WWF Invasion: How it should have been

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bigfella

Reaction score
This is the 3rd BTB and many people may be critising me. However this one will NOT! fail. I promise i will do this one. If i screw up, then kick my ass, rape me and call Abraham Lincoln. If your Still complaining, complain in another thread and i shall give you some rep :p

BackStory: It's Just the start of April. Infact, This starts on the first of april. ECW is Falling into the shits. WCW is running low on ideas. Who knows what WWF has up it's sleef. Fuck the stupid WWF Invasion. Lets make it a better invasion. ECW have plotted with WCW and they have decided to Invade in the main event at Backlash. What will happen. What if WCW wins and WWF has to close. What if The Underdog, ECW takes over and owns the wrestling world. Only one way to find out.

logo_ecw.jpg

Roster:
Angel
Angry Amish Roadkill
Balls Mahoney
Bill Alfonso
C.W. Anderson
Chris Chetti
Cyrus
Danny Doring
Dawn Marie
Devito
Dusty Rhodes
Electra
Francine
Grimes
Jack Victory
Jason
Jazz
Jerry Lynn
Judge Jeff Jones
Justin Credible
Kid Kash
Lance Storm
Little Guido
Little Spike Dudley
Lou E. Dangerously
Masato Tanaka
Mike Awesome
Mikey Whipwreck
New Jack
Nova
Raven
Rhino
Rob Van Dam
Sabu
Sal E. Graziano
Simon Diamond
Steve Corino
Super Crazy
Tommy Dreamer
Yoshiro Tajiri

Tag Teams:
Balls Mahoney & New Jack
Danny Doring & Roadkill
RVD & Sabu

Titles:
ECW Heavyweight Title:
Raven

ECW TV Title:
Jerry Lynn

ECW Tag Team Title:
RVD & Sabu

Owner: Paul Heyman
Commentators: Joey Styles and Paul Heyman
Ring Annoucer: Frank
Referee: Josh

wcw10.jpg

Roster:
Asya
Baby
Bam Bam Bigelow
Barbarian
Barry Windham
Berlyn
Big T
Blitzkrieg
Booker
Bret Hart
Brian Knobs
Buff Bagwell
Buzzkill
Chae
Chameleon
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Chiquita
Crowbar
Curt Hennig
Daffney
Dave Taylor
David Flair
Diamond Dallas Page
Disco Inferno
Don Harris
Elizabeth
Ernest Miller
Evan Karagias
Fit Finlay
Goldberg
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Hugh Morrus
Hulk Hogan
Idol
Jeff Jarrett
Jerry Flynn
Johnny the Bull
Juventud Guerrera
Kanyon
Kaz Hayashi
Kendall Windham
Kevin Nash
Kid Romeo
Kidman
Kimberly
Konnan
La Parka
Lane
Lash Leroux
Leia Meow
Lex Luger
Madusa
Masa Hiro Chono
Meng
Mike Rotunda
Mona
Ms. Hancock
Norman Smiley
Oklahoma
Paisley
Psychosis
Randy Savage
Rey Mysterio Jr.
Ric Flair
Rick Steiner
Ron Harris
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Scott Armstrong
Scott Hall
Scott Steiner
Shane Helms
Shannon Moore
Sid Vicious
Silver King
Spice
Steven Regal
Stevie Ray
Sting
Symphony
Tank Abbott
Terry Funk
The Artist Formerly Known as Prince Iaukea
The Demon
The Maestro
The Wall
Tony Marinara
Torrie Wilson
Tygress
Vampiro
Van Hammer
Vincent
Vito
Wrath

Team Roster:
3 Count
David Flair, Daffney, & Crowbar
Harlem Heat
Standards & Practices
The Harris Boys
The Outsiders
The Varsity Club
The Mamalukes

Titles:

WCW Cruiserweight Championship
Rey Mystero Jr.

WCW Hardcore Championship
Terry Funk

WCW World Tag Team Championship
The Outsiders

WCW United States Championship
DDP

WCW World Television Championship
Jeff Jarret

WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Goldberg

Owner: Eric Bischoff
Commentators: Bobby Heenan, Larry Zbyszko, Mike Tenay and Tony Schiavone
Ring Annoucer: Mark Madden
Referee: Charles Robertson

wwf-logo.gif

Roster:
Al Snow
Bad Ass Billy Gunn
Big Bossman
Big Show
Blue Meanie
Bradshaw
British Bulldog
Brooklyn Brawler
Buh Buh Ray Dudley
Cactus Jack
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Christian
Chyna
Crash Holly
D-Lo Brown
D-Von Dudley
Dean Malenko
Debra
Droz
Dude Love
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Essa Rios
Fabulous Moolah
Farooq
Funaki
Gangrel
Gerald Brisco
Godfather
Granmaster Sexy
Hardcore Holly
HHH
Ho
Ivory
Jacqueline
Jeff Hardy
Joey Abbs
Kane
Kurt Angle
Lita
Mae Young
Mankind
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Mideon
Mosh
Pat Patterson
Paul Bearer
Pete Gas
Prince Albert
Rikishi
Road Dogg
Rodney
Saturn
Scotty Too Hotty
Shane McMahon
Shawn Michaels
Stephanie McMahon
Steve Blackman
Stevie Richards
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Taka Michinoku
Tazz
Terri Runnels
Test
The Kat
The Rock
The Undertaker
Thrasher
Tori
Val Venis
Vince McMahon
Viscera
X-Pac

Teams:
Acolytes
Dudley Boyz
Edge & Christian
Hardy Boyz
Headbangers
Headcheese
Kaientai
Mean Street Posse
Rock 'n' Sock Connection
The Holly's
The New Age Outlaws
Too Cool
Viscera & Mideon

Titles:

WWF European Championship
Chris Beniot

WWF Hardcore Championship
Shane McMahon

WWF Intercontinental Championship
Big Show

WWF Light Heavyweight Championship
X-Pac

WWF Tag Team Championship
Vacant

WWF Womens Championship
Lita

WWF Championship
The Rock

Owner: Vince McMahon
Commentators: Jerry Lawer, Jim Ross and Michael Cole
Ring Annoucer: Howard Finkle
Referee: Earl Hebner, Michael Chieoda and Tim White

CT Styles

Looks pretty good, hopefully you can stick to it. I'll check out the first ep and if it's worth it, I'll keep reading but lately I haven't had much time so my review schedule is tight. I'll see what it's like though, I like BTB's set back in the past.

Check out UWA, Ignition is up.

Bigfella

Reaction score
TV Report

oct1906-tvguide.jpg

Rawiswar.jpg

Every Monday Night

NEWNIT~1.jpg

Every Monday Night

wwe-v-patek-vecer-smackdown-2.gif

Every Thursday Night

ECWTNN.PNG

Every Friday Night

Day - Week/Month - TV Show on
Monday - 1/4 - WWF Raw & WCW Nitro
Tuesday - 2/4
Wednesday - 3/4
Thursday - 4/4 - WWF Smackdown
Friday - 5/4 - ECW on TNN
Saturday - 6/4
Sunday - 7/4

Monday - 8/4 - WWF Raw & WCW Nitro
Tuesday - 9/4
Wednesday - 10/4

Thursday - 11/4 WWF Smackdown
Friday - 12/4 - ECW on TNN
Saturday - 13/4
Sunday - 14/4 - WCW Spring Stampede

Bigfella

Reaction score
WCW Nitro

I'm going to do a recap of each Promotion going towards Backlash. For those that read the below posts, i dunno what there smokin ;)

Reaction score
It was an ok show. The promos were very short and there are alot of spelling errors. . Also:

Mike Tenay - The World Wrestling Federation is the number on wrestling program on television.

Did you use a simulator for you're show?

Bigfella

Reaction score
Yup. I was really tired and i wanted to post a show before i went to bed. This Raw though, will be Fully Written by me :)

Evil Austin

I do believe a simulator is a form of internet site that helps you in deciding the outcome of the match or the show. Its pretty much that, I don't use it but I hope I can be help in explaining what it is to you ^

Bigfella

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT HUGE FAST FORWARD !!!!

WWF PRESENTS: BACKLASH

eddievsbeniotqj4.jpg

On the 4th of April edition of Smackdown, Chris Beniot promised his friend Eddie Gurrero a shot at his European Championship. The two shook hands and walked out together.

showvsjerichokt1.jpg

After Defeating Chris Jericho for the Title at Wrestlemania, Y2J demanded a rematch. He got his rematch on Raw, only to lose in less then a minute. When Bigshow was facing Kane on Raw, Y2J interfired and Smashed a chair over the back of Big Show. Big Show lost the match. While Chris Jericho was facing Dean Malenko, Big Show Choke Slammed Chris Jericho, costing him the match. After a heated interview with Y2J, it was decided that the two will face each other at Backlash for the Intercontinal Championship.

womanstitlethingrp9.jpg

Who wouldn't want to see all of WWF's greatest diva's throwing each other outside the ring. Better yet, it's all for Lita's Woman title.

hardyboyzvsecsv2.jpg

The WWF Tag Team Titles have been Vacant since Royal Rumble. Vince Brang them back with an entire new Tournament. However, the two semi final matches, One being Hardyz VS Dudleyz & another being Acolytes VS Edge & Christian, always ended in a Draw. At Wrestlemania, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Edge & Christian faced off with Bubba Ray Dudley, D-von Dudley, Bradshaw & Farooq in a Elimination table match to determine the two teams that will fight for the Titles at Backlash. The Team of Hardyz and E&C won the match. On the Next few weeks, these teams had exciting Tag Team matches. But No one could forget the Ladder match they had on Smackdown. So it was decided, that the match at Backlash would be a TLC match.

hbkvsaustinii5.jpg

In the main event of the 1st of April Raw, The Rock & Stone Cold Were going up againgest Triple H & a Mystery Oppuntant. Triple H had his old, DX music. His mystery partner, was the returning 'Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels, back for a 1 night return. Both teams battled past the 25 minute mark. HBK kicked Stone Cold out the ring with a jaw-breaking Sweet Chin Music. Triple H hit the Pedigree onto Rocky for the win.
The next Week on Raw, 8th of April, Shawn Michaels battled Austin, with Austin hitting a Stone Cold Stunner for the win.
On the 15th April Raw Episode, Shawn Michaels once again battled Austin in a Street Fight. The match was ended after HBK speared Stone Cold off the Raw stage onto the concrete floor. Neither man was able to answer the 10 count.
On the 18th Edition of Smackdown, Vince McMahon announced that Stone Cold Steve Austin will be squaring off against Shawn Michaels, in a First Blood Match.

hhhvsrockyhn0.jpg

At Wrestlemania, The Rock defeated WWF Champion Triple H and Royal Rumble Winner Stone Cold Steve Austin. After defeating Austin at No Way Out in a Steel Cage Match, The Rock earned his way into the match. The next night on Raw, Rocky celebrated his win inside the squared circle. However, he was confronted by Triple H. They both argued over HHH's Rematch Clause. Stone Cold made his way into the arena and also decided that he wanted a rematch. Triple H said he would kick both there asses. After getting double teamed in the ring by both Rock & Austin, Vince Mcmahon broke it up and oragnised a match for tonights main event. 'WWF World Champion' The Rock & Stone Cold Steve Austin VS Triple H & His own Partner. Everyone agreeded to this deal.
In the main event of the 1st of April Raw, The Rock & Stone Cold were confident that they were going to win. Triple H had his old, DX music. His mystery partner, was the returning 'Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels, back for a 1 night return. Both teams battled past the 25 minute mark. HBK kicked Stone Cold out the ring with a jaw-breaking Sweet Chin Music. Triple H hit the Pedigree onto Rocky for the win.
The next Week on Raw, 8th of April, Shawn Michaels battled Austin, with Austin hitting a Stone Cold Stunner for the win. The same night, Triple H scored another win over Rocky after a Pedigree.
On the 11th April edition of Smackdown, Triple H begged Vince McMahon for a title shot at Backlash. Vince set up a match for next week on Raw. Triple H VS Rikishi. Winner will face Rocky at Backlash
On the 15th of April, Raw was on. The main event was Triple H facing Rikishi as promised last week on Smackdown. The match lasted a good 10 minutes before the Rock was knocked out after a missed charge by Rikishi. The Rock ran into the ring and attacked Triple H. After the Ref regained COncusinus, Rikishi went for the pinfall. HHH managed to kick out. Rikishi missed a bansi drop and Triple H hit a quick roll up for the win. After the match, The Rock made his way towards the ring and Hit the Rock Bottom on Triple H.

rblinker123

Reaction score
I loved the Invasion storyline in WWE so hopefully you can make it even better.

You have a good Backlash Card and I will be watching.

Evil Austin

looks good... but is it just me or does the match preview with Big Show look even more of man boobs ? anyway.. if u like check out my BTB...

CT Styles

Looks alright, Y2J should get a push:shifty: I'll probably check it out.

Bigfella

Reaction score
It's going to be tough fitting 100+ superstars and 22 Title belts in one promotion. After the invasion, might have a huge Draft and fire alot of people
shifty.gif