WWEF'S Christmas 2018 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Kampuss-Meme.png
Knew you'd cattify it somehow!

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

I don't know how so many people end up with cats in their trees. Of the 10 cats I have owned or looked after, only 1 did it and that was the first cat I owned.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

I don't know how so many people end up with cats in their trees. Of the 10 cats I have owned or looked after, only 1 did it and that was the first cat I owned.

I had a dog that woukd attack the christmas tree. Does that count?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
DID YOU KNOW?
The Roman Festival of Saturnalia took place between December 17th and 23rd and honored the Roman god Saturn.
Dies Natalis Solis Invicti means 'birthday of the unconquered sun' and was held on December 25th...
(when the Romans thought the Winter Solstice took place) and was the 'birthday' of the Pagan Sun god Mithra.

I still find it funny that people believe Dec. 25th was Jesus' birthday. READ A BOOK!

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
DID YOU KNOW?
The Roman Festival of Saturnalia took place between December 17th and 23rd and honored the Roman god Saturn.
Dies Natalis Solis Invicti means 'birthday of the unconquered sun' and was held on December 25th...
(when the Romans thought the Winter Solstice took place) and was the 'birthday' of the Pagan Sun god Mithra.

I still find it funny that people believe Dec. 25th was Jesus' birthday. READ A BOOK!
I find this post really ironic, and maybe the most ironic one I have read on here. Also, like 90% all holidays from the big three of religons are based on pagans holidays.