Wyatt to adopt The Ascension?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
WrestlingNewsReport said:
7d110ccdd71ba674a8c6d8c598b4a4e8.jpg

- We noted before that it appeared WWE was giving Luke Harper a push after airing new vignettes from The Wyatt Family on RAW where Bray Wyatt “set Harper free.”

Word from backstage at RAW is that the group will indeed be going their separate ways.

It is not confirmed that any of The Wyatt Family members will be getting a big push out of the split. The only thing confirmed is that Bray, Harper and Erick Rowan will be working apart soon, instead of together. There’s also no word on which, if any, Wyatt Family member will be turning babyface but there’s been speculation on Bray making a turn.

There are also plans for Bray Wyatt to bring The Ascension up to the main roster as his new crew, however there is no word as to whether Erick Rowan will become a singles wrestler or whether he will continue with the faction.

Source(s): WrestlingNewsReport/PWMania

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
All this crazy talk about Bray being a heel is just that.
Everything has alluded him to being not just a baby-face, but a top one at that.
He smells like an anti-hero to me as I believe the audience is ready for one.
The Ascension seem like a terrible fit. Bray shouldn't change for them it would be them changing for him.

The beard thing popular these days so setting Harper loose makes sense financially, as well.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Wyatt to adopt The Ascension? No, thanks.

However, I'm looking forward to seeing how The Wyatt Family break-up goes...

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I like bray and the ascension a lot, but I'm more excited about what's going to happen to harper, tbh

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It's a risk taker but why not? Sounds like it's going to be interesting.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
No thanks. I don't think they really need to be adopted by anybody. With the right booking they could be incredible without Wyatt.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I think he could adopt The Ascension, and then later on Ascension would turn on Bray, making him a babyface. Even though imo Ascension could debut on their own, but if Bray's gonna adopt them, at least they should turn on him at some moment.

Also, all this talk about Harper and Wyatt breaking up, but what about Erick Rowan? Seems that everyone has totally forgotten him.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
No need to align them with anyone. Let them give it a go, perhaps if they're not getting over then that would be a time to entertain the idea of aligning them with bray.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm actually kind of disappointed by this, a little...I feel that as an entity the Wyatt's could've done more. But, oh well...singles would be good for them.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Wyatt family vs the Ascension to see who gets to run with Bray???

I wouldn't mind. I bet they could get a cool story line out of the ascension being under Bray's control.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wyatt family vs the Ascension to see who gets to run with Bray???

I wouldn't mind. I bet they could get a cool story line out of the ascension being under Bray's control.

This would probably be the best way to go about getting them to be his "disciples".