WWF: A New Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

exAusTiN

Reaction score
wwfaneweralogo.jpg

The date is March 26th, 2001. 3 Days earlier long time rival WCW was bought out by the WWF. As you all know, that Monday on RAW is War, the Invasion angle started. Here is where we start off except on that episode of RAW is War, Shane McMahon never appeared on Nitro, instead he was there on Raw. What if the Invasion angle was never started? What if Vince just let WCW die without a storyline to it?

My BTB starts on April 1st, 2001, Wrestlemania X-Seven. Some key things you might want to know leading up to Wrestlemania on April 1st. The Rock is the current champion and will be facing off against Stone Cold at Wrestlemania. Stone Cold won the opportunity due to winning the 2001 Royal Rumble by finishing off Kane for the victory. After defeating Stone Cold in a Three Stages of Hell match at No Way Out, Triple H felt that he deserved to be in the Wrestlemania main event having defeated everyone in the WWF. The Undertaker took exception to that and told him that Triple H had never defeated him. While being attacked from behind by Triple H, Undertaker is saved by his brother, Kane, only for Kane to be attacked from behind from The Big Show. With Stephanie held at ransom on a balcony in the arena, WWF commissioner William Regal gave Undertaker and Kane matches at WrestleMania against Triple H and The Big Show respectively. After being attacked during a Hardcore Championship title defense, Regal would later include Raven into Kane and Big Show's match, making it a Triple Threat Hardcore match for the Hardcore Championship. Another major feud that was built up leading to WrestleMania was Vince McMahon and his son Shane McMahon. The feud started with Vince demanding a divorce from Linda. While in the hospital, Vince was named CEO and would soon fire Mick Foley as commissioner. Vince would soon have an affair with Trish Stratus. On the March 12 episode of Raw is War, Shane McMahon made his return to the WWF. Angry with his father's actions, Shane would turn on his father which would lead to a match at Wrestlemania X-Seven.

WreslteMania X-Seven Card:

Chris Jericho vs. William Regal for the WWF Intercontinental Championship
Tazz and A.P.A. vs. Right to Censor (Godfather, Val Venis, Bull Buchanan)
Kane vs. The Big Show vs. Raven for the WWF Hardcore Championship
Eddie Guerrero vs. Test for the WWF European Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit
Chyna vs. Ivory for the WWF Women’s Championship
Shane McMahon vs. Vince McMahon in a Street Fight w/ Mick Foley as special guest ref
Edge and Christian vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. The Hardy Boyz in a TLC for the WWF Tag Team Championships
Gimmick Battle Royal
Triple H vs. The Undertaker
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock in a no DQ match for the WWF Championship

Roster:
zal_snow.jpg
zalbert.jpg
zbenoit.jpg

zbig_show.jpg
zblackman.jpg
zbossman.jpg

zbradshaw.jpg
zbubba_dudley.jpg
zbull_bucanan.jpg

zchristian.jpg
zcrash-holly.jpg
zcredible.jpg

zdean_malenko.jpg
zdlo_brown.jpg
zdvon_dudley.jpg

zeddie_guerrero.jpg
zedge.jpg
zessa_rios.jpg

zfarooq.jpg
zhardcore_holly.jpg
zhhh.jpg

zjeff_hardy.jpg
zjericho.jpg
zjr.jpg

zkane.jpg
zkurt_angle.jpg
zlawler.jpg

zlinda_mcmahon.jpg
zmatt_hardy.jpg
zmichael_cole.jpg

zperry_saturn.jpg
zraven.jpg
zregal.jpg

zrhino.jpg
zrikishi.jpg
zrock.jpg

zscotty_too.jpg
zshane_mcmahon.jpg
zsteph_mcmahon.jpg

zsteve_austin.jpg
zstevie_richards.jpg
ztajiri.jpg

ztazz.jpg
ztest.jpg
zundertaker.jpg

zval_venis.jpg
zvince_mcmahon.jpg
zx-pac.jpg

Tag Teams:
2apa.jpg

2broofdestruction.jpg

2dudleyboyz.jpg

2edgeandchristian.jpg

2hardyboyz.jpg

2hollycousins.jpg

2tna.jpg

The Rated R CMStar

You might consider modifying your first post, because this thread is unreadable as how it is, at least for me. As for the rest, it's alright, curious to see where you take it, especially with what you do with the Stone Cold vs Rock rivarly

exAusTiN

Reaction score
You might consider modifying your first post, because this thread is unreadable as how it is, at least for me. As for the rest, it's alright, curious to see where you take it, especially with what you do with the Stone Cold vs Rock rivarly
What you mean by unreadable so I know how to fix it...

The Rated R CMStar

I don't know if it's maybe because of the skin I'm using, but this thread is way too wide