WWE's New YouTube Channel Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I will not take this WWE channel thing seriously until they allow comments. I don't see what's wrong with viewers being allowed to voice their opinion seeing as WWE supposedly is high on social media interaction.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I've only watched the first minute and i'm already laughing.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Do you have a map I can borrow? 'Cause right now i'm lost in your eyes without a GPS :lmao

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Pretty good show with Santino, I'm enjoying them and here's the schedule btw.

- Tuesday: RAW "Backstage Fallout" & Dolph Ziggler's "WWE Download"

- Wednesday: "WWE Inbox"

- Thursday: "Outside the Ring"

- Friday: Zack Ryder's YouTube show & Smackdown "Backstage Fallout"

- Saturday: "Santino's Foreign Exchange"

- Sunday: "Are You Serious?" with Josh Mathews & Road Dogg

Aniking

Reaction score
I've had a watch of them all so far, and here's what I thought of them (worst to best):

Z! True Long Island Story - I watched like the first 30-odd episodes on Ryder's channel but just cbf with it anymore. Not because it's shit, just cbf with it. Not really "the worst" but I just don't watch it.

Superstar Toyz - At times I found it to be awkward. I just couldn't believe Del Rio was actually shopping for cars because it was so obviously staged. Whatever, we'll see who else appears down the line.

WWE Download - I thought everyone was unfair when slamming this show from the get go as I didn't mind the first episode, but I only got through about a quarter of the second. I tried watching the first again but couldn't get through it. If that show is to keep going, something needs to change. Idk what it is but it's just not that great, which sucks because I like Ziggler.

Are You Serious? - Idk about this one yet. It wasn't that bad and I definitely see potential in it, but the puppet ruins it for me. It was the worst part of the first episode because I found it to be silly. Again, though, it has potential and I'll keep watching.

WWE Presents - I didn't mind the first episode, especially considering The Bella Twins looked banging. For anybody that enjoys history, have a watch. Interested to see what else is put up.

Backstage Fallout - I think it does it's job, which is to further certain events that occur on Raw and Smackdown. It's good and shouldn't go anywhere.

Outside The Ring - I thought the one and only episode was cool, with The Usos cooking a Samoan meal. I'm not a cook and don't care for the recipe, but just the segment itself I liked. The Usos were pretty relaxed in it and you got to see their personality shine through too, so that was nice.

WWE Inbox - I like it, find it very interesting and a great way to get to know the Superstars on a personal note. There were a couple of reasons why I really liked the second one with some of the NXT superstars. The fact Kaitlyn was in it instantly made it amazing for me, but I have to admit Maxine is growing on me as I'm finding her hotter and hotter everytime I see her. Not only that but Tyler Reks seems fun and has a great personality, something I wouldn't have known if I didn't watch this. But what takes the cake for me in that episode is the fact I was seriously close to crying I was laughing that hard at what William Regal said. Absolute gold!

Foreign Exchange - The moment I saw Santino had his own show I knew it would be good. I've seen both episodes and the guy is fucking hilarious. For me this is the best show they've got, but really, did anybody expect something with Santino NOT to be funny? I know I didn't.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Santino needs to be given his own show on the WWE Network. Give him half and hour each week to do something, I don't care what it is but he is so entertaining it would be a waste not to use him on the Network.

I will not take this WWE channel thing seriously until they allow comments. I don't see what's wrong with viewers being allowed to voice their opinion seeing as WWE supposedly is high on social media interaction.

Just have a look at most of the comments on Youtube and you will see why WWE don't allow it. It is either people trolling or spamming advertisements.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
[youtube]u9f3v7f5Mho[/youtube]

[youtube]mt23GCDY9kA[/youtube]

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Santino's show and WWE inbox are my favorite right now. Santino hitting on Maxine and Natty were hilarious for Valentino's Day. Santino is absolute gold and deserves his own show. WWE Inbox is really cool even if it is jobber edition. Wiliam Regal needs to stay with WWE forever, I love that man.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Meh about that Bella twins episode, found it a tad boring so didn't watch it all.

I'm liking the Are You Serious show, the second episode was better than the first imo. :lmao at Hogans fails. I think the show is pretty cool and what makes it better is that Road Dogg is doing it.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I don't think this was posted so here it is, Backstage Fallout from the last ep of SD!

[video=youtube;88u6VIW3bs0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=88u6VIW3bs0[/video]​

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Didn't bother with the Bellas video. Watched the second episode of Are You Serious and I liked it but again the Triple H muppet is annoying and not needed. Funny how it only took them two weeks to start paying out Hogan.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;D2QFxsX76xo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D2QFxsX76xo[/video]

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
[youtube]2nqGWrJ-Lr0[/youtube]