XBA's Signature Signatures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

It's pretty good but nothing graphically at all.

I'm only going to look at it from the graphical perspective, because that's exactly what we're supposed to comment on here, we aren't supposed to say 'this is totally awesome' and not give any reasoning.

If it's just Overlay/Blur that you've done here then you honestly need to do more graphically.

That's perhaps the only advice I can give as of now.

The Rated R CMStar

If it's just Overlay/Blur that you've done here then you honestly need to do more graphically.

Why?

He's obviously isnt going for something overly elaborated, and everybody seems to like it as they are

xtremebadass

I'm only going to look at it from the graphical perspective, because that's exactly what we're supposed to comment on here, we aren't supposed to say 'this is totally awesome' and not give any reasoning.

I really like how you bolded at all to really belittle my efforts.

I have to "do more graphically?" I agree with CMS, why? This is what I was aiming for. It's not like I was shooting for some great work of GFX, I knew what I was doing and I like doing them. Everyone seems to like them and you are the first to actually go against them.

It's not a secret I do suck at GFX. You know that and I know that. I try something different for once and you still find ways to make it seem like I am not quite making it in GFX. Why? I understand you are critiquing it, but as you can see from the actual banners, there's not too much to critique, if anything at all, it's basic, it looks good.

Reaction score
It's interesting C4 - whilst some of your signatures get panned for excessive use of graphic manipulating, those done recently by XBA and Anigma22 were credited with positive reviews, and they both were simple, concise and effective.

You should take note.

exC.On

Reaction score
I really don't understand what "graphically" means. If it means more stuff put into the signature, that should not be put into a critique.

But I like these, I gotta figure out how you got the cartoonish look. Only thing I dislike is the borders, they really look iffy.

xtremebadass

Here are the requests I filled today. This is the first time I ever did anything anime-ish lol.

Anime - Megaman Zero (for StingerV47)
MegaManZero.jpg

Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle - WrestleMania 21 (for Seventh Reason)
MichaelsvsAngle.jpg

Anime - Kyo Kusanagi (for The Leviathan)
KyoKusanagi.jpg

Wordlife

dude mike, I know it'd be weird to ask, but can you make me a Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose one? I'd appreciate it =]

J

I think it'd look really dope if you made one with all the UFC champs like 1 per pic and maybe the logo somewhere. Kinda a request but just to see how it'd turn out.

xtremebadass

If anyone wants any requests just put it in the request thread. It might take me awhile if I get alot of requests though

xtremebadass

Here's my next two that I just made, the Edge on here is probably the best, figures it was for CMS, aka the Best lol

Chris Jericho - Champion Edition (for Dylan)
ChrisJerichoII.jpg

Edge - 8 Time WWE Champion (for The Rated R CMStar)
EdgeII.jpg

Wrestling Station

Considering that he did what he did just to serve a purpose of "lane of memory" so it doesnt really need to have so much of extra efforts. If he is going to do a bunch of those for his request thread, then you would understand that keeping it simple and fast is the best choice.
Yes it needs some improvements regarding the amount of blur and filter choice; but still I dont see why you told him that its "nothing graphically at all".
I dont want to get into this argument but if YOUR graphical mind set to have so much things of extra useless things added is called "graphical" then mind me that that is not what GFX is all about. You add bunch of useless random stuff in your signatures and that is not graphical as its serves no purpose nor improve the graphics' outcome at all.
Im sorry to say this, but I really dont agree with what you said at all.

seX-Power

^ There's a request thread in the GFX Requests section.

I already requested a John Morrison one. It's with Melina, gonna be epic seXy.

C4

Everyone seems to like them and you are the first to actually go against them.

Against them? I was just trying to give you some advice, take it positively man.

It's not a secret I do suck at GFX. You know that and I know that.

You're actually pretty good man, remember, the simpler.. the better.

I try something different for once and you still find ways to make it seem like I am not quite making it in GFX. Why?

Not really the case, just giving out some guidance.

I understand you are critiquing it, but as you can see from the actual banners, there's not too much to critique, if anything at all, it's basic, it looks good.

Well.. you're probably right. And that's the reason I said;

I know the other part was somewhat harsh but take that positively. Don't get me wrong, I like them and if you're looking for a rating then that's worth 7/10

No harsh feelings bro.

then you would understand that keeping it simple and fast is the best choice.

Yes, I agree.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Against them? I was just trying to give you some advice, take it positively man.

How can you give advice on something you've never done before? You've never made this type of sig yourself, yet you think you should be giving advice to him?