WWE's Next Star?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is WWE's Next Star?

• Sami Zayn

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Samoa Joe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baron Corbin

• Finn Balor

• Enzo Amore

• Shinsuke Nakamura

• Kevin Owens

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Kalisto

• Neville

• Total voters

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If you mean the next person to become a main eventer (and I mean a long-term main eventer, not just someone who headlines a couple PPVs but is otherwise positioned in the midcard the majority of the time), then Owens easily has the best chance of anyone on that list. If you mean the next Face Of The Company, then clearly none of the above. I have a feeling the next face is someone who probably isn't even on the main roster yet, but if they are, then no clue who it would be. Ambrose clearly has the most star potential of anyone from The Shield, but I don't know that I can quite envision him at that level (actually I can, but I still don't see it being him.) Reigns himself would probably be fine if someone injected a large dose of charisma and personality into him.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
It's going to a lot for Owens to reach that spot imo. I really like him, but I don't see McMahon giving him a ME push. Unless he gets enough support/heat, which the crowds are still lukewarm on him. They want to cheer him but he's so damn good at being bad that it doesn't result to much of a reaction. Not to mention so many of his matches end dirty, and it's hard to get behind a 'coward'. See Rollins' heel run, his matches were great but they were always a last resort.

Reactions: Swift

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
None of the above.

The poll is absolutely terrible.