• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWF Raw January 14, 2002/WWF SmackDown! January 17, 2002 Watch Along

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm not sure how Kane got brought up tbh maybe bc he was in the opening show promo package

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Flair just made the match a Street Fight ah shit I've been plugging that stip in the threads when I was tryna keep kayfabe :lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
And then didn't they explain that by him putting on makeup so he'd have the burns he imagined :TI: Which once again makes no sense

You can tell they had no idea how they wanted to play it. Almost like it was decided last minute.

JR I think did imply he tried to encourage his own psychosis, but then why would he shave the hair on the sides a week after his unmasking if that shattered the illusion. :heston

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
At least it's a street fight so they won't have to rely on actual wrestling

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Y’all member when Taker gleefully admitted being burnt his home and killed his parents on purpose?

What’s funnier is this stayed canon even after Taker turned baby and the brothers reunited in 2001.

He tells Austin and Triple H when they were heels that if he could do that to his parents, imagine when what he’d do to them and Kane was standing right there like yeah; just imagine that. Wait, why you bring that up bro?