Xboxliveforums.net A new Gaming Community For Everyday Gamers!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike.

RE: XBLboosters.net A new Gaming Community For Everyday Gamers!

DONT GIVE FUCXK

CMPuLs3

Reaction score

Mike. said:
DONT GIVE FUCXK

...then you're a horrible administrator; add that to the list of things that makes your site a joke.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

I think I've broke his site :/. I pressed the groups tab and the tabs just disappeared. Oops.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

It's a permission issue. Yet another problem with tags if you don't give guests complete control. You haven't broke it though dw ;)

Mike.

CM PuLs3 said:
...then you're a horrible administrator; add that to the list of things that makes your site a joke.

HAha, fat nerd is you irl, anyway, I will just swat the shit out of you.

Crayo said:
It's a permission issue. Yet another problem with tags if you don't give guests complete control. You haven't broke it though dw ;)

Not giving guest shit, thats how things get fucked up, I have it so google n shit can see everything... guest can go FUCK themselves.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Mike. said:
Not giving guest shit, thats how things get fucked up, I have it so google n shit can see everything... guest can go FUCK themselves.

Serious question why would someone sign up to your site if you don't offer guests a chance to fully view the site?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Guests can see every bit of content members can on this forum. And you do know if the guest is smart, you can view a site through google. So I could see every section as a guest easily if I cared. Flame and threaten a member here again and you'll be banned, don't care if I love you or not.

Mike.

Crayo said:
Guests can see every bit of content members can on this forum. And you do know if the guest is smart, you can view a site through google. So I could see every section as a guest easily if I cared. Flame and threaten a member here again and you'll be banned, don't care if I love you or not.

First you tell me to stop hiding from guest, now you tell me to hide it...

And That kid can suck my dick.

seabs said:
Serious question why would someone sign up to your site if you don't offer guests a chance to fully view the site?

They can see 3 threads before getting: You've exceeded the maximum number of posts (3) you can view as a guest. To remove this message and become a member please register a free account. It will only take a few moments and you'll be able to view posts normally.

Are you a member already? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Mike. said:
First you tell me to stop hiding from guest, now you tell me to hide it...

And That kid can suck my dick.

I've always told you to not hide content from guests...

CMPuLs3

Reaction score

Mike. said:
HAha, fat nerd is you irl, anyway, I will just swat the shit out of you.

Holy shit you're an idiot. You're website is setup to be a bigger failure than Wildcat Chris Harris in the WWE.

Mike.

Umm you are obviously and idiot, selling gamertags in against TOS fro xbl, we do not allow guest to see this, so our members do not have their tags banned, it's how it works so get use to it.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

Mike, you're administrative talent is not so great to be honest, but it's funny because we both troll on XBLB.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Mike. said:
Umm you are obviously and idiot, selling gamertags in against TOS fro xbl, we do not allow guest to see this, so our members do not have their tags banned, it's how it works so get use to it.

Yet you run Google adsense? Need to re-install this facepalm smiley.