WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - The Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Tryin to moderate this thread eh?

This thread already has a moderator in it thank you very much. :willis:
No I'm just a loser who does the WWE Fantasy league on here and I keep mistaking this thread for that one in the recently posted in list because the threads are literally one letter difference - WWE and WWEF.

:henry2:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
No I'm just a loser who does the WWE Fantasy league on here and I keep mistaking this thread for that one in the recently posted in list because the threads are literally one letter difference - WWE and WWEF.

:henry2:

kinda easy to work out whats what though, the busy one full of gifs,abuse and spam is us, the serious one is you :lenny:

Too harsh ?, no fucks given (inb4 so many dislikes)

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
kinda easy to work out whats what though, the busy one full of gifs,abuse and spam is us, the serious one is you :lenny:

Nah, I'd probably fit in well here then if I gave a flying fuck about football (or sports in general) anymore :bodallas:

Reactions: pottsy946

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
ATTENTION EVERYONE:

Do you want to cut it off after this round, or do all 15?

You will have open roster spots if you cut it off now, and a free agency frenzy sounds like fun haha

13 is cool, I already got everything I need to whip all your asses this year and get my revenge on @TNH mwahahahaha

Syx

The Artiste
Reaction score
Here's the difference, the WWEF NFL Fantasy League isn't a cheap knockoff of something more successful, instead it is its own original thing that has worked for the past 3 years and will thrive in its 4th. :D

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Here's the difference, the WWEF NFL Fantasy League isn't a cheap knockoff of something more successful, instead it is its own original thing that has worked for the past 3 years and will thrive in its 4th. :D
I smell a feud brewing :psycho:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
plus we went diverse this season! Pedophile Nero added. That poor cartoon kitten.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Think it looks like its my pick now, if so Seahawks D/ST