WWEF Meme of the Year Suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I added those. We have 15 thus far. I wish I could remember the other ones. I know there was way more.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Eh, still.
There is enough meme related to me for the year there :kitler:

If we can't think of anything else, I can make the thread for voting unless you want to? Up to you.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
If we can't think of anything else, I can make the thread for voting unless you want to? Up to you.
I say give it another day unless everyone is fine with what we have now, and yeah you can do it because I am being like a cat being lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I say give it another day unless everyone is fine with what we have now, and yeah you can do it because I am being like a cat being lazy.
I'll give it till the weekend then. Seems fair. Something else might come back to one of us. I know there were more memes.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
But that was my proudest one because I tricked Red Rain for a bit and that's why he now randomly hates me.
You've never tricked me with anything in your life. You don't matter enough for me to hate you.

Your attention seeking behavior is weak. This post is to make things clear to you so you don't publicly make inaccurate assumptions.

Just addressing Reag. No more, no less. Later.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You've never tricked me with anything in your life. You don't matter enough for me to hate you.

Your attention seeking behavior is weak. This post is to make things clear to you so you don't publicly make inaccurate assumptions.

Tsk! Always a Random person for you to Stir Up. Lol. ?

Reactions: Red Rain

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

I tricked ya tho.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn
Status
Not open for further replies.