WWEForums Award Show Spectacular 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
This is something I have wanted to do for a while now and it's fitting that we can launch the end of calender year awards on our second-year anniversary. (Lazy ass mods)

So without babbling on, here is the award page:

WWEFORUMS AWARDS 2013

Remember, make sure the username is spelt correctly

I will announce the winners of each award on January 4th 2013, good luck to everyone.

NOTE: Seabs was the first Inductee to the Hall of Fame

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Just so I'm clear, we can or can't vote for ourselves? not that I'm an egomaniac that would do that or anything :silva:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Don't vote yourself for everything though or else you finna get DQ'D!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Grammarnazi of the year award? Does anyone even correct grammar on this site anymore? I mean we deal with Gohan for christ sakes lol

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Couple pointless questions in there, and felt like I needed to appreciate others much more. Tough that you can only pick one. There are so many members eligible for under appreciated award though.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I just used the one that we had planned and added the last two questions. Although, I'll post the top 3 voted for some questions.