WWEForums NFL Fantasy League thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
I like your team Rain. Besides a lack of depth at RB you look pretty set.

Thanks bro.

About the lack of depth, pretty much everyone has that this year. Figured that by the time Murray gets hurt or Jones Drew reports to camp, Matthews will be healthy for a little while/Fragile Frank will go down/Tebow will start and open up holes/There will be a solid waiver-wire pickup, so depth shouldn't be that big of an issue.

Figure I'll get 4th based on quality of team (you two and Lacky are the top 3) but don't know how the scheduling will work out.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Agreed on top 4^ Seabs dropped his team, Pipebomb got d and a kicker in the first few rounds, Farooq is just getting into it, and there are a lot of possibilities for everyone to succeed. The trades worked well in my favor obviously, but d'z made a sick fair trade for his team. Good work on your part rain to get moves, and we will see what happens.

Still juiced i got Wilson for my backup now, Really only need him to have one big week for me.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lack only got 4 points from the Giants D. :boss1: good start for aids.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
14 points for DeMarco Murray, well played son. Thanks for that fluke 50-yard run.

Toying around with my roster this week, lets see if RG3 throws deep when down 28-7 in the 2nd quarter to Brees.
So far Tyson is destroying us, Romo piled up the points.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm not sweating it, I should still win. Good thing he didn't start Miles though.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Completely forgot about the league until the season started, probably would've played him over Johnson.