Xboxliveforums.net A new Gaming Community For Everyday Gamers!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike.

RE: XBLboosters.com A new Gaming Community For Everyday Gamers!

There is no boosting forums except Boosters hotline and they are fucking gay.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

Mike. said:
There is no boosting forums except Boosters hotline and they are fucking gay.

There are no boosting forums solely for boosting, but there are a shit ton of gaming forums with boosting sections and pages.. Your site isn't even solely just boosting.. So it's just another gaming site.

Mike.

Thats for nerds, mostly gaming and some off topic for posting graphics is just whatever, and marketplace is selling gamertags etc

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Mike. said:
Thats for nerds, mostly gaming and some off topic for posting graphics is just whatever, and marketplace is selling gamertags etc

So yes, it's another gaming website.

Mike.

WHATEVER DUDE

Lith

Jobber
Reaction score

Crayo said:
So yes, it's another gaming website.

Sort of like your forum is another wrestling forum.

:blink1:

Lith

Jobber
Reaction score

Crayo said:
Link me to one other MyBB wrestling forum.

So you're implying because the board software is different that makes the forum 100% unique? I might as well go make MyBB Community forum and host it using phpBB huh?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Lith said:
So you're implying because the board software is different that makes the forum 100% unique? I might as well go make MyBB Community forum and host it using phpBB huh?

Not at all, but it makes us completely original, or at least gives us a massive chance too. 99% of other wrestling forums are vBulletin, which is vastly becoming the most despised forum software around because of the lack of updates they have, how slow it is and how user-unfriendly it is. Also, there's no where near, and I mean no where near as many wrestling forums as gaming websites... absolutely no where near. When the niche itself isn't much smaller than the gaming niche.

Seriously I respect you know a bit about coding, but you know fuck all about creating a forum and maintaining an online community and marketing it out there to dominate the niche you're competing in. I don't care about your cocky little comments, just don't make yourself look stupid else your whole "I'm smart when I want to be" gimmick is ruined.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score

Dayum Lith just got owned...

Lith

Jobber
Reaction score

Crayo said:
Not at all, but it makes us completely original, or at least gives us a massive chance too. 99% of other wrestling forums are vBulletin, which is vastly becoming the most despised forum software around because of the lack of updates they have, how slow it is and how user-unfriendly it is. Also, there's no where near, and I mean no where near as many wrestling forums as gaming websites... absolutely no where near. When the niche itself isn't much smaller than the gaming niche.

Seriously I respect you know a bit about coding, but you know fuck all about creating a forum and maintaining an online community and marketing it out there to dominate the niche you're competing in. I don't care about your cocky little comments, just don't make yourself look stupid else your whole "I'm smart when I want to be" gimmick is ruined.

I know a lot about SEO, marketing, and some monetizing strategies.

Just because vBulletin is less user friendly (mostly administration use is a pain, user's part is very basically laid out) doesn't mean that another forum on another software is better. The only thing I lack in is creating a forum is graphic creativity, and names. I have a very bad habit of not liking everything the way it looks, it took me hours to even come up with the alias Lith. You actually have no right to judge my skills in anything because I've never applied them around you, I've not shared many things that I've taken seriously with you, nor many people besides a couple friends that are working with me. You really haven't dominated a niche yet from what I understand, you might have got somewhat far with them, but you've never dominated. If you've actually dominated a niche, it'd be something everyone knows about, something that's not known to some communities where you've advertised.

I'm not going to bother finding examples of ways to support the entire argument, because I find it rather useless, but it's true.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

"I'm not going to bother finding examples of ways to support the entire argument, because I find it rather useless, but it's true."

Because you were wrong in the first place. Not going to take the original debate in another direction, I still believe you know nothing about this sort of thing whether you say you do or not. Link me to a site you own and prove me wrong.

There's about 7 communities well known in the wrestling world. If you don't think that's a niche that this website can break into then my point remains... just admit you were wrong in the first place to make that assumption. Gaming websites, I could list thousands right now and about 500+ on MyBB alone.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

I agree with crayo about there being a small amount of well known wrestling forums. I'm considered to be the biggest smark on here and the only online wrestling communities I really know of are this one,wrestlingforum.com and wwe-club.com.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

seabs said:
I agree with crayo about their being a small amount of well known wrestling forums. Im considered to be the biggest smark on here and the only online wrestling communities I really know of are this one,wrestlingforum.com and wwe-club.com.

Wrestlingforum is ran by a large forum network. I can see us in years definitely overcoming wwe-club, not going to openly criticize websites it's not my style but in terms of features, look, feel, I feel we're already better.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

Crayo said:
"I'm not going to bother finding examples of ways to support the entire argument, because I find it rather useless, but it's true."

Because you were wrong in the first place. Not going to take the original debate in another direction, I still believe you know nothing about this sort of thing whether you say you do or not. Link me to a site you own and prove me wrong.

There's about 7 communities well known in the wrestling world. If you don't think that's a niche that this website can break into then my point remains... just admit you were wrong in the first place to make that assumption. Gaming websites, I could list thousands right now and about 500+ on MyBB alone.

We just need more advertising for WF so we can grow bigger.