WWEF Store?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Got some cash burnin' a hole in my cyber pocket!

What's going on with the store? Just curious!

:ambrose:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The cashier is on break, they'll be back soon.
F**kin' break? What is this.. everyone wins in America? Tell him to get back here and help me spend this money..

PS) Would a raffle fail if we did one here?.. Like I mean would anyone be skeptical of cheating.. I have an idea involving video recording, raffle tickets and a prize.. basically people use WWEF cyber dollars to buy raffle tickets for a prize.. $10 amazon gift card I'm thinking as a jumping off point.. then we take record of everybody who bought raffle tickets and how many they bought and in a video we record the raffle tickets for everyone and then show whoever's holding the raffle put them all in a bucket and mix it up and pull..

9a54a09ec55ad61c3e4e8a7d0d7841fdc13a30aaa1098c114ea4c686d8a0c235.jpg

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
F**kin' break? What is this.. everyone wins in America? Tell him to get back here and help me spend this money..

PS) Would a raffle fail if we did one here?.. Like I mean would anyone be skeptical of cheating.. I have an idea involving video recording, raffle tickets and a prize.. basically people use WWEF cyber dollars to buy raffle tickets for a prize.. $10 amazon gift card I'm thinking as a jumping off point.. then we take record of everybody who bought raffle tickets and how many they bought and in a video we record the raffle tickets for everyone and then show whoever's holding the raffle put them all in a bucket and mix it up and pull..

9a54a09ec55ad61c3e4e8a7d0d7841fdc13a30aaa1098c114ea4c686d8a0c235.jpg

Or just use random.org and whoever hosts the draw can screencap it? We did a lottery before using forum dollars but it was to win forum dollars. To win amazon vouchers we'd need people to use real money, I'd buy some tickets if they were like $1/$2 each and the prize was $10+

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Or just use random.org and whoever hosts the draw can screencap it? We did a lottery before using forum dollars but it was to win forum dollars. To win amazon vouchers we'd need people to use real money, I'd buy some tickets if they were like $1/$2 each and the prize was $10+

Basically it potentially would end up having some people spend real money on the credit packages.. you'd set the price on the tickets to be $500 a pop.. I would personally buy the $10 voucher myself just to do a trial run in a month or so to see how it works.. and if it didn't we would go from there most likely with the real money for tickets.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Basically it potentially would end up having some people spend real money on the credit packages.. you'd set the price on the tickets to be $500 a pop.. I would personally buy the $10 voucher myself just to do a trial run in a month or so to see how it works.. and if it didn't we would go from there most likely with the real money for tickets.

That's a good shout

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Added a couple others, some can be gifted too.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
One more added to new features.
Adding permission to feature your own threads shortly too.