WWEForums Wrestler of the year awards 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
@u_cant_c_me you're going to have to re-do yours.

The new day are not a promotion. A promotion is a wrestling company, not a faction on TV.
Also you cannot pick two shows for show of the year.

Also I need to remind people. Rookies are people that debuted this year. As in they haven't been wrestling before or have just about one years worth of experience. Havok or Luke Harper do not count since they have been wrestling for ages before WWE and TNA.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
can u give me some Idea's about this Plz @Stopspot? just this one time Im in the hospital so Im not happy right now so some help would be nice

Stopspot

Reaction score
if you like WWE more than TNA, shouldn't they be your promotion of the year? Or vice versa.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
What are the point of these "awards" by the way? Like, does anyone really care what some other person has as their favourite promotion? :urm:

Reactions: u_cant_c_me

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
if you like WWE more than TNA, shouldn't they be your promotion of the year? Or vice versa.
I like Both TNA and wwe did i do that right now? I LEFT ALOT BLANK BECAUSE IDK WHAT TO PUT IS THAT OK OR NO?

Stopspot

Reaction score
What are the point of these "awards" by the way? Like, does anyone really care what some other person has as their favourite promotion? :urm:
Pure fun. It's to see if we can paint some form of picture of what the forum really liked and disliked with the past year of wrestling.