Xbox discs not playing :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
There we are, deleted that thingy and managed to clear the cache. Still naw working :sad:

Tried and failed with that Britt.

The generic answer of clear the cache never works. Do games installed on your HD pay well? If so the answer is easy, the eye needs to be cleaned, or is damaged.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ive fixed this shit a bunch of times. If i dont message you by tomorrow night your time, well tonight your time, send me a PM and ill help you out. All it is really is that the dvd cover has too big of a space for the magnet, and it gets off centered, so it doesnt hold the cd exactly in place, which a lot of times causes rings on your game discs.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
its 2am here buddy, i will need to sleep and get back to 100% to fix it, dont tear it any further apart. If you need to, when you put discs in knock on the top to get it to read some discs, it loosens the magnet. Give me a day max.

That deathbane smiley is so sexy. My balls retreat to my stomach.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Mute the volume, as the poster is a special kind of douche, but this helps.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah pretty much, it still works pretty much exactly how it previously was though.

Yeah taking the cover off doesnt make it magically work better. If you want to fix it best, you should have faked an rrod out of it and used your warranty, but youve voided it. It's going to be a bitch but youre going to have to most likely take the top off your Dvd drive and just use the magnet on it. Your 360 is going to look like used trash but it will work. Good call just opening it up.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
That XBOX is so old he won't have a warranty anymore :lol1:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler