Xbox One February Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Another update, if you have logged any hours on Master Chief Collection they have extended your X-Box Gold for an extra month due to the troubles they've been having as far as matchmaking and rankings go.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Is it usable yet? Haven't switched mine on in a couple months.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm finally getting MCC and am thankful I waited, fucking Microsoft. Oh thank god for the free $7 for wasting $60, what a fucking deal.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm finally getting MCC and am thankful I waited, fucking Microsoft. Oh thank god for the free $7 for wasting $60, what a fucking deal.

Idk it's definitely still entertaining, it'll get me by for awhile especially with all of the other shit I have to play.. The free games for 360 I try to beat within a set amount of time although a couple of them have taken longer than I thought so I am kind of behind.. still have SSX, The Witcher 2 and Hitman Absolution (from A LONG time ago) to go through haha.