X Divison Tag Titles In TNA?, Kurt Angle/MMA Update, & More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Partial Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

– The idea of X Division tag titles has been brought up in TNA several times recently, but nothing is confirmed yet on whether they will or will not be used. Jarrett has always been negative on the idea since he feels the more titles you have the less they mean.

– Kurt Angle will be meeting with Bodog officials next week about a long-term fight deal. Don Frye has expressed interest in wanting a fight with Angle.

– Backstage in TNA people have been busting Don West’s chops over always saying that the crowd was “sold outâ€￾ during his Impact commentary, since admission to the tapings is free.

Nation

Don't they remember the WCW Crusierweight tag titles? Creating the X-Division tag titles would be nothing but a waste of time.

Rell

Reaction score
-I definitely agree with Jarrett, adding X-Division tag belts will only take away from what titles mean in TNA, besides is there even enough X-division stars in TNA to have both division's?

-Great, I would love to see Angle in MMA, Angle vs Lesnar anyone....

-When will TNA realize that Don West doesn't belong commentating, wheres Coach Scott D'Amore, I'm sure he'd take the job.

Reaction score
Jeff was correct in saying that, More titles=less means. Although the idea is very enticing it may cost them more than it may help. .

Defiant One

Reaction score
They have the right amount of titles right now, if/when they get a second hour maybe add a mid-card belt, but even then I'm not sold on another belt for TNA.

Angle in MMA....haha now that I have to see

DW on commentary is a big no no. I find it hard to believe that he is the best they could find.