X-Division to be given the spotlight when iMPACT! gets 2 hours?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Many wrestlers started to panic thinking that TNA was moving away from the X Division and paying full attention to the heavyweights much similar to the way WWE does. TNA's official stance is that it's not going to happen and that the X-Division still has a big place in TNA. TNA has once again told the wrestlers that the X Division will get their time in the spotlight again soon as TNA is still banking that they will get their two hour time slot from Spike or another station if need be.

Source: 24wrestling.com

-------------------

YES! Now I am even more hyped for TNA iMPACT! getting 2 hours, this is great news

Switchy

Reaction score
For all we know that may just be all a load of crap and they're probably just trying to reassure everyone. If it's true then it'll be a good move and i'm happy but I just don't think it's gonna happen. When you buy all those heavyweights ready for the 2 hours and say the spotlight will be on the X division it just doesn't sound right...

Reaction score
x division provides the most entertaining matches TNA has to offer,i don't think TNA can afford the luxury to neglect its x division.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
If TNA is going to exactly what they said then I would watch it because, personally, I think that The X-Divison is much more entertaining than the Heavyweights in terms of action. (And take the friggin' belt off Angle!)

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I don't like TNA but I must give them kudos for all the work they have done in the X-division. Even though they are not part of the best sellers (selling a move) in the business and that they aren't the most "entertaining" in the business either, TNA has sure done a good job doing some kind of originality with the X-division. 2 hours isn't going to help TNA at all though and I hate to say that (not really) for all you TNA marks because TNA needs to make their wrestlers sell moves and get some better booking.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
yeah until i see this reported on one of the sites i trust, im taking this as pure rumor/specaltion...

besides with all the heavywieghts coming in, this really looks like a BS report

xtremebadass

Well, in order for the X-Division to be showcased right, Angle cannot be champion. So, first order of business, get Daniels to beat Angle for the gold, ultimate push for Daniels!

kingovkings

Reaction score
im not really keen on tna but from wot i have seen the x division iz the best thing on tna az 4 the so called heavy weight division it shud b renamed angles division:1:

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I find it hard to belive that there going to Showcase the X-Divsion when in the past few Weeks Roumers of more Big Guys coming in & allready 2 X-Divsion guys have left supposedly (Bentley & Lynn).

I Wouldn't be surprised now if Senshi, Johnny Devine & Elix Skipper get released soon.

Also with it now being Total Non-Stop Angle i don't see them being much bigger than they allready are.

Simple fact is, The X-Division has gone down the crapper ever since it's Glory years in the first three years of TNA.

Dadude19

Reaction score
Well, in order for the X-Division to be showcased right, Angle cannot be champion. So, first order of business, get Daniels to beat Angle for the gold, ultimate push for Daniels!

Hopefully they do that.

LKP

Angryphillip2 ur big show shouting at hhh pic makes me laugh all the time. Anyway i think its a good idea having x division on a 2hour show plus now and again like they did with styles and didnt quite do with daniels is push one of the best X division stars up to main event level.