WWEF's Christmas 2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

tumblr_nf6zrn2SHZ1tjfv6go1_500.gif

lights06_zpso5w3bixg.gif

I know some of you really enjoy the holidays. I personally celebrate Catsmas myself. Don't judge me.
I thought this would be a great thread to have all the stuff for Christmas 2016 lumped in to one spot to keep things tidy. Just keep things on topic here please!
You can discuss anything pertaining to the celebration for Christmas this year... Food, family, gifts, movies, music, ect. Humor, memes, and gifs are/is also welcomed!
Share pictures if you'd like, assuming you do decorations and such. Or just complain! The Grinch made that festive!

Last edited:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I don't get anything, but hey, gives me an excuse to listen to Michael Bublé. That just leads me to getting lonely again, though. Haha I am so depressed.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Christmas got shittier the older I got.

When you think about it... For modern day kids, the holiday starts off with a huge lie so we can't expect it to end well. I only celebrate it because I know it means something to my mom and dad...
Otherwise I would only be celebrating Catsmas... Cause I am a crazy cat lady who throws cats at people and screams at them violently in gibberish....

• Haha
Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Catsmas >

KNOCK DOWN THE TREE! MAKE A MESS! :angry: :kitler: