WWF: Show Some Attitude!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nov

Reaction score
This is my first BTB on this site, although I have written numerous others on different forums. I have decided to do an old school WWF BTB set in 2000. My first show will be the Raw Is Raw the night after the Royal Rumble. Anyway enough of all this blah blah, lets get this ball rollin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

BACKSTORY
2000, arguably the greatest year ever in the history of the World Wrestling Federation. With stars like The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and Mick Foley, the WWF were consistently selling out arenas across the globe. Yes business was sky rocketing for Vincent Kennedy McMahon and the WWF Board Of Directors, the promotion was miles ahead of its closest rival World Championship Wrestling, in both finance and fans. Everything was just the way the WWE wanted it, but as we all know, all good things must come to an end. Fast forward eight years and the majority of WWE fans look back at the year 2000 longing for things to go back to how they used to be. But as we all know that is impossible in real life. That's the great thing about Be The Booker, you can do the impossible, infact, you can do whatever you want. That is why I have decided to give everyone another chance to relive the greatness of the year that was the beginning of a new Millenium. I will take you back to the year in which The Rock defide the odds to win the WWF Championship, Triple H and Mick Foley went through hell in one of the most historic Street Fights in history. I will take you back to a time that was known as "The Attitude Era".​

ROSTER
(faces in blue, heels in red)

Mick Foley
The Rock

Raven
Steve Austin
Undertaker

Kane
Tazz
Billy Gunn
D-Lo Brown
Crash Holly
Mark Henry
Edge
Christian

Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Bradshaw
Farooq

X-Pac
Roaddog

Grandmaster Sexay
Scotty Too Hotty
Rikishi

Steve Blackman
Al Snow

Taka Michinoku
Sho Funaki

Triple H
Big Show
Chris Jericho
Kurt Angle
William Regal
British Bulldog
Hardcore Holly
Val Venis
Gangrel
Viscera
Thrasher
Mosh

Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero
Dean Malenko
Perry Saturn

Bubba Dudley
Devon Dudley

Test
Albert
Steven Richards
Goodfather

Bull Buchanan
Big Bossman
Rodney
Pete Gas

Joey Abs

Chyna
Trish Stratus
Lita
Ivory
Jacqueline
Terri
Tori

OTHER TALENT​
Announcers: Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler
Ring Announcer: Howard Finkel
Backstage Interviewers: Michael Cole and Lillian Garcia

MANAGERS/VALETS
Tori (valet of X-Pac)
Chyna (valet of Eddie Guerrero)
Lita (valet of The Hardy Boyz, girlfriend of Matt Hardy)
Stephanie McMahon (valet and wife of Triple H)

TAG TEAMS/STABLES​
D-Generation X (Triple H, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, X-Pac, Stephanie McMahon, Shane McMahon, Vince McMahon, Tori)
Mean Street Posse (Rodney, Joey Abs, Pete Gas)
The Right To Censor (Steven Richards, The Goodfather, Bull Buchanan, Val Venis, Ivory)
New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg, Billy Gunn)
The Dudley Boyz (Devon Dudley, Bubba Ray Dudley)
The Hardy Boyz (Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy)
Edge & Christian (Edge, Christian)
The Acolytes (Farooq, Bradshaw)
Too Cool (Grandmaster Sexay, Scotty Too Hotty, Rikishi)
Kaientai (Taka Michinoku, Sho Funaki)
Head Cheese (Al Snow, Steve Blackman)
The Headbangers (Thrasher, Mosh)​

CHAMPIONS​
WWF Hardcore Champion: Crash Holly
WWF Tag Team Champions: Dudley Boyz
WWF European Champion: William Regal
WWF Intercontinental Champion: Chris Benoit
WWF Women's Champion: Ivory
WWF Light Heavyweight Champion: X-Pac
WWF World Heavyweight Champion: Triple H

PAY PER VIEWS (dates yet to be determined)
No Way Out, Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, Conneticut
WrestleMania, Arrowhead Pond, Anaheim, California
Backlash, MCI Center, Washington, D.C.
Judgment Day, Freedom Hall, Louisville, Kentucky
King Of The Ring, FleetCenter, Boston, Massachusetts
Fully Loaded, Reunion Center, Dallas, Texas
Summerslam, Raleigh Entertainment and Sports Arena, Raleigh, North Carolina
Unforgiven, First Union Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
No Mercy, Pepsi Arena, Albany, New York
Survivor Series, Ice Palace, Tampa, Florida
Armageddon, Birmingham-Jefferson Civic Center, Birmingham, Alabama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

ROYAL RUMBLE RESULTS

Lita vs Terri vs Ivory(c) vs Jacqueline vs Trish Stratus in a 5 Women Over The Top Rope Battle Royal for the WWF Women's Championship ended in a no contest.
It came down to Lita, Trish, and Ivory as the final three competitors left in the match. Trish and Lita took one look at each other other before double teaming Ivory and throwing her over the top rope. Ivory looked on almost pulling her hair out as Trish and Lita laughed before circling the ring. They locked up in the middle of the ring and Trish was able to gain the upperhand and irish whip Lita into the ropes but Lita was able to duck on coming forearm and perform a springboard elbow on Trish. Lita then picked Trish up by the hair and went to throw her out of the ring but Trish managed to hang on to the ropes. As both women struggled against the ropes out of nowhere Ivory ran back in to the ring and from behind hurled both Lita and Trish over the top rope, ending the match in the process. Ivory laughed evily at Lita and Trish before getting herself a microphone and declaring herself to still be the champion due to there being no clear winner. She then took the Women's Title and made her way back up the entrance ramp to shocked and angry expressions from Trish and Lita.
Time: 11.08

William Regal(c) defeated British Bulldog and Chris Jericho in a Triple Threat Match to retain the WWF European Championship.​
Bulldog and Chris Jericho stood face to face in the middle of the ring after William Regal had been running powerslammed through one of the announcers tables by Bulldog. Y2J and Bulldog circled the ring before Bulldog ran and hit Y2J with a vicous clothesline. Jericho crawled to the to the corner to get to his feet as Bulldog set up for a running shoulder block, but just as he was about to hit it, Jericho grabbed Earl Hebner and used him as a shield causing Bulldog to collide with the innocent referee. With the ref out Y2J took the opportunity to crawl behind a confused Bulldog and low blow him and then lock him in the Walls Of Jericho. British Bulldog tapped out immediatly but since the ref was down it wasn't counted. All of a sudden Regal rolled back in to the ring and struck an unsuspecting Jericho in the back of the head with his signature brass knucks. He then proceeded to toss the evidence out of the ring and wake the referee up before pinning Jericho for the 1, 2, 3. Regal then hurridly slid out of the ring and made his way back up the entrance ramp with the WWF European Title over his shoulder as Chris Jericho and British Bulldog looked on with pissed off expressions on their faces.
Time: 13:55

The Dudley Boyz defeated The Hardy Boyz in a TLC Match to become the new WWF Tag Team Champions.​
After around twenty minutes of highly entertaining and heartstopping wrestling Jeff Hardy was climbing a super ladder that was set up at the top of the stage. Down below Bubba Ray Dudley lay motionless on top of a table. As Jeff got to the top he looked around the arena before doing his signature pose and attempting a Swanton Bomb on to Bubba. However Bubba was able to roll out of the way just in time causing Jeff to fall through the table. As Jeff lay there in the rubble, Bubba took the opportunity to slowly stumble back down to the ring where Matt Hardy and Devon Dudley were trading rights and lefts at the top of a ladder in the middle of the ring. Before entering, Bubba pulled yet another ladder out from under the ring. He then proceeded to slide the ladder in and set it up right beside the one that Matt and Devon were on. Bubba then climbed the ladder slowly and helped his half brother Devon hammer away at the defenceless Matt Hardy. Just when it looked like Matt was going to take the unforgiving drop from the top of the ladder to the mat, he grabbed on to Devon's attire causing both of them to lose their balance. Bubba saw the opportunity and took it. As Matt and Devon rocked on the other ladder Bubba used all his strength to push it over causing Matt and Devon to go down with it. An evil smile came across Bubba's face as he looked at the still bodies of Matt and Devon down below. Bubba then reached up and unhooked the WWF Tag Team Title Belts and in the process made the Dudley Boyz the new WWF Tag Team Champions.
Time: 16.34

Crash Holly pinned Raven to become the WWF Hardcore Champion
While Raven was at the vending machine backstage, Crash Holly and a referee snuck up from behind him. Crash then rolled Raven up with a handful of tights and the ref counted the 1, 2, 3. As soon as Crash got the pin he grabbed the title off of Raven and sprinted away down the hall with Raven in hot pursuit.
Time: --

Triple H(c) (w/ Stephanie, Shane, and Vince McMahon) defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin in a No Disqualification Match to retain the WWF Championship.​
In a match that had everything, including it's fair share of interference by the McMahon family on Triple H's behalf. It came down to 'The Game" and "The Texas Rattlesnake" both laid out in the ring. Triple H was able to get up at the count of 7 and Austin at 9. Triple H and Austin traded blows before Triple H was able to irish whip Austin in to the ropes. Austin ducked the oncoming clothesline and bounced back off the ropes and dived at The Game and hit him with the Thesz press before hammering away with lefts and rights. After Austin had succesfully busted open Triple H's forehead he stood up and started signalling to the crowd that the end was near. However just as he was lifting The Game up, X-Pac, Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn hit the ring to aid Triple H. Road Dogg irish whipped Austin in to the corner turnbuckle before Billy Gunn rammed him shouler first in to the steel ringpost. Austin collapsed in to a sitting position in the corner. X-Pac made an X with his hands above his head before running towards Austin and performing one of his signature moves, the Bronco Buster. Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, and X-Pac started dancing around the ring performing DX crotch chops when all of a sudden The Rock's music hit to an ungodly reception as the man himself made his return from injury. The Rock ran down to the ring to make the save and cleaned house of DX performing a Rock Bottom on all three of the members. He then hit a People's Elbow on X-Pac to the joy of the crowd before he slid out of the ring and chased the McMahon's from ringside and back up the entrance ramp. As Triple H recovered he looked on in shock as if he had just seen a ghost as he was the one that had put The Rock on the shelf. Before he could get over what he had just seen Austin came up from behind, turned him around, kicked him in the gut, and performed a Stunner on The Game. Austin crawled over to The Game and barely draped an arm over Triple H's unconscious body. The Ref began the count...1...2..kick out! JR, King, and the whole arena let out a ear splitting reaction of shock and dissapointment. Austin sat up not believing what had just happened, but not to give up hope he went to lift Triple H up again but as he was doing so Triple H low blowed him, stood up, and hit him with a devastating Pedigree! This time it was Triple H's turn to make the desperate cover. The ref counted again...1...2...3! The arena was in total silence as the Ref's hand touched the mat for the third time. The Game had done it, The Game had retained the WWF Championship in one hell of a match. A bloody and bruised Triple H crawled over to the corner to collect his title. He then struggled to his feet and held the title in the air as Stone Cold Steve Austin lay motionless in the middle of the ring. Triple H collapsed again and instead of trying to stand up he rolled over to the oppostite side of ring and tumbled out to the floor. Stephanie and Shane ran down to the ring and tended to The Game. There was no sign of Vince. Triple H with an arm around each of their shoulders, was helped back up the entrance ramp by his wife and brother in law. At the top of the stage Triple H tiredly turned around and lifted the WWF Championship above his head before turning back and stumbling through the curtain.
Time: 35:21

Royal Rumble Match​
Elimination Order (entry number in brackets)
#1 D-Lo Brown (5) by The Big Show
#2 Crash Holly (6) by Raven
#3 Viscera (11) by everyone
#4 Big Bossman (3) by Test
#5 Raven (8) by Rikishi
#6 Eddie Guerrero (9) by Chris Benoit
#7 Scotty Too Hotty (14) by Tazz
#8 Chyna (17) by Christian
#9 Chris Benoit (4) by Perry Saturn
#10 Perry Saturn (16) Dean Malenko
#11 Dean Malenko (20) by The Big Show
#12 Steve Blackman (13) by Gangrel
#13 Gangrel (10) by Rikishi
#14 Tazz (12) by Al Snow
#15 Rikishi (7) by Big Show and Test
#16 Farooq (21) by Billy Gunn
#17 Al Snow (18) by Christian
#18 Bradshaw (19) by Road Dogg
#19 Christian (15) by Albert
#20 Road Dogg (25) by Grandmaster Sexay
#21 Albert (24) by Billy Gunn
#22 Billy Gunn (22) by Kurt Angle
#23 Grandmaster Sexay (27) by Undertaker
#24 Edge (26) by Kane
#25 Test (2) by Kane
#26 Kane (29) by X-Pac
#27 X-Pac (30) by Undertaker
#28 Big Show (1) by Kurt Angle
#29 Undertaker (23) by Kurt Angle
Winner: Kurt Angle (27)
Time: 92.19

So there it all is, as you can see I have decided to do something a little different and have Angle win the Royal Rumble, by the way he's face in this thread at the moment. So yeah please leave feedback about what you think, and please keep following and leaving comments and I will try and check out your own thread. Oh and I do review for review too.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It looks all set up well, and I wish you look man.

CT Styles

This looks good, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Check out UWA if ya want.

The Mac

Reaction score
Looks good, especially as Angle wasnt that experienced at the time of your Btb.

Nov

Reaction score
Raw 24/01/00 Preview

Who Is Womens Champ?
Just last night at the Royal Rumble Pay Per View, an Over The Top Rope Battle Royal was held to determine the WWF Womens Champion. As the final two Trish Stratus and Lita, struggled against the ropes, Ivory, who had already been eliminated from the match, slid back in to the ring and from behind hurled both Lita and Trish over the top rope. As it was not known who had touched the floor first, Ivory announced that she was still the Womens Champion due to there being no clear winner. What will Trish and Lita have to say this week on Raw?

Rematch Time
This week on Raw The Hardy Boyz will get their rematch for the WWF Tag Team Titles after they lost them to The Dudley Boyz in a heartstopping TLC match at the Royal Rumble. Will The Dudley Boyz reign as Tag Champs be a short one? Or will they be able to get the better of The Hardy Boyz for the second straight time?

Revenge Of Raven
Last night at the Royal Rumble former Hardcore Champion Raven was robbed of his Hardcore Title by Crash Holly. As Raven was at the vending machine buying himself a cola, Crash snuck up behind him and rolled him up for the 1, 2, 3. The last thing we saw was Crash fleeing the scene with Raven in hot pursuit. Will Raven get his revenge this week on Raw?

Return Of The Great One​
Last night at the Royal Rumble, The Rock made his return during the WWF Title Match between Triple H and Stone Cold Steve Austin. He aided Austin by clearing house of D-Generation X and The McMahons. This week on Raw, will we hear from the People's Champ?

Age Of Angle​
In one of the most historic Royal Rumble Matches in recent memory, "The Olympic Hero" Kurt Angle was able to overcome the odds and earn the chance to headline WrestleMania. Coming in at number 23, he somehow managed to eliminate both The Undertaker and The Big Show, the two favorites heading in to the match. This week on Raw Kurt has promised to speak about the biggest win of his short career.

Announced Matches So far

WWF Tag Team Championship- The Hardy Boyz vs The Dudley Boyz (c)

William Regal vs Test

Christian vs Farooq

Grandmaster Sexay and Scotty Too Hotty (Too Cool) vs Albert and Bull Buchanan (The Right To Censor)

Catch all this and more live from The Skydome, Toronto, Ontario, Canada from 8pm Monday the 24th of January.​

Nov

Reaction score
WWFRAW_logo.jpg

24/01/00
Skydome - Toronto, Canada

A video package of last nights Royal Rumble Pay Per View plays before the camera cuts in to the Skydome and surveys the crowd as the pyro goes off around the arena.

JR: Hello everybody and welcome to Raw is War, just one night on from the Royal Rumble. I'm good ol' "JR" Jim Ross here with my broadcast partner Jerry "The King" Lawler. And what a show we have in store for you all tonight.

King: Right you are JR. Including all the fall out from that historic Royal Rumble Pay Per View. Plus Christian takes on Farooq, William Regal goes one on one with Test, and Grandmaster Sexay and Scotty Too Hotty face off against Albert and Bull Buchanan.

JR: And don't forget that The Hardy Boyz will get their rematch for the WWF Tag Team Titles after dropping them to The Dudley Boyz last night.

King: I can't wait JR.

"Medal" hits to a tremendous ovation as the Royal Rumble winner himself, Kurt Angle appears from behind the curtain with a big grin on his face. He stops at the top of the stage and shoots his arms in to the air before walking down to the ring. Once inside he grabs a microphone and puts it to his mouth.

King: It's him! It's him!

JR: It's him alright King, it's the 2000 Royal Rumble winner, and what a match it was! Lets check out the ending.

A short video of Angle eliminating the Big Show and Then the Undertaker plays.

King: Just listen to this ovation JR.

Kurt's grin grows bigger as he waits for the "Angle" chant to die down.

Angle: Thank you, thank you.

Crowd pop.

Angle: I don't know what to say............It all feels so surreal.

Crowd pop again.

Angle: I mean... Me, Kurt Angle...... Headlining WrestleMania!

Big pop here.

Angle: In the mainevent on the grandest stage of 'em all!

Another big pop.

Angle: Now that's what i'm talkin about.

Crowd pops yet again.

Angle: Personally, I always knew I could do it. That's what makes me the champion I am today. Do you think I just gave up when it came down to me, Big Show, and The Undertaker in the final three?

Crowd let out a disgruntled no.

Angle: I don't think so.

Pop.

Angle: You see... I'm a fighter, and at WrestleMania i'm gonna prove it to the world!

Big pop.

Angle: So Triple H, you better watch out, because i'm gonna make you tap out!

Crowd pop loudly as Kurt looks around the arena when all of a sudden "If Ya Smell" hits to a god like ovation as The Rock appears at the top of the stage. The fans are going crazy as he continues down to the ring, he climbs the steps and before entering the ring he walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs it, and shoots one of his arms in the air before stepping under the middle rope.

King: Oh my god JR, this night just keeps getting better.

JR: It sure does King. The Rock, the man who made his return from injury last night at the Rumble in that historic showdown between "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and "The Game" Triple H. Take a look.

A highlight of The Rock clearing house of DX and chasing the McMahons back up the entrance ramp plays to a big pop.
It then cuts back in to the ring where The Rock also has to wait for a "Rocky" chant to die down before he can speak.

Rock: Finally.. The Rock.. Has come back.. To the Skydome!

Huge pop.

Rock: The Rock just wants to let all of you know what an honour it is to once again be "The People's Champion!"

Huge pop again.

Rock: Last night, The Rock did what he does best. The Rock made an impact. The Rock went out to that ring, Rock Bottomed three guys asses, hit one of 'em with the Peoples Elbow, and then chased three jabroni's out of the arena.

Crowd pop.

Rock: But The Rock didn't do it for no "Stone Cold" Steve Austin!

Big pop.

Rock: The Rock did it to show Triple H that he's here to kick some candy ass!

The fans let out a huge pop.

Rock: You see before The Rock got injured, he was the WWF Champion, but then Triple H Pedigreed The Rock's ass on to an announce table covered in thumbtacks. The Rock lost his title, and The Rock was put on the shelf. But you see The Rock didn't get his rematch, The Rock didn't get a chance to win his title back. So Triple H, The Rock demands his rematch right here, right now!

Giant pop here.

Angle: Whoa whoa whoa Rocky. No disrespect, and I think you make a great point, but I won the Royal Rumble match last night, and I earned the chance to face off for the WWF Title at WrestleMania. So Triple H's ass is mine.

The Rock stares at Angle.

Rock: The Rock had no idea Kurt. The Rock is dearly sorry for not caring about you winning the Royal Rumble. The Rock feels so guilty that he has decided that he will leave Triple H all to yourself.

The Rock holds his hand out to Kurt who hesitates for a moment before shaking it and in a flash Kurt is on the mat after a Rock Bottom to a mixed reaction of mostly cheers.

Rock: Triple H, The Rock wants you to get your candy ass out here right now. If not The Rock could always just come back there and drag your sorry ass out here for ya.

"No Chance In Hell" hits to big heat as the Chairman of the WWF, Vincent Kennedy McMahon struts out from behind the curtain like no other man could. He stops at the top of the stage, microphone in hand.

JR: And here is the Chairman of the WWF, Mr. McMahon, and boy does he look angry.

King: Can you blaim him JR? Last night The Rock almost cost Triple H the WWF Title aswell as chasing Vince and his two children Shane and Stephanie out of the arena. He laid his hands on the McMahons, and now he's gonna pay.

JR: That's a completele load of crap King, The Rock didn't cost Triple H the World Title, the McMahon's and D-Generation X cost Stone Cold Steve Austin the title, and as much as everyone tries to convince themselves otherwise, if it was a fair one on one match last night Austin would of walked out with the gold.

Vince: Well, well, well, if it isn't the one and only Rock. You must be pretty proud of yourself hey? I mean, just last night you did make quite an impact didn't you. You also made the biggest mistake of your life. Because no one messes with D-Generation X business and gets away with it! No one messes with McMahon business and gets away with it! No one! And Rock, just so you know, you were better off staying away from this business, because from now on, i'm gonna make your life a living hell! Oh and as for your rematch with Triple H. Well Rock, as you yourself would say, you can shove it up your candy ass!

Tremendous heat.

Vince: Oh but since your so eager to fight Rock, i'm putting you in the Mainevent tonight, and your opponent will be none other than "The Big Red Machine" Kane! So Rock, looks like I do indeed smell what your cookin.

This draws heat from the crowd even though everyone is excited to hear that The Rock is going to be in action. "No Chance In Hell" hits as Vince smiles at The Rock before going back through the curtain

King: Wow JR, what a match! And what a statement Vince just made, he's gonna make The Rock's life a living hell? That can only spell trouble for "The People's Champ."

JR: What I wanna know is why The Rock wasn't given his WWF Title rematch, he earned it, it's a contracted law.

King: Well JR, what the McMahon's want, the McMahon's get, you should know that by now.

JR: And it's a damn shame too, but anyway moving on, after the break, Christian takes on Farooq.

***Commercial***

The camera is backstage where Raven is searching for Crash Holly after he stole the WWF Hardcore Title off of him last night.

Raven: Crraaaassshh, where are you?

Raven has an evil look in his eye as he checks behind a door.

Raven: Crraaaassshh, i'm coming to get you.

Raven turns the corner as the camera cuts back down to ringside where JR and King are sitting by.

King: Boy JR, I sure would hate to be Crash Holly right about now, I mean, did you see the evil in Raven's eyes?

JR: Raven is a possessed man at the moment, no doubt about it. If he gets his hands on Crash, who knows what he'll do to the WWF Hardcore Champion.

King: Poor Crash.

"You Think You Know Me" hits to a mixed reaction as the cocky Tag Team of Edge and Christian appear at the top of the stage, they strut down to the ring, showing off to the crowd along the way.

JR: It's now time for the first match up of the night as Christian goes head to head with Farooq.

King: I'm all for Christian in this one JR, I mean, after all Edge and Christian are my favorite tag team in the whole of the WWF.

"Acolytes" hits to a good pop as the no nonsence Tag Team of Farooq and Bradshaw appear from behind the curtain. They take no notice of the crowd and stare right at there opponents as they make their way down to the ring.

JR: Christian is going to have his hands full with one half of The Acolytes here tonight King.

King: Well you obviously don't know Edge and Christian very well then do you JR? They are winners, they don't lose, they always find a way to win.

JR: In other words, they only win by cheating.

Christian (w/Edge) vs Farooq (w/Bradshaw)

After a good eight minutes of Christian dominance thanks largely to Edge , Christian had Farooq sitting in the corner turnbuckle, Christian stood in the opposite corner, he pointed at the helpless Farooq before running full steam at him. However just at the last minute Farooq was able to dodge the oncoming Christian causing him to go shoulder first in to the steel ring post, Christian slowly struggled out holding his arm, he spun around only to be met with a Dominator from Farooq. Farooq quickly covered Christian's motionless body but just as the ref's hand was about to hit the mat for the third time, Edge grabbed the ref's leg and pulled him out of the ring. Bradshaw had had enough, he run straight at Edge and hit him with a vicous Clothesline From Hell. As Farooq watched on, Christian snuck up from behind and nailed him with an Unprettier. Christian then made the pin as the ref crawled back in to the ring. The ref's hand hit the mat three times and Christian had stole one.

Winner: Christian @ 9.05

Bradshaw checks on Farooq as Christian rolls out of the ring and meets Edge at the bottom of the ramp, though clearly in pain, they struggle back up the entrance ramp with a big smile on their faces as Bradshaw and Farooq look on clearly pissed off.

JR: What a suprise, yet again Christian steals a win. Farooq had that match won multiple times and if it wasn't for that no good cheater Edge, it would be a different story right now.

King: No no no, you've got it all wrong JR, it's called using your brain. Edge saw the opportunity to save the match for Christian, and he took it. And besides, in the end it was Farooq's fault for turning his back on Christian, and ultimately it cost him the win.

JR: Whatever you say King, but anyway, coming up next, Bull Buchanan and Albert of The Right To Censor face off against Scotty Too Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay of Too Cool.

***Commercial***

"Censor" hits to massive heat as Stevie Richards, Bull Buchanan, The Goodfather, Albert, and Ivory of The Right To Censor appear at the top of the stage before making their way down to the ring taunting the crowd as they go. Once inside the ring, Richards grabs a microphone.

King: It's The Right To Censor JR, you better not say anything your not supposed to.

JR: And why's that King?

King: Because they'll censor you, it's what they do.

Richards: Now tonight, Big Bull and Albert here take care of some dropkicks known as Grandmaster Sexay and Scotty Too Hotty. I mean, what kind of names are they.

Heat.

Richards: They obviously have no decency at all.

Heat.

Richards: And either do you young lady.

Richards points at a women, about 20 years old, sitting in the front row. Richards then gets out of the ring and walks oveer to her.

Richards: You must think your pretty hot letting your breasts show like that. Well I got news for ya you slut! Your not!

Heat.

Richards: Your nothing but a skanky, lowlife, bitch!

Stevie pulls the women up by her hair, and turns her around so she is facing the rest of the audience.

Big heat.

Richards: Hows that? Now the rest of the audience can see how much of a ho....

"Basic Groove" hits to a huge pop as Grandmaster Sexay and Scotty Too Hotty appear from behind the curtain, they jog down to the ring high fiving the fans all the way.

JR: Thank god for Too Cool, what kind of sick freak is Stevie Richards, treating a women like that.

King: As big a fan of The Right To Censor as I am, I have to admit that was little too far, no one should treat a women like that, especially such a bootilicous one like her. Did you see her puppies JR?

King: Yes I saw 'em King.

Bull Buchanan and Albert (w/Ivory, Stevie Richards, and The Goodfather) vs Scotty Too Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay

In a back and forth match of strength versus speed, Albert and Buchanan had Grandmaster Sexay isolated in their corner, Buchanan irish whipped Grandmaster in to the ropes and bent down for a big back body drop but Grandmaster managed to jump over Buchanan, bounce back of the ropes, and hit Buchanan with a diving forearm. As Buchanan went down Grandmaster started to crawl over to Scotty Too Hotty for the tag. He got about a metre away before Albert came in to the ring and grabbed his leg, he teased Scotty Too Hotty for a minute and just as he was about to drag Grandmaster back to their corner, he was hit with an enziguiri by Grandmaster. Grandmaster was then able to dive to Scotty and make the tag. Scotty jumped over the ropes and hit a diving forearm on Buchanan, then one on Albert. As Buchanan struggled to his feet he was hit with a running bulldog from Scotty and then Scotty took Albert in to the corner and hit him with a tornado DDT. With Buchanan down and Albert lying in position, Scotty turned to face the crowd, he then spread his arms out and pumped his legs. Scotty then hopped on one leg to the opposite side of the ring from Albert. As the crowd yelled out "Worm" Scotty dropped to his stomach and performed the worm breakdance move over to Buchanan. Scotty then stood up, swinged his arms from side to side, before falling forwards and hitting a high impact chop drop on Buchanan's chest. Scotty went for the pin after the Worm but the ref was distracted by Ivory who was on the apron. However out of no where Lita and Trish came out and pulled Ivory's feet from underneath her causing her to smack her face against the apron. Lita and Trish then unloaded left and rights on the Womens Champion. Ivory managed to break free and flee through the crowd as Lita and Trish chased after her. Meanwhile back in the ring Scotty and the ref were busy checking out the divas which gave the The Goodfather, and Stevie Richards the opportunity to slide in to the ring and ambush Scotty from behind. The ref called for the bell immediatly but this didn't stop The Right To Censor.

Winners: Scotty Too Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay via Disqualification @ 7:54

Albert and Buchanan joined in the assault as Grandmaster tried helplessly to rescue his partner but was also brought to the ground. Both of Grandmaster and Scotty were irish whipped in to the corner as each member of The Right To Censor took in turns running full steam at them. Just as The Goodfather was about to hit the Ho Train, "Basic Groove" hit to a massive pop as Rikishi ran down to the ring to make the save. He cleared the ring of The Right To Censor before checking up on his fellow Too Cool members. The Right To Censor walked back up the ramp, smiling and satisfied with their work as Rikishi looked on angrily.

JR: What a cowardly act from The Right To Censor, attacking Grandmaster Sexay and Scotty Too Hotty after the match, how low can you get?

King: I've got to agree with you there JR, there was no need for that.

JR: Coming up after the commercial break, the European Champion William Regal takes on Test in a non-title matchup.

***Commercial***

The camera cuts in to the luxurious locker room of D-Generation X. Triple H and his wife Stephanie are cuddled up on a one seater sofa, Shane McMahon, X-Pac and Road Dodd are on the sofa, and Billy Gunn is on the other one seater.

Triple H: Did you see Austin's face after I kicked out of the stunner?

X-Pac: Yeah dude, it was priceless.

Triple H: Wasn't nearly as good as after I Pedigree'd his ass.

Road Dogg: Hahaha, looked a little something like this.

Road Dogg closes his eyes and lets his tongue out of his mouth.

Shane: Hahaha, wait, I got one.

Shane stands up and faces the rest of the group, then his face turns in to a frown and tears swell up in his eyes.

Gunn: Let me guess........The Rock?

Shane: You got it.

Triple H: But none of them are going to be as good as the face of Kurt Angle after I beat him at WrestleMania.

X-Pac: He thinks he's an American Hero, what is up with that?

Gunn: If anyone's an American Hero, it's D-Generation X.

Everyone lets out a cheer when all of a sudden the door swings open and Vince storms in.

Vince: I just got a call from a little someone called Mick Foley.

Road Dogg: What does Santa Claus want now?

Vince: He wants you Hunter, in a match this Friday on Smackdown, non title of course.

Triple H: How many times do I have to kick his ass before he finally realises he's a worthless piece of trash?

Vince: Who knows. Oh and there's a catch too, if he loses, his career as a WWF Superstar is over.

Triple H: I like the sound of that, I beat him next week, and I never have to see his ugly face again. Tell him he's on.

The camera cuts back down to JR and King at ringside.

JR: Wow, what a main event for this Friday on Smackdown!

King: Mick Foley versus Triple H, if Foley loses his career is over. It doesn't get any bigger than that!

"Britain" hits to huge heat as the WWF European Champion William Regal appears from behind the curtain. He makes his way down to the ring waving to the crowd along the way.

JR: Now this is a man that is very lucky to still be the European Champion after last night. Chris Jericho had the title won with the Walls Of Jericho on Davey Boy Smith, but the ultimate opportunist Regal, nailed Jericho with the brass knucks from behind. Check out this clip.

A clip of Jericho with the Walls Of Jericho on Davey Boy Smith before Regal nails him with the brass knucks plays.

King: Regal never fails to amaze me JR, he's one of, if not, the smartest superstar in the World Wrestling Federation.

"Test" hits to a good pop as Test appears at the top of the stage. He walks down to the ring pointing at Regal.

JR: This is a young man that has tremendous upside, arguably the best young talent in the business today.

King: He's definetly up there JR, and if he can knock off the European Champion in this non title matchup, it would go a long way to a title shot sometime in the future.

William Regal vs Test​

After an extremely physical ten minutes of action, both William Regal and Test were down after they went for a clothesline at the same time. Both men managed to get up at around the eight count, they traded blows in the center of the ring. Test gained the upperhand and went to irish whip Regal in to the ropes but Regal hung on, spun around and hit Test with a high knee strike. As the ref checked on Test, Regal took the opporunity to collect his signature brass knucks from under the turnbuckle, just as he was about to hit Test, out of nowhere Chris Jericho slid in the ring, ripped the knucks out of Regal's hand, put them on himself, and nailed Regal square between the eyes. Regal staggered backwards right in to a spinning TKO from Test. As Jericho runs back through the crowd, Test covers for the 1, 2, 3.

Winner: Test @ 10.29

King: Chris Jericho just screwed Regal! Jericho had no reason to do what he just did.

JR: No reason? King, did you even watch the Royal Rumble last night? Regal did the exact same thing to Jericho, tonight was just payback for Regal costing Jericho the European Championship.

King: Of course I watched the Rumble last night JR, and i'm damn sure that Regal will be out for revenge come this Friday. Speaking of revenge, after the break, The Hardy Boyz will attempt to get their revenge on the Dudley Boyz for taking their WWF Tag Team Titles last night at the Royal Rumble.

***Commercial***

The camera cuts backstage where Michael Cole is standing by with Mick Foley.

Cole: I'm standing by with Mick Foley, the man who will fight for his career against Triple H this Friday on Smackdown. Now Mick, what's your reasoning behind requesting this match?

Foley: Well Michael, first of all i'd just like to say that it's great to be back here in Toronto, Canada!

A massive pop is heard from the arena.

Mick: Now down to business, I requested this match for two reasons, and two reasons only. The first is to prove that I can still do it, to prove that I still have what it takes to hold my own against the big boys, and the second is a rather simple one. I am not the biggest fan of Triple H. Infact, you might even say I hate the man. He doesn't deserve to be WWF Champion. Him and his posse D-Generation X, have screwed too many guys out of their chance. And as you know Mick Foley is as fair as they come, and i'm one hundred percent certain that Triple H will have something up his sleeve come the main event this Friday, but that will not stop me from going out to that ring, and taking Triple H to school.

Cole: Just before you go Mick, you do realise this may be your last match? I mean, if you are defeated this Friday, fairly or unfairly, you will lose your job and never step foot in a WWF ring again.

Mick: I know that perfectly well Michael, but in my heart I know that I have what it takes, Triple H can throw what ever he's got at me, but I will guarantee you that I will either come out victorious, or die trying. Because I have given too much to this business to give up now, so Triple H, D-Generation X, the McMahons, come this Friday, you will get the best of Mick Foley. Bang bang!

The camera cuts back to JR and King.

JR: A heart felt speech from Mick Foley there King, by god I hope he wins this Friday.

King: I think everyone in the whole of the wrestling world hopes Mick wins JR, he's a legend of the business, no doubt about it.

"Ollie Stalefish" hits to a mixed reaction as Bubba Ray Dudley and Devon Dudley appear from behind the curtain. They make their way down to the ring doing their signature poses and acknowledging the crowd. Once in the ring they both go up to the top rope and pose to the crowd.

JR: And here are the new WWF Tag Team Champions. What a win it was in an extremely entertaining TLC match last night at the Rumble. Lets see the closing few moments of the match.

A video appears on the titantron. It shows Jeff Hardy falling through the table at the top of the stage after Bubba Ray Dudley rolled out of the way of a Swanton Bomb of the ladder. It then shows Bubba pushing the ladder that Matt Hardy and Devon Dudley were on over and unhooking the WWF Tag Team Titles.

King: The Hardy Boyz sure were unlucky JR, it really could of gone either way.

JR: There's also been rumours flying around that Devon is unhappy at his half brother for pushing the ladder that he was on over. Of course it did cause Devon to fall to the mat below.

"Loaded" hits to a massive pop as The Hardy Boyz appear at the top of the stage looking very sore after last night, they make their way down to the ring, Jeff dancing and jumping around while Matt does his signature V1 pose.

JR: And here are the former champs, who will be looking to win back their titles back here tonight.

King: But it's going to be tough JR, after that grueling match last night, it's obvious they aren't at one hundred percent.

WWF Tag Team Championship
The Dudley Boyz (c) vs The Hardy Boyz​

In a back and forth match, Devon Dudley had Matt Hardy in a headlock in the center of the ring. Jeff Hardy was down on the outside after being irish whipped in to the steel steps. Just as it looked like Matt was out cold, he managed to fight out of the headlock with rights and lefts to the stomach of Devon. Howvever Devon quickly put an end to this with a kick to the gut of Matt. He then grabbed the arm of Matt and dragged him over to Bubba Ray Dudley and made the tag. Bubba went up top as Devon held Matt's arm out for Bubba to hit. However as Bubba was jumping he accidently slipped and hit Devon. Although not really hurt, Devon was annoyed. He took one step towards Bubba and pushed him hard in the chest. The ref called for the bell immediatly handing The Hardy Boyz the win by disqualification meaning that The Dudley Boyz are still the champions.

Winners: The Hardy Boyz via Disqualification @ 12.15

Devon pushes Bubba again before shaking his head and exiting the ring. He turnes his back and walks back up the entrance ramp as Bubba lookes on shocked.

JR: Wow, The Dudleys hold on to their titles, but there was obviously tention between the two and when Bubba accidently hit Devon, well, Devon just snapped.

King: I certainly didn't see that coming JR. Well their going to have to sort out their differences if they want to remain the WWF Tag Team Champions.

JR: Your right there King, but anyway, after the break, Mainevent time. The Rock in his first match back from injury, takes on "The Big Red Machine" Kane.

***Commercial***

The camera cuts to the carpark where Raven is still searching for Crash Holly.

Raven: Crraaaassshh, come out, come out, wherever you are.

As Raven walks past a bus all of a sudden Crash jumps from the top of the vehicle, trash can lid in hand, he hits Raven with it on the way down. Raven collapses to the ground as Crash sprints off. A few seconds later Raven's head pops up.

Raven: Your gonna regret this Crash, your gonna regret this for the rest of your life.[/I]

The camera cuts back to JR and King.

JR: I don't know if that was a very smart move there by Crash. It seems to of made Raven more intent on inflicting pain on the Hardcore Champion.

JR: But you've got to admire Crash's courage JR, the fact that he had the guts to do what he just did, knowing all to well that it will make Raven even more of a madman.

JR: Oh I admire Crash Holly, don't worry about that King.

"Burned" hits to a mixed reaction as Kane appears from behind the curtain. He walks slowly down to the ring. Once inside he moves to the middle of the ring and hold his arms in the air before quickly moving them down causing flames to shoot up out of the turnbuckles.

JR: Now here's a man that's hell bent on destruction. And tonight, it's the destruction of The Rock.

King: The Rock's gonna have to pull out all stops if he wants to pull of a victory in his first match back.

"If Ya Smell" hits to a massive pop as The Rock appears at the top of the stage. He makes his way down to the ring, looking from side to side. He climbs the steps but before he enters the ring he walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs it, shoots one of his arms in the air, and then jumps back down and steps under the middle rope.

JR: And here is The Rock. He was put into this match by Mr. McMahon earlier in the show after he demamned a rematch for his WWF Title after he never got one due to his injury.

King: And don't forget that Mr. McMahon said that from now on he will make The Rock's life a living hell. So there is a lot more to come for The Rock after this match.

The Rock vs Kane

In a great match, full of near falls, Kane had just had another one on The Rock after he had nailed him with a big boot. Kane lifted The Rock up and hit him with a sidewalk slam. Kane then went up to the top rope and waited for The Rock to stand up. As The Rock turned around Kane dived and looked for a flying clothesline, but The Rock ducked and as Kane turned around he hit him with a Rock Bottom. However instead of going for the pin The Rock stood above Kane. He then pulled one of his elbow pads off of his arm and threw it in to the crowd. He then ran to one side of the ring, bounced off the rope, ran to the other side, bounced off the rope, and then stopped in the middle and hit an elbow on Kane. The Rock decided that a Peoples Elbow wpuld do it and made the cover. The ref maked the count, 1, 2, 3.

Winner: The Rock @ 15.45

The Rock celebrates in the ring. As he goes to the top rope and shoots one of his arms in to the air, "Stone Cold" hits to a tremendous ovation as "Stone Cold" Steve Austin appears at the top of the stage. He makes his way down to the ring shaking his head all the way. Once inside the ring he climbs up and each turnbuckle and shoots his arms in the air with only his middle finger up.

Austin: If yo....

Austin has to wait for an "Austin" chant to die down before he can speak.

Austin: If you just shit yourself because good o'l Stone Cold Steve Austin just entered the arena give me a hell yeah!

The fans let out a hell yeah.

Austin:Just what "Stone Cold" like to hear.

Austin: Now I didn't come out here to make you all shit yourselfs, I came out here to thank a little someone.

Crowd pop.

Austin: And that someone is The Rock.

Huge pop.

Austin: Not only did The Rock kick those son of a bitches asses last night, but he also chased the McMahons out of the building. Something that i've been meaning to do for a very long time.

Austin holds his hand out to The Rock who shakes it immediatly.

Austin: But being the caring, honest, induvidual that I am, I thought i'd do a little something for you Rock.

The Rock looks at Austin with an eyebrow raised.

Austin: So you see, after I heard that Vince wasn't going to give you your WWF Title rematch, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin here decided to take things in to his own hands.

Pop.

Austin: And so I made a few calls, contacted a few people, and I got nothing. But then I rang one special lady. She goes by the name of Linda McMahon. You know, the CEO of the World Wrestling Federation. Well anyway being the charmer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is, she granted me what I wanted. She told me that you, Rock, will be getting your WWF Title rematch. And there's nothing Triple H, nor Vince, can do about it.

Massive pop as The Rock looks around at the audience not knowing what to believe.

Rock: You serious?

Austin: I'm dead serious, I ain't never told a lie in my li.....

"Here Comes The Money" hits to some heat as Shane McMahon appears from behind the curtain. He stops at the top of the stage, microphone in hand.

Shane:You having fun Austin? You having fun rebelling against my family? Against the WWF? How dare you bring my mother in to this? Dad is too outraged to come out here, so he sent me out for him. And for the sake of peace, and for the sake of not making things worse between himself and mum, Dad is willing to compromise.

Austin: Cut the bullshit, what's the damn compromise. Oh and i'm really sorry for upsetting your daddy.

Shane: You want the compromise? You got the compromise. In three weeks at No Way Out, The Rock has a match, if he wins he goes to WrestleMania in the Triple Threat Match for the WWF Title. And his opponent......is you Stone Cold Steve Austin!

The fans cheer wildly.

Shane: Oh and one other thing, if Austin loses, he must join the one and only club of Vincent Kennedy McMahon..... "The Kiss My Ass Club!" And that would take place the following night on Raw.

Fans boo.

Shane: You like the compromise? Because it's the best your gonna get!

"Here Comes The Money" hits over the PA again as Shane smiles before heading back through the curtain. The Rock and Austin look on, neither showing any sign of happiness or unhappiness.

King: Oh my god, did you hear that JR? At No Way Out, Stone Cold Steve Austin versus The Rock!

JR: Of course I heard it King, and if The Rock wins he goes on to challenge for the WWF Championship at WrestleMania.

King: But if Austin loses, he must join "The Kiss My Ass Club." And that means literaully kissing Mr. McMahon's ass.

JR: And I know from personal experience that it is not a good thing. But anyway, what a great show it has been, hope you all join us this Thursday as Smackdown invades the Wachovia Center.

The camera fades to black with Austin and The Rock standing in the middle of the ring staring at each other.

END SHOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there's my first show, any reviews will definetly be returned ASAP. So yeah, please leave feedback on what you think, thanks.​

Evil Austin

Good show good luck with the BTB I wish you the best of luck. Ill be the first here to review it.

BM - Bull Buchanan and Albert (w/Ivory, Stevie Richards, and The Goodfather) vs Scotty Too Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay, not that great of a match but still better than the rest imo
WM - Opener wasn't good match
BP - I actually liked the one at the end of the broadcast.
WP
- None.... Most were like about average ...

Good show, if you like check out one of my ones.

Qwake

Its a great BTB, I love the roster and everything. I just find it pretty hard to review recaps lol. ill give it a go...

bm: All of the matches sounded good but the best would be the Main event because of the length or else the Tag team titles match.

wm: The scotty to Hotty and grand master sexay match souned short and I only like scotty 2 hotty out of all the wrestlers in it.

BP: your promo's are really good and I really can't decide which one was best. Kurt Angles opening one was good...

WP: N/A they were all great.

AF: Great show, keep it up bro. ill try to keep reviewing, check out TNE if you like.

Nov

Reaction score
Thanks for the reviews dudes, will check out your threads when I get time. Still hoping for a lot more reviews, all reviews will be returned ASAP.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
BM: Main event between The Rock and Kane.

WM: They were all good, but I wuld have to say RTC vs. Scotty 2 Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay.

BP: They were all great, but I would have to say the last one.

WP: None of them were bad.

Cheap Plug: Check out WWE: Sports Entertainment is Saved when you get the chance.

Nov

Reaction score
Smackdown! 27/01/00 Preview​

End Of A Career?
This past Monday night on Raw hardcore legend Mick Foley challenged The WWF Champion to a match. Triple H was not too keen on the idea at first, until he heard that Foley's career would be on the line. So Triple H eventually accepted the challenge and the match was signed. This Thursday night, Mick Foley takes on Triple H. Will Foley's career be ended at the hands of "The Game"?

Divas Division
A little over a week ago at the Royal Rumble, Ivory practically stole the WWF Womens Title from Lita and Trish Stratus. This past Monday on Raw Lita and Trish exacted some revenge by ambushing Ivory during The Right To Censor versus Too Cool match. Vince McMahon has promised an announcement regarding the Womens Title this week on Smackdown.

Angry and Possesed
At the Royal Rumble Crash Holly stole the WWF Hardcore title off of Raven. Then just this past Monday night on Raw, Crash knocked out Raven with a trash can lid. Crash will have to watch his back this Friday as you can only imagine how angry Raven is at the Hardcore champ.

Announced Matches So Far

The Dudley Boyz vs The Headbangers

Edge vs Bradshaw

Triple H vs Mick Foley

Over The Top Rope Battle Royal Intercontinental Championship Number #1 Contenders Match

Gangrel vs Chris Jericho

Catch all this and more live from the Wachovia Center in Downtown Philadelphia from 8pm Thursday the 27th of January.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nov

Reaction score
wwf2wx4.jpg

Smackdown! 27/01/00
Wachovia Center - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The Smackdown theme video and music play before the camera cuts in to the Wachovia Center and surveys the crowd as the pyro goes off around the arena.

JR: Hello everybody and welcome to Thursday Night Smackdown! I'm good ol' "JR" Jim Ross here as always with my broadcast partner Jerry "The King" Lawler.

King: And it's great to be here tonight in downtown Philadelphia as the WWE invades the Wachovia Center!

JR: It sure is King, and what a show we have instore for all you fans tonight.

King: One half of The Acolytes will go head to head with one half of E&C as Bradshaw takes on Edge. Plus Chris Jericho will face off with Gangrel, and don't forget the huge Twelve Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 Contendership of the WWF Intercontinental Championship.

JR: And then there's the Main Event. In one of the biggest matches in Smackdown history, the WWF Champion, "The Game" Triple H will look to end the career of one of the greats of the business, "The Hardcore Legend" Mick Foley.

King: And boy is it going to be big. These two men are worst enemies, these two mean have despised each other since the moment they set their eyes on one another. And I can damn well guarantee that Triple H would love nothing more than to bury the legacy that is Mick Foley once and for all. There's no doubt abaout it JR, it's gonna be down right personal, I can tell you that right now.

JR: But whatever way it goes Mick Foley will always be a legend of this sport, and things will forever stay that way.

"Ollie Stalefish" hits to a mixed reaction as the WWF Tag Team Champions appear at the top of the stage. They seem to have sorted out their differences as they make their way down the ring with their hands in the air. Once inside the ring they both climb a turnbuckle and perform their signature poses.

JR: And it's now time for some tag team action as The Dudley Boyz take on The Headbangers.

King: And there's been a bit of dysfunction with the Dudleyz of late. It all started four days ago at the Royal Rumble when Bubba Ray Dudley pushed the ladder that his half brother Devon was on down to the ground allowing himself to unhook the WWF Tag Team Titles and win The Dudleyz the match.

JR: And then just this past Monday on Raw Is War, in a WWF Tag Team Title rematch with The Hardy Boyz, things just got worse for the legendary tag team. Take a look.

A clip plays of Bubba Ray Dudley accidently sliping off the top rope and colliding with Devon Dudley. Then it shows Devon pushing his half brother and walking back up the entrance ramp shaking his head as Bubba looks on shocked.

King: With that in mind it will be interesting to see if they have patched up their differences and will be able to work together in this match.

"Bang Head's" hits to a small pop as Headbanger Thrasher and Headbanger Mosh appear from behind the curtain. They make their way down to the ring high fiving the fans as they go.

JR: And here come the unique tag team of Thrasher and Mosh. And in my 10 plus years as an announcer for the World Wrestling Federation, I don't think i've ever seen a tag team quite like The Headbangers.

King: They're one of a kind JR, no doubt about it.

The Dudley Boyz vs The Headbangers

After eight minutes of back and forth action, both Devon Dudley and Headbanger Thrasher were face down in the middle of the ring. They started to crawl to their respective corners to make a tag to their partners. Both succeeded and Bubba Ray Dudley and Headbanger Mosh jump over the top rope and start trading left and rights in the center of the ring. Bubba gained the upper hand and irish whipped Mosh in to the turnbuckle. Then he set up on the opposite corner of the ring before charging full steam at Mosh. He collided and Mosh fell to the mat, gasping for breath. Bubba then went to make a tag to his half brother Devon but before he could Thrasher entered the ring and took him down with a hard forearm to the back. Mosh then went up top for the Cannonball Senton on Bubba but was unsuccesful as Bubba rolled out of the way, he then irish whipped Thrasher in to the ropes and when he came back he grabbed his legs and set him up for the 3D, and Devon, who had just entered the ring, finished it off. Bubba high fived Devon before pinning Thrasher for the win.

Winners: The Dudley Boyz @ 8.35

Bubba and Devon rejoice in the middle of the ring before collecting their WWF Tag Team Championship belts and making their way back up the entrance ramp, smiles from ear to ear.

JR: What a win for the tag champs. And it looks like they've worked out their differences too.

King: That it does JR. And im extremely glad that we have the old Dudleys back.

JR: I think everyone is King.

The camera cuts in to the locker room of The Radicalz as Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero, Chyna, and the Intercontinental Champion Chris Benoit are huddled up in the middle of the room.

Benoit: So you all know the plan for tonights Battle Royal?

Guerrero: Yeah esse, we win.

Benoit: You have to win so that no one gets a shot at my title, because we all know that no one deserves it.

Saturn: Consider it done Chris, there's no way i'm losing tonight.

Benoit: Look, I don't care which one of you wins. Just as long as you do.

Malenko: Chris, quit the worrying. Tonight we take care of business, The Radicalz way.

Benoit: Now that's what I like to here! Go get em!

Malenko, Guerrero, and Saturn walk out the door. It then shows a close up of Benoit, he looks extremely confident.

King: Looks like The Radicalz have a game plan for tonights 12 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 Contendership of the WWF Intercontinental Championship.

JR: And that match is next.

***Commercial***

The camera cuts to the arena where the ring is already occupied by D-Lo Brown, Test, British Bulldog, Al Snow, Hardcore Holly, Mark Henry, Tazz, and Albert.

JR: And welcome back to Smackdown as it is almost time for the 12 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 Contendership of the WWF Intercontinental Championship.

"Radical" hits to some heat as Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero, and Perry Saturn appear from behind the curtain. They make their way down to the ring taunting and gesturing to the crowd.

King: My moneys on one of these guys to pull out a victory. I mean, there's three of them, one of everyone else. It's called the law of averages.

"Servin' Hard Time" hits to a big pop as the Big Bossman appears at the top of the stage. He walks down to the ring staring straight at the other competitors. As soon as he enters the ring he attacks Al Snow and the ref calls for the match to start.

WWF Intercontinental Championship #1 Contendership
12 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal​

It came down to Test, Big Bossman, Rikishi, Perry Saturn, Eddie Guerrero, and Dean Malenko as the final six. Albert, Hardcore Holly, D-Lo Brown, British Bulldog, Mark Henry, Al Snow, and Tazz had all been eliminated in that order. Test had Malenko in the corner, he hammered away with left and rights before irish whipping him in to the ropes and hitting him with a big boot when he came back. Test then proceeded to lift Malenko up and toss him out of the ring. Meanwhile Eddie Guerrero and Perry Saturn were in firm control of Rikishi and Big Bossman. Eddie lifted Rikishi to his feet and ushered to Saturn to come and help him throw him out. They pushed Rikishi against the ropes and attempted to hurl him over but Rikishi reversed and got Eddie and Saturn against the ropes. He then took a few steps backwards and went for a clothesline but he only connected with Saturn who went tumbling over the top rope. Eddie had managed to duck it. He stood behind Rikishi laughing before turning around right in to a Bossman Slam from the Big Bossman. Eddie rolled out of the ring and curled up in pain on the arena floor. Back in the ring Rikishi turned to face The Big Bossman and Test. Then out of no where The Goodfather and Bull Buchanan ran down the entrance ramp and from behind pulled Rikishi over the top rope. They then sprinted back up the entrance ramp as Rikishi looked on super pissed. So it was down to Test and Big Bossman. They circled the ring for a minute before locking up in the center of the ring. It was an even match before Big Bossman eventually gained the upperhand with a hard uppercut to the jaw of Test. He then irish whipped him in to the turnbuckle and set up for a corner body splash but Test moved and hit Bossman with a pump handle slam. Test then helped Bossman to his feet and set him up for a spinning TKO but Bossman reversed, grabbed the head of Test and ran and threw him over the top rope. Big Bossman celebrated in the ring before stepping over the top rope and starting back up the entrance ramp. Then all of a sudden the ref whispered something to Howard Finkel who grabbed a microphone and put it to his mouth. He then announced that the winner of the match was infact Eddie Guerrero as he had gone under the bottom rope, when the rules state you can only be eliminated by going over the top rope. And since Big Bossman had just stepped over the top rope, Eddie was the new #1 Contender for Chris Benoit's WWF Intercontinental Championship.

Winner: Eddie Guerrero @ 13.51

JR: What a match as Eddie Guerrero scores the luckiest win of his career.

King: He's one fortunate man after what just happened. I think even he thought he had been eliminated.

JR: Well anyway the fact remains, Eddie Guerrero is the new #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship.

King: He sure is JR. But moving on, after the break Chris Jericho goes one on one with Gangrel.

***Commercial***

The camera cuts backstage where Triple H is standing at the door of Kane's locker room. He slowly opens the door and walks in while the camera stays outside.

Triple H: Kane, just the man I wanted to see. I'm sure your aware that I have a match against Mick Foley tonight. And I was just wondering if you were willing to help me out. I mean, this is the same Mick Foley that told me he think's your a freak. The same Mick Foley that told me that he was happy when your family perished in a fire. The same Mick Foley th.....

A quick movement is heard before a gasping noise. Then a big tussle is heard before a big crack sound. Then Triple H is thrown out the door. He is holding his throat and his clothes and hair are all messed up. The camera then cuts back to JR and King at ringside.

JR: Looks like Triple H was looking for a bit of...inside help. But it obviously didn't pay off.

King: Triple H is a smart man JR, he was just looking for some reassurance. He doesn't need Kane, he can beat Mick Foley on his own.

JR: That is yet to be seen King. But anyway, it is now time for some singles action as Chris Jericho takes on that blood sucking vampire Gangrel.

"Blood" hits to a small mixed reaction as Gangrel appears from behind the curtain. He has a goblet full of blood in his hands. He walks down the entrance ramp and stops just before the ring. He then throws his head back and drinks the blood from the goblet. Then he continues up the steel steps and in to the ring.

King: Gangrel is one twisted individual JR. No doubt about it.

JR: His entrance makes me sick everytime King. That's real human blood he's drinking. It's inhumane I tell ya.

"Break The Walls Down" hits to a huge pop as Chris Jericho appears at the top of the stage. His back turned and his arms outstretched. He whips around and struts down to the ring, he then climbs the steel steps and stops in the middle of the apron. He tucks his arms inside the ropes before bouncing back and forth. He then enters the ring and faces Gangrel.

JR: Now here's a man who made quite an impact this past Monday on Raw Is War. Take a look at what went down.

A clip plays of William Regal collecting the brass knucks and getting ready to hit Test with them. Then it shows Chris Jericho ripping the brass knucks off of Regals hand and nailing him square in between the eyes. Finally it shows Regal falling to the mat and Test making the cover for the win.

King: But now Jericho is gonna have to watch his back because Regal has never been one to take that kind of stuff and not retalliate.

Gangrel vs Chris Jericho​

After five or so minutes of even brawling. Gangrel had Jericho in a headlock in the center of the ring. Just as it looked like Jericho was out cold, he started to fight back. With the crowd willing him on he escaped and hit Gangrel with a dropkick to the knee. As Gangrel struggled to his feet, Jericho grabbed his head and went for a one handed running bulldog, but Gangrel was able to slip out in the nick of time and set Jericho up for the Impaler. However this time Jericho reversed and hit Gangrel with an enzuguiri. Jericho then ran at the ropes and came back and hit Gangrel with a Lionsault. Jericho made the cover and the ref made the three count to the joy of the crowd.

Winner: Chris Jericho @ 6:12

As Jericho celebrates in the ring Regal appears from the crowd and slides in to the ring. He sneaks up behind Jericho, brass knucks in hand. As Jericho turns around Regal swings, but Jericho ducks, and then pulls Regal's feet out from under him. Jericho attempts to turn him over for The Walls Of Jericho but Regal escapes and rolls out of the ring. He looks at Jericho angrily as Jericho gestures for him to get his ass back in the ring. Regal declines the offer and walks back up the entrance ramp, staring a hole through Jericho as Jericho returns the favour.

JR: Regal's plan backfires and Chris Jericho gets the better of the European Champ yet again.

King: Regal's gotta be angry now JR. Jericho has his number and Regal can't be happy about that.

JR: He sure can't King. I'm sure it's not the last we'll hear about this rivalry. But moving on, coming up next, Edge goes head to head with Bradshaw.

***Commercial***

"End Of Everything" hits to some heat as Raven appears at the top of the stage. He walks down to the ring with an evil look in his eyes. Once inside the ring he grabs a mic and puts it to his mouth.

JR: What the hell is Raven doing out here?! Edge versus Bradshaw is scheduled to take place at this time.

King: Shut up for a minute JR, Raven looks like he has something important to say.

Raven: Crash Holly........

Pop.

Raven: You think you can mess with me? You think you can mess with Raven?

Heat.

Raven:Well let me tell you something Crash....You cant! And now your gonna pay, because no one steals Raven's Hardcore Title, and no one knocks Raven out with a trash can lid!

Raven: No.....One!

Heat.

Raven: Crash. I will not rest until I rip you in half! There's no point running Crash, because in the end I will find you. So Crash, stop delaying the inevitable, get your doomed ass out here so I can lay you to rest...... For all eternity!

Raven stares at the entrance way for atleast fifty seconds before "Slow Death" finally hit and Crash Holly appears from behind the curtain, microphone in hand.

Crash: Raven, you seriously expect me to just give up that easily? I'm sorry, but your gonna have to catch me first, so what are you waiting for?

Crash drops the mic and holds his arms out as if to say that he's right there. Raven also drops his mic and exits the ring. Crash runs back behind the curtain with Raven now in hot pursuit.

King: Boy has it gotten personal between those two JR.

JR: It sure has King, but what is Crash doing, he seems to be trying to anger Raven even more.

King: Who knows JR.

"Acolyte" hits a decent pop as Bradshaw and Farooq appear at the top of the stage. They walk down to the ring taking no notice of the crowd.

JR: And finally this match is gonna take place. Bradshaw one on one with Edge. Lets take a take look at what happened this past week on Raw when it was Farooq versus Edge.

A clip plays showing Edge interfere four times in the Christian versus Farooq match. It then shows Farooq hit the Dominator on Christian, and the Clothesline From Hell on the oustide from Bradshaw on Edge. Lastly it shows Christian hitting the Unprettier from behind for the win.

King: And i'm sure that Bradshaw and Farooq will be out for revenge tonight.

"You Think You Know Me" hits to a mixed reaction as the always over confident Edge and Christian appear from behind the curtain. They strut down to the ring, showing off to the crowd along the way.

King: And here are my boys, Edge and Christian. They may be cocky, but they well and truly back it up.

Edge vs Bradshaw​

After a good seven minutes of entertaining action Bradshaw was up on the top rope as Edge began to get up. Christian had been taken out of the equation early in the match after he had attempted to beat down Bradshaw on the outside but Farooq had chased him away through the crowd and it was down to a one on one match between Edge and Bradshaw. As Edge got to his feet Bradshaw jumped and looked for a clothesline off the top but Edge ducked and hit Bradshaw with an Edge-O-Matic. Edge then lifted Bradshaw to his feet and attempted a falling reverse DDT but Bradshaw reversed and attempted a swinging neckbreaker but Edge reversed yet again and this time succeeded and hit Bradshaw with an Edgecution. Edge then crouched down in the opposite corner of the ring and waited for Bradshaw to turn around before going for a spear. However as Edge was halfway there Bradshaw ran at him and hit him with a Clothesline From Hell nearly knocking Edge's head off. Bradshaw made the cover and got the W.

Winner: Bradshaw @ 7:49

Bradshaw celebrates in the ring as Farooq runs out from the crowd, slides in the ring, and lifts Bradshaw's arm in the air.

JR: What a match that one was. Edge thought he had it won but then boom, out of nowhere Bradshaw hits a Clothesline From Hell and it's all over.

King: It certainly was a great match, even if Edge did lose.

JR: Anyway coming up next, the biggest match in Smackdown history. "The Game" Triple H versus "The Hardcore Legend" Mick Foley!

King: And if Foley loses his career as a WWF Superstar is over.

***Commercial***

The camera cuts backstage where Lillian Garcia is standing by with the WWF Womens Champion, Ivory.

Lillian: I'm standing by with the WWF Women's Champion, Ivory.

Heat.

Lillian: Now Ivory, I was just given word that next week on Raw it will Lita and Trish going at it for a chance to face you for your Womens Title. Any thoughts?

Ivory: Trish and Lita just don't get it. They are wasting their time, they can't beat me, they can't even come close. I am the most dominant Diva in the whole of the World Wrestling Federation, and the winner of that match next week, is gonna realise that first hand.

Lillian: Are you angry at all, about Trish and Lita ambushing you during the Right To Censor/Too Cool match?

Ivory: Of course i'm angry, I was out there, minding my own business, and then next thing you know i'm being attacked by two bitches that are just jealous that i'm champ and they're not.

The camera cuts back down to King and JR at ringside.

King: Wow JR, next week on Raw, Lita versus Trish! I can't wait!

JR: Me neither King, but not because of the same reasons as you. But because the winner will finally get the chance to shut that little jessabelle up once and for all.

"My Time" hits to tremendous heat as Triple H, accompanied by his wife Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, Shane McMahon, Vince McMahon, and D-Generation X appears from behind the curtain. Water bottle in hand he makes his way down to the ring. He walks around the right side and stops in the middle. He takes a gulp of water before throwing the bottle away and climbing up on to the apron. Then he stops in the middle of the apron and looks out at the crowd before spitting the water out and holding his arms in the air. Then he enters the ring and climbs one of the turnbuckles and taunts the crowd before jumping down and waiting in the middle of the ring.

JR: It's time King. It's time for the matchup we've all been waiting for as the WWF Champion Triple H looks to end the career of Mick Foley. And i've just been given word that this match is now officially a No Disqualifications Match, I wonder why that's happened.

"Hardcore" hits to a tremendous ovation as the man himself, Mick Foley appears at the top of the stage. He makes his way down the ramp looking from side to side and acknowledging the crowd before rolling in to the ring.

JR: By god I hope this man comes out on top King.

King: I feel the same way JR. But think about, Triple H is a lot younger and is in the prime of his career. Foley's gonna have to pull out all stops if he wants to keep his job.

No Disqualification Match
Triple H vs Mick Foley (must win or will be fired)

After eighteen minutes of one hell of a match with many near falls, Triple H was standing over a lifeless Mick Foley. The McMahons and D-Generation X had earlier been barred from ringside for continuous interference on "The Game's" part. Triple H lifted Foley up to his feet and started hammering away at his already busted open forehead. Triple H irish whipped Foley in to the ropes and hit him with a high knee strike. Triple H then locked him in the indian deathlock. Foley screamed out in pain as he urgently attempted to reach the ropes. After what seemed like ages Foley finally reached them. Triple didn't release the hold until the four count was up. Triple H then lifted Foley up and set him up for the finishing blow, a Pedigree. However Foley reversed it in to a double arm DDT. Foley went for the cover but Triple H kicked out just as the refs hand was coming down for the three count. Then all of a sudden "Burned" hit and Kane appreared from behind the curtain. He made his way down the ramp and in to the ring. Foley and Kane stared each other down before out of no where Kane grabbed the throat of Foley, lifted him up, and planted him with a devastating choke slam. Triple H saw what had happened and a big smile came across his face. But then all of a sudden Kane grabbed Triple H's throat and hit him with a chokelsam too. Kane then left the ring with both men down and out. Both Triple H and Foley were up at the count of nine and they traded blows in the center of the ring. Foley gained the upperhand and started to back Triple H in to the corner with rights and lefts, but then out of no where Triple H put a stop to it with a kick to a gut followed by a falling DDT. Triple H signalled that he had had enough and lifted Foley to his feet before planting him with his finisher, the Pedigree. Triple H directed a DX Crotch Chop at Foley when out of no where Kurt Angle slid in to the ring and nailed the champ with an Angle Slam. He then dragged Foley's motionless body on top of Triple H and gestured to the ref to make the count. He exited the ring and walked back up the entrance ramp as the ref made the three count.

Winner: Mick Foley @ 20.59

JR: Oh my god King, what a match, what a slobber knocker. And then to top it all off Kurt Angle Angle Slam's Triple H and Foley's gets the win, and his legendary career goes on.

King: It was an absolute classic JR, no doubt about it. It had everything!

JR: Unfortunetly that's all we have time for tonight ladies and gentleman. What a show it has been, hope you all join us next Monday as Raw Is War invades the Hartford Civic Center.

The camera fades to black with Kurt Angle at the top of the stage running his hands around his waist signalling that he wants the WWF Championship.

END SHOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there's Smackdown. Quite a bit shorter than Raw but I feel the quality is probally better. So yeah, please leave feedback and comments on what you think, and all reviews will be returned asap! Thanks.​

y2j__legend

Reaction score
BM: Easily the main event, although I spotted an error. How could there be 69 seconds?

WM: I would see Gangrel vs. Chris Jericho, although I'm happy Jericho won. :p

BP: The Radicalz backstage promo.

WP: There wasn't a bad promo in my mind.

Additional comments: 2 GREAT SHOWS IN A ROW!

-TJ-

BM - M/E Pretty good..

WM - Well although it's hard to reveiw recaps I think i'll go with welll the gangrel and the Y2J match could've had more detail to it.

BP - Honestly your best strenght is your Promos, Radicalz gets the duke

WP - None

AC - Really Great Show man....... Check out RPW Respect Pro Wrestling, I'm posting part 1 of the main event soon.

Rate - 8.5/10