WWEForums NFL Fantasy League thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I love Cam but I'm happy with Homo and RGIII. Griffin will be putting up fantasy numbers like Cam anyway. I can't believe Seabs dropped him :dawg:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Seabs dropped two of his best players, then readded the one i was trying for :haha: eurokids.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Romo
LeSean McCoy
Forte
Lynch
Miles Austin
T.O/Demaryious Thomas
Vernon Davis
Some kicker
Ravens D

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
T.O. sucks, maybe he'll be good in fantasy though...

Anyway, starting up another fantasy team. Fuck this. Feeling like your league's shot after week 1 of the preseason sucks.
Dear Autopick: Don't waste your time on Ryan Matthews' porcelain ass, there's a reason nobody else will.

Looking through the roster trying to find a handcuff... Jackie Battle, Jacob Hester and Ronnie Brown? :haha: :gtfo:
The hell are you thinking, San Diego? You've gotta be kidding me.
At least one of the random receivers you probably laughed seeing me pick up off the waiver-wire panned out.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully dude, otherwise youre going to give rammy a run for his money at the sacco award. (the league)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Hopefully dude, otherwise youre going to give rammy a run for his money at the sacco award. (the league)

Haha. You see this roster, you know how desperate I have to be.

Just picked up Rashad Jennings, great news for whoever has Jones-Drew... fk that's my Week 1 opponent Cloud... double jinx

If anyone wants to take a chance on Matthews, I'll willingly trade the guy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rainman said:
T.O. sucks

Huh? He's a top 10 WR of all time, a TD machine, great after the catch, his last season with the Bengals he had a great year, and at age 38-39 he runs a faster 40 time than he did coming out of college

TO sucks? :haha: gtfo

btw Seabs thank you for RGIII. Such a massive upgrade over Flacco's scrub ass. I'll probably struggle to decide on who to start between Romo and Griffin most weeks

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:

I goping laugh at all off you want I hold the the champion and you are not! :pipebomb:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Teen Gohan Randy Savage said:
I goping laugh at all off you want I hold the the champion and you are not! :pipebomb:

Trade me for brady.