakers have another challenger for their titles but just as the Motor City Machine Guns had to do they have to beat them first to earn a title shot. This week The Wolrds Greatest Tag Team will take on The Heartbreakers for a shot at their title at Heaven and Hell.

- Rob Conway also has a match and he will be taking on Kenny Dykstra.

- And Edge and Christian will be picking each others opponents as their will be tow pick your poison matches.

MJ807

Reaction score
XFC will be put on delay a while my show got deleted somehow for this week so expect it up next week though.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Damn, dude, it's too bad your show got deleted. It looks like it's going to be real good. All of the matches are sure to deliver and I'm curious to see who Edge and Christian pick for one another in the pick your poison matches.

JHar888

Reaction score
Sweet man! I used to read awhile back, and from what I remember this was a pretty good read. I'll be checking it out once the show is posted!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I came on too late here to see this, but from what I've just seen, this is great. Hope you can stick with this for awhile.

MJ807

Reaction score
“Blow Me Away” by Breaking Benjamin hits and the XFC Logo flashes on the screen and the as the song gets into the chorus we switch to action scenes of XFC’s wrestler’s we see shots of Christian Cage hitting the Unprettier, Edge hitting a spear, Chris Sabin hitting a Cradleshock DDT, and ton’s of more than we breakout into the arena and pyro explodes at the ramp as the voice of Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff begin to speak.

Paul Heyman: Welcome to XFC After Hours, which after a break has finally returned.

Eric Bischoff: I’m Eric Bischoff and my partner here is Paul Heyman and we are broadcasting live from Portland, Oregon.

Paul Heyman: We will start our return show with the owner of XFC Ric Flair.

The 2001 Space Odyssey Theme begins to play and we hear woos across the arena then Ric Flair walks out onto the ramp and walks to the ring once he is there he grabs a mic and stands in the center.

Ric Flair: WOO! It’s great to be back and in two weeks XFC will be presenting Heaven and Hell and the main event is Christian Cage vs. Edge. But tonight there will be two pick your poison matches where Christian will pick Edge’s opponent and Edge will pick Christians. Now I would like to bring Edge out to the ring.

Metalingus by Alter Bridge begins to play as Edge comes to the ring in his wrestling gear.

Ric Flair: Edge your match is next now let’s see who Christian has chosen as your opponent. And let me just say this he has just signed a XFC Contract.

The arena is silent the lights turn off then “Fallen Angel” begins to play and the crowd explodes as Christopher Daniels walks out onto the ramp and he starts to make his way to the ring. Edge is pacing the ring staring down Daniels but Daniels stares him back with dead eyes. And once Daniels makes it into the ring he takes off his hood and stands in his corner.

The Bell Rings and the match starts as Edge charges at Daniels but as he reaches Daniels slides out of the way and he runs into the turnbuckle he bounces off and when he does Christopher Daniels grabs him and he hits him with a reverse DDT. Daniels gets up he grabs Edge and he hits him with a double gut buster. The Christopher Daniels gets up he runs and he springboards off the ropes and he hits Edge with a springboard moonsault and he pins him 1… 2… Edge kicks out right after 2. Christopher stands up and he works the crowd and when he turns around Edge is on his feet and Daniels runs and he hits him with an enzuigiri. This knocks Edge onto the floor and then Christopher Daniels locks on a Boston crab on Edge. Edge is stuck but he crawls and he is able to reach the ropes and once he gets there Daniels is forced to release the hold and when he does Edge pulls himself out of the ring and he falls to the arena floor. Then Christopher Daniels in the middle of the ring looks at Edge on the floor he backs up against the ropes then he runs full speed and he suicide dives over the rope Edge catches him and he slams him onto the floor. Then Edge picks up Daniels and he Irish whips him into the stairs, Daniels flips over and he lies on the floor. Edge goes over he grabs him and he brings him back into the ring in the middle of the ring Edge grabs him and he hits him with a Russian leg sweep and he rolls him into a pin the ref counts 1… 2… Christopher Daniels kicks out before the three count but Edge just goes back on the attack as he hops on top of him and begins to unload punches on Daniels face and as the punches unload the ref begins to count for Edge to get off of him. Then Edge gets off of him he picks him up again he grabs him from behind and puts him in a half nelson and then he hits him with a half nelson bulldog. Then Edge picks up Christopher Daniels and he Irish whips him into the corner but in the corner is the ref and Daniels body slamming into the corner hits the ref. Then a sinister smile appears on Edges face as he gets out of the ring he goes and grabs a chair and gets back into the ring he aims at Christopher Daniels who is on the floor but before he is able to swing the chair Christian Cage appears in the ring and the crowd goes wild he grabs the chair from Edge and he hits Edge in the head but at the same time the ref gets up and he notices Christian holding the chair and then Edge knocked out on the floor and the ref rings the bell calling for a disqualification.

Justin Roberts: The winner by disqualification Edge!!!!!

Christian stands in the middle of the ring arguing with the ref and Christopher Daniels joins him as Edge slips out of the ring.

Eric Bischoff: Wow thanks to our champion Christian Cage the last match was just ruined.

Paul Heyman: Eric you know what Edge was about to do and Christian did the honorable thing saving his friend from a chair shot.

Eric Bischoff: If it was so honorable then why was he disqualified.

Paul Heyman: Eric stop being such a dumb ass.

Eric Bischoff: Watch your mouth Paul this is live television.

Paul Heyman: After this commercial break we will see the Alex Shelley show with his guest CM Punk.

After we return from commercial break we see the Alex Shelley Show set in the ring Alex is already in the ring with a mic in his hand.

Alex Shelley: Before I bring out my guest tonight I’d like to speak directly to the Heartbreakers and Shawn Michaels. Shawn I hate you seriously I 100 Percent full on hate you. You were my idol when I was a little boy and then you screw Chris and I over like that when we would have had a shot at the XFC Underground Tag Championships. But thanks Shawn because even after your speech two week ago I still believed that the good HBK was there somewhere but after last week I know he is truly gone. And I promise you the next time the Motor City Machine face your team or you yourself there will be a big beating. Now without further ado I’d like to bring out my guest CM Punk.

”This Fire Burns” by Kill Switch Engage hits as CM Punk makes his way to the ring. He limps to the ring as he still has bandages around his ribs. When he gets to the ring he shakes hands with Alex Shelley and grabs a mic.

Alex Shelley: CM Punk welcome to the Alex Shelley Show my first question is how are you feeling?

CM Punk: Not too good Alex but I’m getting better every day and I could see my self back in the ring by Heaven and Hell.

Alex Shelley: Now you have had a problem with Edge here in the XFC what do you have to say to Edge?

CM Punk: Edge you don’t deserve anything that you have right now, you don’t deserve a title shot you don’t deserve to be in the main event at Heaven and Hell, and you don’t deserve to work for the XFC. You are scum and I’m pretty sure you haven’t won a match cleanly yet in the XFC. And I can’t wait until Heaven and Hell when Christian kicks your ass all around this arena.

Alex Shelley: Strong words Punk and all of it is true he is almost as bad as Shawn Michaels…

”Sexy Boy” by Shawn Michaels begins to play as Shawn Michaels with Test makes his way to the ring with a scowl on his face.

Shawn Michaels: That’s it I’m tired of you talking crap about me if you’re such a man say it to my face Shelley.

Alex drops his mic and he is about to walk up to HBK when Test gets in front Michaels and stares down Shelley hesitates and then from out of no where he is hit with sweet chin music and Shelley is knocked out. Punk kneels down to check on Shelley then he looks back up at Test and Shawn Michaels.

CM Punk: I’m just going to say this you guys are lucky that I’m injured.

Shawn laughs as he leaves the ring and as he leaves Chris Sabin runs down to the ring to check on Shelley.

Paul Heyman: Well that was an eventful Alex Shelley show and it didn’t end too well for Alex Shelley.

Eric Bischoff: He deserved it though disrespecting Shawn Michaels like that. Shawn Michaels is a legend in this business and he deserves to be treated as such.

Paul Heyman: Did you watch last weeks match at all or were you too infatuated with Shawn Michaels?

Eric Bischoff: Very funny Heyman…

Paul Heyman: After this commercial break Rob Conway will be taking on Kenny Dykstra.

When we get back from commercial break Petey Williams and Rob Conway are already in the middle of the ring and Rob Conway is holding the Canadian flag.

Petey Williams: Team Canada has returned and please respect my country as I sing the Canadian National Anthem before Rob Conway destroys his opponent. O Canada! Our home and native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command. With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The True North strong and free! From far and wide, O Canada, We stand on guard for thee God keep our land glorious and free! O Canada, we stand on guard for thee. O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

The crowd who has been booing through this entire song is now chanting USA! Kenny Dykstra’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one fall introducing his opponent from Worcester, Massachusetts weighing in at 234 pounds standing at 6 foot 4, Kenny Dykstra.

The Bell Rings the match starts with Rob Conway running and hitting a high knee on Kenny chin and once Kenny drops to one knee Rob grabs him and he hits him with a snap suplex. Then Rob goes and he picks up Kenny Dykstra and he brings him into the corner there he holds Kenny’s head and with his right fist he drives a huge punch into Kenny’s face which knocks Rob down onto the floor. And then with Kenny on the floor Conway climbs up to the 2nd rope and he waits for Kenny to get up and when he does he hits him with a diving leg lariat. After the lariat Conway goes quickly and he pins Kenny, 1… 2… Kenny kicks out before the three count. Then Rob gets up again and he grabs Kenny’s arm and he hits him with a cross arm breaker. Then Rob picks him up again and he hits him with a neck breaker and then after the neck breaker Conway climbs up to the top rope and from there he salutes the Canadian flag Petey is holding then he jumps off with a diving elbow drop but before he lands Kenny Dykstra rolls out of the way and Rob Conway’s elbow drives into the mat. Kenny gets up and he goes over to Rob Conway he grabs him from off the floor and he hits him with a rolling cutter. After the rolling cutter Kenny runs and he hops onto the second rope and from there he jumps off and he hits Conway with a diving clothe line. Then after that he gets on top of Conway and he locks in a rear naked choke which he keeps on. Conway starts to kick and he starts to get to his feet but before he is fully up Kenny runs and he hits him with a bulldog. Then Kenny goes and he climbs to the top rope and he looks like he is about to end it but then you hear from the outside of the ring.

Petey Williams: Hold up Dykstra just a minute. Before you do what you are about to do I have an offer for you to become an honorary member of Team Canada do you accept.

From the inside of the ring Kenny has hopped off the top rope and then he flips off Petey. But then Rob grabs Kenny and he hits him with the Ego Trip and he pins him 1… 2… 3!!!

Justin Roberts: The winner by pin fall, Rob Conway!!!!!

Then Petey takes the mic from Justin Roberts.

Petey Williams: Kenny you should have joined Team Canada, instead of disrespecting Canada now we will have to punish you.

Petey then looks under the ring and he grabs a table and brings it into the ring. Rob Conway grabs the table he sets it up in the middle of the ring and he puts Kenny Dykstra on it. Then Petey hops into the ring gets on top of the table he grabs Kenny and he hits him with the Canadian Destroyer then the Canadian National Anthem plays as they leave.

Eric Bischoff: Team Canada strikes again taking out their opponent this week they are really a force to be reckoned with.

Paul Heyman: Although I don’t agree with their methods they are great team. And up next is Monty Browns therapy session with Jerry Lynn.

After the commercial we go into a rather upscale office there are books and diplomas on the wall. Then we see lying on a couch in his ring gear Monty Brown and sitting next to him is Jerry Lynn in a suit with his hair tied back in a ponytail he is also wearing black rimmed glasses.

Monty Brown: So Jerry you wanted me here, now what?

Jerry Lynn: Call me Dr. Lynn Monty.

Monty Brown: Dr. Lynn? Whatever.

Jerry Lynn: Now Monty tell me about your childhood how was it like for you growing up?

Monty Brown: Well everything started off fine I was born in Saginaw, Michigan. But then when I was 10 my father left me and my mother that was when the hard times began my mother began working 3 jobs I never saw her anymore we moved to Detroit. Then I started hanging out with the wrong crowd. I got in a lot of trouble but there was one thing that was able to help me through all of this and that was football and because of football I got a scholarship to Ferris State University. Then I got to play for the Buffalo Bills in the super bowl and that was the greatest time of my career.

Dr. Lynn: Monty I’d like to talk more about your childhood but we’re out of time for today’s session and it is time for your match so let’s go and we will talk more next week.

The camera goes back to the arena then “Hey You” begins to play as Paul London makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the XFC Uncensored Championship, introducing first from Austin, Texas weighing in at 205 pounds standing at 5 foot 10, Paul London!!!!!

”Alpha Male” by Dale Oliver begins to play as Monty Brown makes his way to the ring with Jerry Lynn.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent accompanied by Dr. Lynn he is the current XFC Uncensored Champion from the Serengeti weighing in at 265 pounds standing at 6 foot 2, Monty Brown!!!!!

The Bell Rings the match starts with Monty running full speed and he hits a huge boot right to Paul London’s face. London falls over clutching his face then Monty grabs him and he hits him with a gut wrench suplex and after that he locks on a cobra clutch. Monty has the clutch locked in, in the middle of the ring and Paul London begins to fade. But then London comes back and he is able to crawl and get to the ropes and Monty Brown is forced to release the hold. But just as Monty does he gets back up and he begins to stomp on London’s body then he picks up London and he hits him with a exploder suplex then Monty drags London’s body and he takes him into the corner from there he puts him on top of the turnbuckle Monty gets up there and he goes for a belly to belly suplex but just before he jumps off Paul shoves him off and he falls down to the mat. Paul London then stands on the top of the turnbuckle and he jumps off with a shooting star press he lands right on Monty Brown and Once Paul London lands he pins him 1… 2… but Monty Brown kicks out before the three count. Paul London then stands next to Monty and waits for him to get up and once he does Paul London hits him with a super kick and after he does Monty Brown falls over the top rope and out of the ring. Paul then backs up against the ropes and he runs at full speed and he jumps over and hits a somersault plancha on Monty Brown. Then Paul gets back up he grabs Monty Brown and he rolls him into the ring. London pulls himself up onto the apron and from there he springboards himself onto the top rope and from there he jumps off with a leg drop. Then Paul London pins Monty Brown 1… 2… before the three count Monty lifts up Paul London and throws him across the ring. Monty uses the ropes and he pulls himself to his feet just as Paul London gets to his. Then Paul runs and he goes for an enzuigiri but as he does Monty shoves him away and then he knocks him down with a shoulder block. Then Monty picks Paul London up again and he nails him with a back suplex side slam. Monty Brown walks around the ring then he stands in the center and he howls and stares at London. He runs over to London he grabs him and he puts him on his shoulders and he hits him with the Alpha Slam. Then Monty backs up into his corner and he waits for Paul London to get to his feet and once he does he runs and he hits him with the Pounce. Monty pins him 1… 2… 3!!!

Justin Roberts: The winner and still XFC Uncensored Champion Monty Brown!!!!!

Monty stares at Paul London’s body he starts to make his way over to it but before he can Jerry Lynn slides into the ring and whispers in his ear and he backs away and leaves the ring.

Paul Heyman: Paul London put up a good effort and a good fight but in the end he was beat by the Champ Monty Brown.

Eric Bischoff: What I’m most surprised about is that at the end of the match Monty Brown didn’t attack Paul London. What happened to his fire?

Paul Heyman: Maybe the therapy sessions with Jerry Lynn are working.

Eric Bischoff: its Dr. Lynn Paul remember that.

Paul Heyman: Ok Eric I will.

Then we go backstage to the locker room and in the locker room are Frankie Kazarian and Matt Bentley sitting on the bench. Standing across from them is Shawn Michaels and standing in front of the door is Test.

Shawn Michaels: Is everyone ready for their match tonight?

Frankie Kazarian: Yeah Matt and I are ready for Haas and Benjamin. You are going to be there right Shawn?

Shawn Michaels: Yeah calm down kid I’ll be there what about you Test are you ready?

Test: What do you think Shawn I’m the muscle of the Heartbreakers and I know how to handle business.

Matt Bentley: But Shawn you know Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are going to want revenge.

Shawn Michaels: I could care less about those two nobodies trust me you all worry about your matches and I’ll deal with Sabin and Shelley. Now Test it’s time for your match get going and make us proud.

The cameras go to commercial and when they come back from commercial “Copa Cabana” by Barry Manilow hits as Colt Cabana makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first from Maxwell Street in Chicago, Illinois weighing in at 235 pounds standing at 6 foot 1, “Classic” Colt Cabana!!!!!

”Turn Up The Trouble” by Jim Johnston hits as Ken Kennedy makes his way to the ring and grabs the mic from Justin Roberts.

Ken Kennedy: And Colt Cabana’s tag team partner I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsin I weigh in at 243 pounds, I stand at 6 feet 2 inches, Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…………………. Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy………………………… Kennedy!!!!

Test’s music hits as he makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: And their opponent from Toronto, Ontario, Canada weighing in at 320 pounds standing at 6 foot 6, Test!!!!!

”I Am” by Dale Oliver hits as AJ Styles makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: And their opponent the current XFC Parental Advisory Champion from Gainesville, Georgia weighing in at 215 pounds standing at 5 foot 10, AJ Styles!!!!!

The Bell Rings and the match starts with Ken Kennedy and Test but then Test walks around in a circle and he tags in AJ Styles who gets in the ring and he locks up with Kennedy. Kennedy with the size advantage is able to turn the lock up and he hits Styles with a suplex. Then Kennedy picks up Styles and he hits him with a forward Russian leg sweep knocking Styles down. Then Kennedy grabs AJ Styles leg and he lifts him in the air and he nails him with a knee lift and after he grabs Styles leg and he kicks it a couple of times and then he locks in a leg lock. AJ starts to crawl toward his corner and as he reaches out to tag Test, Test does not offer his hand back and he leaves him hanging there. Then Kennedy releases the hold and he grabs AJ by the leg and drags him into his corner where he tags in Colt Cabana. Colt hops over the top rope and he stomps on AJ Styles. Then Colt drags AJ into the middle of the ring he lifts him up and then he slams him down with a power bomb. Then Colt grabs AJ and he lifts him up to hit him with a suplex but before he does AJ reverses it and on his way down he hits Colt with a backbreaker. Both men are down now and AJ starts to crawl toward his corner and he tags in Test who runs into the ring and he hits Colt Cabana with a huge boot to the face. Test then drags Cabanas limp body to the middle of the ring and he locks him into a full nelson Cabanas body is limp and the ref checks on Cabana but before he can decide anything Test lifts him in the air and hits him with a full nelson slam. Then Test lifts Cabana into the air with a military press and he hits him with a military slam. Test picks up Colt Cabana and he locks on a bear hug in the middle of the ring. Colt is starting to fade then Colt starts to bite Tests face that causes him to release the hold then he jumps and he tags in Kennedy. Kennedy runs while Test is holding his face and he hits him with a spike DDT. Then Kennedy climbs to the top rope and he jumps off with a Kenton Bomb landing directly on Test and Kennedy pins him 1… 2… Test kicks out before the three count. Kennedy gets back up and he picks up Test from behind and goes for a inverted suplex but Test locks his leg around Kennedy’s stop it and Test reverses it into neck breaker. Test crawls and he tags in AJ Styles who springboards over the top rope and he hits Kennedy with a springboard drop kick just as he gets up. AJ then runs and he hits Kennedy with baseball slide knocking him out of the ring. Then AJ springboards himself to the top rope and he jumps off with a senton knocking Kennedy down. Then AJ gets up he drags Kennedy to the steel steps he grabs his head and he slams it down onto the steel steps and then he throws him back into the ring. Then AJ gets up on the top rope and he jumps off going for a frog splash but as he comes down Kennedy rolls out of the way. And AJ lands hard on the mat and Kennedy takes this opportunity to grab AJ and he hits him with a snap DDT. Then Kennedy grabs AJ and lifts him in the air for a body slam but AJ is able to wriggle out of it and he dives to tag in Test but Test just drops down from the apron and he starts to walk away leaving AJ all by himself and then Kennedy grabs AJ and he hits him with the mic check and from there he puts AJ on his shoulders and he climbs up to the top rope and he jumps off with the Green Bay Plunge and then he pins him 1… 2… 3!!!

Justin Roberts: The winner by pin fall Ken Kennedy and Colt Cabana!!!!!

Paul Heyman: What is wrong with Test this is the second week in a row that he has abandoned his partner.

Eric Bischoff: Well I think Test is looking out for himself instead of someone who he could care less about and who he wants to take the championship from.

Paul Heyman: Well next up we are going to find out whether the Worlds Greatest Tag Team will be getting a title shot against the Heartbreakers at Heaven and Hell.

When we come back from commercial break we see CM Punk backstage hobbling when he gets to a door that says Colt Cabana on it he stops and he knocks on the door.

CM Punk: Yo Colt open up man I want to congratulate you.

He knocks on the door again and then he opens it up then he sees lying on the floor in a pool of blood is Colt Cabana. He runs up next to him to check on him.

CM Punk: Colt are you ok? We need a medic in here hurry!

Then backstage officials run into the room and CM Punk looks toward the door and standing there is Shawn Michaels with Kazarian and Bentley.

CM Punk: Did you do this Michaels?

Shawn Michaels: No Punk if it was me it would be 10 times worse and I wouldn’t have shown up here right now. But I’m going to excuse myself because my boys have a match they need to be getting to.

CM Punk stares at Shawn Michaels suspiciously as he walks away then the cameras go to the arena and then “Worlds Greatest” by Jim Johnston hits as the Worlds Greatest Tag Team make their way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first weighing in at a combined weight of 497 pounds, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin the Worlds Greatest Tag Team!!!!!

Then “Sexy Boy” by Shawn Michaels hits as The Heartbreakers make their way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents accompanied to the ring by Shawn Michaels, they are the current XFC Underground Tag Team Champions, they weigh in at a combined weight of 436 pounds Frankie Kazarian and Matt Bentley the Heart Breakers!!!!!

The Bell Rings and the match starts out with Frankie Kazarian and Shelton Benjamin. Frankie and Shelton circle each other a couple of times before locking up in the center of the ring and Shelton is able to kick Frankie in the gut and then he hits him with a swinging DDT. Then he picks him up and he Irish whips him into the ropes and when he comes back he hits him with a huge spine buster. Then Shelton picks up Frankie and he drags him into his corner and he tags in Haas. Charlie Haas gets into the ring and he drops to one knee then Shelton picks up Frankie and he drops him onto Haas’s knee. Then Charlie puts Frankie in a seat position and he unloads stiff kicks to Kazarian’s back and then he drives his knee into Kazarian’s back while pulling back on his neck. Then Charlie picks up Kazarian and he goes to German suplex but as he does Kazarian back flips and he drop kicks Haas in the back and he tags in Matt Bentley. Matt Bentley gets into the ring and just as Charlie Haas is about to tag in Shelton Benjamin but before Matt Bentley grabs him and he hits him with a reverse DDT. Then Bentley picks up Charlie Haas and he hits him with a belly to belly suplex across the ring. And Bentley jumps right on top of him with a diving fist to the face then he locks on a sleeper hold on Haas in the middle of the ring. Haas starts to fade and Bentley brings him down to a seated position with his back to Shelton Benjamin. The ref notices that Charlie Haas starts struggling and he checks on Charlie he raises his arm up once and he drops it the ref counts one he does it another time and the ref counts two then when the ref raises Charlie’s arm one more time Shelton Benjamin flies to the top rope he jumps off and he hits Matt Bentley with a missile dropkick in the back. Bentley releases the hold after the hit and he flies rolling out of the ring Shelton Benjamin looks at him on the outside and he runs to do a suicide dive but as he runs out of no where he is hit with a super kick from Frankie Kazarian. Charlie Haas is still out on the floor as Matt Bentley gets back in the ring and Kazarian and Bentley are now destroying Shelton Benjamin and the ref is trying to restore order but the ref does not notice Shawn Michaels strolling into the ring and once Charlie Haas gets to his feet he unloads with the Sweet Chin Music knocking Charlie Haas out. Shawn Michaels dives out of the ring just a the ref turns around and Matt Bentley pins Haas the ref counts as Frankie Kazarian holds Shelton Benjamin down 1… 2… 3!!!

Justin Roberts: The winners by pin fall, Matt Bentley and Frankie Kazarian, The Heartbreakers!!!!!

Shawn Michaels brings them their tag team titles and he raises their hands and they leave the ring.

Paul Heyman: This is the second week in a row that Shawn Michaels has interfered on his team’s behalf and cause the other team to lose.

Eric Bischoff: That’s the way it works Paul and because of Shawn Michaels efforts his team will not be defending their titles at Heaven and Hell.

Paul Heyman: Yeah Shawn Michaels is such an honorable man.

Eric Bischoff: You better hope Shawn didn’t hear that or you might be hearing some music soon.

Paul Heyman: Well coming up next is our main even and we will see who Edge has chosen for Christian to face.

When we come back from commercial we are in Ric Flair’s office and the door busts open and Ken Kennedy walks in.

Ken Kennedy: Hey Flair so what about now do I get my title shot I mean I did just pin the champion.

Before Ric Flair can speak AJ Styles comes busting into the room.

AJ Styles: Ric this is bull you saw what happened out their Test just abandoned me. And you Kennedy you don’t deserve anything I pinned you last week.

Ric Flair: Listen both of you were abandoned by Test and Kennedy you want a title shot right. So here is what I’m going to do next week we are going to have a tag match it’s going to be you AJ Styles and Ken Kennedy vs. Colt Cabana and Test. And if you two win then you two will face each other at Heaven and Hell for the Parental Advisory Championship. But if Colt Cabana and Test win then they will have the title shot against AJ and you Kennedy will have nothing. Now get out of my office I have a main event to watch.

“Take Over” by Dale Oliver hits as Christian Cage makes his way to the ring with his title belt around his waist in his in ring gear. He gets to the ring and he has a mic in his hand.

Christian Cage: It’s great to be back here in Portland, Oregon but what’s even greater is to have you fans here cheering me on. Now tonight I’m going to have a surprise opponent picked by Edge and I can guarantee that I’ll beat Edge’s pick. Because I’m the Instant Classic, I’m the Champ Christian Cage and I’m going to win tonight bet on it.

“Metalingus” by Alter Bridge hits and Edge comes out and he makes his way to the ring.

Edge: So Christian you think your going to easily defeat my pick?

Christian Cage: Yeah that’s right Edge.

Edge: Christian my pick will definitely kick your ass that’s why right now I’m going to introduce to you your poison and brand new addition to the XFC roster the War Machine Rhino!!!!!

“Gore” by Dale Oliver hits as Rhino charges down to the ring once he gets into the ring Edge slaps him on his back and he gets down standing ringside watching the match as the bell rings. Rhino runs and he clothe lines Christian directly to the ground. Then he picks up Christian he Irish whips him and when he comes back Rhino hits him with a scoop power slam. Then Rhino backs up he picks up Christian and he hits him with a spike DDT. Rhino takes Christian and he puts him on the top rope from there he takes him and he hits him with a superplex then from there Rhino pins him 1… 2… Christian kicks out before the three count and then Rhino gets on top of Christian and starts to throw fists at Christians face throwing punches and fore arms. After the ref yells at Rhino to get off of Christian he does and then he picks up Christian and he hits Christian with a belly to belly suplex and as Christian rolls up from the ground. Rhino grabs him and he picks him up in power bomb position and he slams him down with a release power bomb. Then Rhino picks up Christian he Irish whips him across the ring and when he get back Rhino grabs him and he hits him with a spinning spine buster. Then Rhino backs up into the corner and he waits for Christian to get to his feet and when he does Rhino runs and goes for the Gore but at the last second Christian is able to move out of the way and he hits Rhino with a drop toe hold. Christian then starts to pull him self up to his feet just as Rhino does and Christian goes over to Rhino and he hits him with a hard STO. Then Christian grabs him again and by the ribs he lifts him and he hits him with a gut buster. Then Christian climbs to the top rope as he waits for Rhino to get up and once Rhino does Christian jumps off the top rope and he hits Rhino with a diving cross body and once he lands it Christian pins him 1… 2… Rhino kicks out before the three count and Christian can’t believe it as he grabs Rhino by his legs and this time he locks on a Cloverleaf they are in the middle of the ring as Christian pulls back on the hold applying more pressure to the lower back of Rhino. But then Rhino with all his might starts to pull himself towards the corner and once he reaches the corner Rhino pulls himself up to the top of the corner and then using his legs Rhino starts to choke Christian but then Christian pulls him off the top rope and Rhino’s face smacks the ring floor. Then Christian puts Rhino seated in the corner then Christian backs up he runs at Rhino and he hits him with a low drop kick to Christian’s face and then Christian pulls Rhino out of the corner and he picks him up and he hits him with a spike DDT in the middle of the ring. Then Christian picks him up and he gets behind Rhino from there he puts him in a position to hit the Unprettier and he hits it and Christian pins him 1… 2… 3!!!

Justin Roberts: And the winner by pin fall, Christian Cage!!!!!

As Christian gets up Edge is already in the ring and he is setting up for the Spear as Christian turns around Edge runs and he spears Christian he has a smirk on his face as he leaves the ring laughing at Christian holding his ribs in the ring.

Paul Heyman: Christian wins the match but he takes a devastating spear after the match from Edge who seems like he always has to have the last laugh.

Eric Bischoff: Looks like Rhino had the match going for him until he went for the kill too early.

Paul Heyman: That’s all for our show tonight make sure you join us next week.