• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

XBA's Signature Signatures Request Thread

xtremebadass

Alright, so after showing these off in the Showroom, some people might want requests so if anyone wants anything that looks like these...

John Cena - Survivor Series 2008
JohnCena.jpg

Jeff Hardy - Armageddon 2008
JeffHardy-1.jpg

Randy Orton - Royal Rumble 2009
RandyOrton-1.jpg

Edge - No Way Out 2009
Edge.jpg

Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels - WrestleMania XXIV
MichaelsvsFlair.jpg

John Cena - Champion Edition
JohnCenaII.jpg

WrestleMania - WrestleMania 21
WrestleMania21.jpg

Chris Jericho - Superstar of the Year 2008
ChrisJericho-1.jpg

...just give me either...

1- A Theme (A superstar, a certain group of title holders, a PPV, etc.)
2- Specific pics that you want me to use

-This is not limited to wrestling
-I don't put text on these banners.

So if you want one post your request in here thank you. :)

xtremebadass

Levi, I have recieved your request, but it might not be done until tomorrow considering I just did 2 straight and Raw is coming on. I hope that's okay.

Anime - Megaman Zero (for StingerV47)
MegaManZero.jpg

Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle - WrestleMania 21 (for Seventh Reason)
MichaelsvsAngle.jpg

xtremebadass

Yea, I don't care what you do, I just have to fit them all in, so the more you give me the thinner each will be. So if you got a big picture you want alot in, don't have that many other pictures because it will make each one smaller. I fit things in the best I can

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Levi, I have recieved your request, but it might not be done until tomorrow considering I just did 2 straight and Raw is coming on. I hope that's okay.

Anime - Megaman Zero (for StingerV47)
MegaManZero.jpg

Exactly how I had it pictured in my mind. I must spread rep so I can rep you again. Thanks man

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Can I get a sick Chris Jericho one, basicially all the shit he accomplished in 08 (IC Title, 2 time WHC) with the last pic of him posing.

Reaction score
Kudos!

I think the Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels @ WM XXIV tells the best story. The entrances + the figure four + the crazy moonsault + HBK bracing himself + the superkick + Flair leaving backstage with his back turned. Magnificent.

xtremebadass

Can I get a sick Chris Jericho one, basicially all the shit he accomplished in 08 (IC Title, 2 time WHC) with the last pic of him posing.

Wait, so you want the same sig as the one I made except for one pic? I can change the pic completely, but tell the same story.

BTW, Seventh Reason I know the WMXXIV HBK/FLAIR one tells a good story, the HBK/ANGLE one would have been the same, but I couldn't find any good pics. I had to scan some from my old magazines to make that banner

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Actually.. Scratch that. Could I get a Jericho Champ edition, with him holding the IC title from 08 second to last, and WHC last..? (All other pics are of him holding w/e belts)

Sorry for the confusion.