WWS Death Proof 12/20/11: Johnny Octane Vs. Jase Richards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo

Reaction score
WWS World Heavyweight Championship Semi-Final
Johnny Octane Vs. Jase Richards

Johnny Octane was absolutely dominant in his first round tournament match last week and will look to advance to Breaking Ground to his first PPV main event, while his opponent Jase Richards will look to do the same. Richards picked up a big win last week over the monstrous Bobby Beach and will look to continue his winning ways on Death Proof.

There is a two(2) RP limit for Death Proof and all work is due by Sunday, December 18th at 11:59 PM ET!

Lewb

Reaction score
.:|Johnny "Seventh Gear" Octane|:.

Hand On The Throttle

What the hell is wrong with you? I mean, I understand your frustrations of not being able to fully get yourself going, but man, you've only just got your hand on the throttle, it was always going to take time to get up to the seventh gear. Yeah, Pfeifer didn't really cause much of a threat, but your going to come up against a lot harder opponents than that! But hey.... come on..... this is your first big break and your in the semi final of the main World Championship tournament, did you ever believe you could get straight into the big time like you have? Johnny? Johnny?!

??? Johnny!!!

Octane seems to wake up from an already awake, but not so alive state, as he was staring at himself in the mirror. The voice from the phone that he was already in a conversation with to his ear, drowned out by the voices he had been hearing in his head. He tries to make best of the conversation he has been ignoring for the last sixty seconds.

Octane: Yes, Tan, I'm here, I'm here. The signal in my locker room is pathetic mind, you were saying about.... about Dad?

Tania: What? No, I never said anything about Dad, I was asking you how your match went? Christ, it's like you don't even listen to me at times.

Octane: Like I said, it's the signal... and yeah, it went well, I'm through to the semi's. I'm sure you can watch highlights of my match on WW....

Tania: Good good, look Johnny, it's three in the morning here, I got to go. Some of us have to be up in four hours for work. Ring me when I finish work okay?

Octane: I'll try but I'm in work then to-

Tania: Ring me when you finish work. I gotta go. Night Johnny, love you.

Love you. Not that she heard it. One, he never said it out loud and two the phone went straight down as soon as she had said it. But it's the thought the counts right. As a few particles of sweat emerge from the hairline and brush down the forehead they're abolished by the black sweatband around Octanes wrist and the other arm lifts up to show his watch to his peering eyes. As he sees the big hand meet the little hand over the number six, he realizes something: He's late. Rushing to leave for his promo time he grabs his merch T-shirt, and runs straight out of the door. As he fumbles around his pocket, and takes his key to the lock and turns it, he can hear a faint vibration from in the room. His phone buzzing on the bench, but his lateness made him decide to leave it behind. It can't be that important after all now can it?

FIVE MINUTES LATER

The camera shows Octane outside, in his sweats, and a "Seventh Gear" T-shirt, in a parking lot, looking dead into the camera. Every time he opens his mouth, his breath can be seen in the air, evident of how cold it is.

Octane: Last week. Last week I proved to everyone that I wasn't here on a whim and a prayer. This isn't a fad or a phase, that I am hoping is going to make me famous, oh no. Last week, at the hands of Christopher Pfeifer, I showed everyone that the Seventh Gear, is the real deal! But you think I am holding last weeks performance as a beacon for you to judge me on? Think again mate. I am merely resting my hand on the throttle. This week, I still have a full tank of gas behind me and I am going to rev this bitch up to the up-most if needs be, to get myself on that main event of the pay per view to fight for the championship.

But to be brutally honest, I don't think I'm going to need to go hell for leather this week again. This semi final I face a man, Jase Richards. Jase, congratulations, you beat the happy camper Ryan Corey who was more concerned on his cocoa being ready, than him being ready himself, and you also beat Bobby Beach. Now I didn't have a lot of hope for Ryan Corey because he just hasn't got his priorities in the right place, but the fact that you put Bobby Beach away is rather encouraging for you. It shows that you are in the right mind set, but, unfortunately for you, it is not enough, for you to handle, with the Seventh Gear! Did you see the way i dismantled a man, that was a seasoned veteran. He made a point about this being my first stomping ground and how that would work to my disadvantage, and I'm sure that in that sense he did have an advantage. But it didn't matter, I am the whole package, that was too much for Christopher Pfeifer, and this week, it will be too much for you. Put in the mix that this is basically a number one contender match for the big championship match, to become the first champion in the whole of this company.... oh, there is no-one that is going to be able to stop me.

There are only three things you can guarantee in life Jase Richards.... You Live.... You Die.... and You will most certainly Grind Gears in-between!

The intensity from the Cardiff monster stays written on his face as the camera fades to black.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
The segment begins with a camera crew set up in a certain wrestler's locker room for an interview segment. The camera pans around the room until it lands on the face of Johnny Octane. The capacity crowd can be heard in the background cheering, but dies down just a couple of seconds later when it becomes apparent that what we are looking at is actually just a cardboard cut-out of Octane.

Then somebody's arm, microphone in hand, enters the shot and the mic is held to Johnny's mouth. The man holding the microphone begins to speak in a ridiculous, mocking tone and it becomes immediately obvious whom the voice belongs to.

Max (fake): "Hello everyone. It is I, Max Anthony! I'm standing by with my guest in his locker room, which, I might add, is NOT actually Jase Richards'. Here is the Seventh Gear himself in all his half-naked glory: Johnny Octane!"

Octane (fake): "Hi. As you can see, I am Johnny Octane... Uhm, ahoy matey!"

Max (fake): "Last week, you defeated somebody and have advanced in the thing everyone's doing to decide who will be WWS' first World Champion. So why don't you tell us all a bit about how you're feeling right now. How does it feel to know that people care about anything you're doing?"

Octane (fake): "It feels amazing. I've been drinking protein all day, I've never been this excited! I even tried pissing in the sink today. I'm always living life in the fast lane, you know!"

Max (fake): "Not that I really care, but I think this is our first time meeting one another. Now, we've all seen just how monstrous you are on television, but having met you in-person I gotta say... The smell is unbearable!"

Octane (fake): "My mom says that's what makes me special."

Max (fake): "Tonight you go one on one with... (giggles) Tonight you face..."

The arm lowers and wavers around as the giggling grows progressively louder and more psychotic. Suddenly the man contains himself and clears his throat.

Max (fake): "Tonight you face "Defiant" Jase Richards in a semi-quarter grand final on a pole match. Any thoughts on him?"

Octance (fake): "Well, between you and me... (lowered voice) I got a peak under that mask earlier today, and MAN was he ugly!"

Shouting Voice: "WHY, YOU LITTLE...!"

The Octane cut-out is knocked to the ground. Jase steps into full-view and, alternating between angry screaming and hysterical laughter, stomps and jumps up and down on "Johnny" in the manner of a cranky child.

Jase finally stops his assault on the defenseless cardboard and looks towards the camera, panting.

Jase: "The Seventh Gear!? Ha! Child's play..."

Richards leaves the room as the camera slowly zooms in on the destruction as we go to our next segment, commercial break, or whatever nonsense that doesn't involve Jase.

Status
Not open for further replies.