Xbox One Under £250

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
UK retailer Asda has an offer that will no doubt tempt even the stingiest of buyers. The national chain will let you walk out of their stores with an Xbox One, Halo: The Master Chief Collection and X-Men: Days of Future Past on Blu-Ray for the very low price of £249.99.

This is without a doubt a mega-deal that can’t be sniffed it, especially if you’ve been waiting on a significant price-drop before jumping into the next-generation of gaming.

The offer is available in-store and online, so if you don’t mind waiting a couple of days for delivery you can place your order here. If you’re not blessed with the patience of saint then you can head in-store, but it may be worth giving your local a ring to check if any are in stock, lest you waste a journey.

Great offers like this only come around every so often and we’ve no idea how long this one will run for or when we’ll see another one like it.
xbox-one-deal-239x425.jpg

Anyone in the UK want's to buy a XBO now is the time.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This thing costs like 'tween €400-600 here in Serbia. Wish I lived in the UK so I could buy it there. lol

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
This thing costs like 'tween €400-600 here in Serbia. Wish I lived in the UK so I could buy it there. lol

I bought mine for £430 on day release. In the space of approx 18 months it's gone down by nearly £200.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Damn what a deal! Highly suggest whoever is looking to buy one to pounce on this deal while it's going.