WWE's Worst Match of the Week: Big Show vs. Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Oh thank god for that.

If that aint sarcasm well I aint Cloud!

And LOLS they've buried Kane who gives one sh*t bout his match Orton will win no way he won't! Kane is buried!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I LOVE DOLPH'S ANNOYANCE TOWARDS WWE RITE NOW!

Dolph's is telling it like it is. Love it, he's taking a massive shovel and knocking/burying the living fuck out of the current product.

It was okay. Dirty finish prevented a burial, and the second-rope chokeslam made Kane look like a beast, plus it advanced the Rhodes/Show feud. It accomplished quite a lot for just a minute.

That being said, the match sucked on ice.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
The whole match can't compare with your sig.

Is it wrong I love Santino rite now?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Not at all, I've loved the guy for ages now.

Never hated him but i'm buying into his gimmick massively now! really seems one like he enjoys it and two it works it's daft but light hearted and WWE need that sometimes.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Yeah I used to hate his gimmick, many people here were shocked when he was in EC and then won US Championship, but tbh, he's SO over.

I missed him winning the title and was shocked when I came back but I'd rather him than Swagger and man the fans love him it's crazy!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Yeah I used to hate his gimmick, many people here were shocked when he was in EC and then won US Championship, but tbh, he's SO over.

I look at Santino like I look at a tv show like Jersey Shore. Sure, it's liked by a ton of people, but I find it annoying as fuck and can't see the appeal.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I look at Santino like I look at a tv show like Jersey Shore. Sure, it's liked by a ton of people, but I find it annoying as fuck and can't see the appeal.

Unlike your hatred for Miz, I can see why you wouldn't like Santino. He isn't exactly bringing prestige to the title since he has lost SO many times and has been the #1 jobber for years. But then again, does being over/funny bring prestige? That can be debated.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't hate the Miz, I just like to give you shit for loving his nuts in your face. I've told you time and time again I am a former Miz mark just waiting for him to return to not sucking again.

As far as Santino and prestige, A.) I don't believe he is adding jack shit to the US Title and B.) That's not why I dislike him, I just don't find him funny or endearing in any way

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
1) Screw you :(

2) Fair enough. It's the debate where does reactions = prestige? For example, if ADR were wearing the US championship belt now and feuded with Ryder, would that be better for the belt than Santino feuding with a random heel? ADR gets zero reactions, Santino sometimes gets pop of the night (on nights when Rock is there etc)? I don't think he's adding prestige myself, though I understand those who do think he is - but I know he's damn entertaining and the actual championship prestige can't get any worse.

Of course you don't get entertained by him though, which I can't believe because DIDN'T YOU SEE DRAINE'S SIG?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

7a917d9d0e60060985e43f68a7451eed.jpg