WWE's debut on MyNetworkTV gets a horrible rating.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

So its really not that big of a deal. Most people who wanted to watch Mania already did. Why would I sit around and watch a highlight package of something I can watch in full any day of the week?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
^Exactly

LOL. They kind of threw out quite a few shots in that episode and yet they get 1.2. Stupid move on WWE to move it to that channel.

Again, it was for the Mania replay. And CW dropped Smackdown!, not the other way arounhd. I bet theyu regret it though.

-TJ-

SD's rating was horrible. Compared to how good the show essentially was.

- The final rating for WWE's Friday Night Smackdown debut on their new network, MyNetwork TV was a 1.9 rating, down from the 2.4 that came out on Nielsen's fast nationals, which still isn't too bad.

While WWE and MyNetwork TV sent out a release touting the episode of SmackDown as the most viewed in history for the network, it was not nearly the cause of celebration as the original 2.4 number that came out.

J

So its really not that big of a deal. Most people who wanted to watch Mania already did. Why would I sit around and watch a highlight package of something I can watch in full any day of the week?

Exactly the way I see it. Most of us wrestling fans either rented it or downloaded in after it came on. I doubt there's many people who haven't already seen it. So wh ywould they go out of their way to watch it again.

Wrestling Station

SD's rating was horrible. Compared to how good the show essentially was.
Its funny that as what WWE are claiming on their website, that SD! was the highest rating ever for MyNetworkTV. Which in this case, I wouldnt be surprised that they would get less than 2.0 in this station. Im not fond with those networks but from what I realized is that this network was not a step up route for SD.